These 2 days I Kenna a bit of sore throat.

These 2 days I Kenna a bit of sore throat. Throat feel a bit uneasy feeling and also a bit of runny nose. Quite worry is Covid. So far I have not tio Covid. Haven't test yet. Last time I have some symptoms a few times but test negative during those past test.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(26-12-2022, 09:31 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  These 2 days I Kenna a bit of sore throat. Throat feel a bit uneasy feeling and also a bit of runny nose. Quite worry is Covid. So far I have not tio Covid. Haven't test yet. Last time I have some symptoms a few times but test negative during those past test.

Take good care health only got one.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(26-12-2022, 09:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  Take good care health only got one.

Thank
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(26-12-2022, 09:31 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  These 2 days I Kenna a bit of sore throat. Throat feel a bit uneasy feeling and also a bit of runny nose. Quite worry is Covid. So far I have not tio Covid. Haven't test yet. Last time I have some symptoms a few times but test negative during those past test.

You got jab?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-12-2022, 09:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You got jab?

Jab 3 times. The last one last year December 2021

(26-12-2022, 09:55 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Jab 3 times. The last one last year December 2021

Should be good lah …. normal cough and flu.
Maybe heaty …. go piak piak … everything should be fine

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Siao liao!!

Quick! Burn it with fire!!

(26-12-2022, 09:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Should be good lah …. normal cough and flu.
Maybe heaty …. go piak piak … everything should be fine
Thank you

Now the sore throat even more jialat and I still have not self test.

(27-12-2022, 07:55 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now the sore throat even more jialat and I still have not self test.

If you didn’t swallow FA’s schlong then should be ok Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Now, it is quite common to kena covid for 2nd time. 3rd time kena covid still quite rare.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Why you dunwan to do a test? Anyway, sorethroat may not be kena covid. I also a bit of sorethroat but that's because I ate too much durians lol

(27-12-2022, 11:19 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why you dunwan to do a test? Anyway, sorethroat may not be kena covid. I also a bit of sorethroat but that's because I ate too much durians lol

That is right, having a sore throat is not a sign sure sign Covid.......perhaps it is durian season and had eaten too much durians cos durians are thought to be 'heaty', best is to take a ART test to confirm not Covid positive.......... Laughing

(27-12-2022, 11:19 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why you dunwan to do a test? Anyway, sorethroat may not be kena covid. I also a bit of sorethroat but that's because I ate too much durians lol

In the past I have symptoms a few times then test during those few times negative. I might test later in the evening or tomorrow morning.

(27-12-2022, 11:43 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  In the past I have symptoms a few times then test during those few times negative. I might test later in the evening or tomorrow morning.

Get well soon!

There are many sorethroat remedies, very effective

(27-12-2022, 11:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Get well soon!

Thank you

(27-12-2022, 12:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  There are many sorethroat remedies, very effective

I taking the orange colour tablets.

Suck tiongcock more serve you right

Take
Lian Hua Qing Wen 4 tablets each time.
Probiotics 
Nose Spray
Mouth Gargle
If take cough syrup, take the non-drowsy one.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

I also starting with dry cough these 3 days . . .

Covid??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If no green phlegm should be ok

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-12-2022, 07:55 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now the sore throat even more jialat and I still have not self test.

Is Covid. Do a self test and put it to rest....

Smile

(27-12-2022, 02:00 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Is Covid. Do a self test and put it to rest....

Lapcheong should do a ART or PCR test immediately.......to ascertain if he is Covid-19 positive or not.............. crying

(27-12-2022, 02:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Lapcheong should do a ART or PCR test immediately.......to ascertain if he is Covid-19 positive or not.............. crying

Yes. Report to us... so that we can give him moral support. Laughing

Smile

Did a art test just now, negative result.