The vulgar clown Wang Lei really kena cancelled har?

Everybody is avoiding him like the plague Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

No more with qiao er mah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(25-02-2024, 12:43 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No more with qiao er mah

He got pump her full tank?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-02-2024, 12:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He got pump her full tank?

How I know leh

☝️

(25-02-2024, 12:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How I know leh

Tonite you free?

Laughing

(25-02-2024, 12:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Everybody is avoiding him like the plague 

If I am a business owner, I wouldn't want such an uncouth character like Wang Lei being my brand or product ambassador.

(25-02-2024, 02:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If I am a business owner, I wouldn't want such an uncouth character like Wang Lei being my brand or product ambassador.

People born during his time not highly educated plus  foul mouth that was what he said cannot blame him

☝️

(25-02-2024, 02:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  People born during his time not highly educated plus  foul mouth that was what he said cannot blame him

Wang Lei should concentrate on performing at getais in that case. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(25-02-2024, 12:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Everybody is avoiding him like the plague Laughing

You mean cancel or cancer leh? Thinking
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

He sometimes said Fuzk ×××× chxx by lah...

http://tinyurl.com/59rbh2cu

Wait for his brother to reply ...

(25-02-2024, 03:14 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  He sometimes said Fuzk ×××× chxx by lah...

You can take a man out of the "kampong", but you cannot take the "kampong mentality" out of that man.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(25-02-2024, 02:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If I am a business owner, I wouldn't want such an uncouth character like Wang Lei being my brand or product ambassador.

He is just a one trick pony.  Mouthing crass vulgarities in order to get traffic and eyeballs Laughing

(25-02-2024, 02:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You mean cancel or cancer leh? Thinking

Even his good friend Jack Neo also pwn him in the movie Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

So he still make alot of money from this "Fishes " selling ...who care

All those who buy fish from him also equally low SES types.

Or else how to tahan and laugh at his low class vulgarities and jokes leh Laughing

Wang lei vulgarities reminds me of my NS encik. And that encik got more colourful phrases than Wang lei leh. Last I saw him in ST obituary. Wonder if he got pass on his vulgarities skillset to his offspring if any.

mouth cancer

(25-02-2024, 05:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is just a one trick pony.  Mouthing crass vulgarities in order to get traffic and eyeballs

Subaru should just stop those Ah Beng radio advertisements which I find so crass and low class.

(25-02-2024, 07:36 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  So he still make alot of money from this "Fishes " selling ...who care

i think fake one lah...............ownself and the fish supplier both bullcrap only................

He offended somebody high up. Now all sg media refused to publish any advertisements with his photo on it Big Grin

(25-02-2024, 10:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Subaru should just stop those Ah Beng radio advertisements which I find so crass and low class.

This huan I find quite ok lah.  Beng humour but not hurling crass vulgarities to all and sundry Big Grin

But you’re right too.  The beng adverts will give rise to the notion that only bengs drive this type of brand of car.  Maybe that’s what Subaru wants? Laughing

(26-02-2024, 08:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This huan I find quite ok lah.  Beng humour but not hurling crass vulgarities to all and sundry But you’re right too.  The beng adverts will give rise to the notion that only bengs drive this type of brand of car.  Maybe that’s what Subaru wants?

Now that only 11% of residents in SG own cars, the day will come when Ah Bengs will have to rely on pick-up trucks, delivery vans, taxis, PHVs and motorbikes for transport. You are right about Subaru's ads giving the impression that they are targeting the Beng market. 

It’s his ways of doing business
Many don’t like it
Some love it.

☝️

vulgarity sell.

Not really. In the beginning people laughed at Wang Lei for the novelty of it.

Now it is getting stale. Imagine trying to buy something but first you need to face a barrage of vulgarities and crude language. The females will not buy from him. Only liked minded low ses uncle ah bengs Smile

Why hate him so much? He is just making a living. Just ignore his streamings if you don't like it.

(25-02-2024, 02:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  People born during his time not highly educated plus  foul mouth that was what he said cannot blame him

(26-02-2024, 10:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Not really.  In the beginning people laughed at Wang Lei for the novelty of it. 

Now it is getting stale.  Imagine trying to buy something but first you need to face a barrage of vulgarities and crude language.  The females will not buy from him.  Only liked minded low ses uncle ah bengs Smile

Seems he repented 
Yesterday watched his live stream didnt heard any vulgarities

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post