These brainwashed Christians cant even get their forbidden fruit right...

(17-08-2023, 08:33 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You are right. We are all guessing. No one knows the truth..yet.

Stephen Hawking was a catholic but later he changed cos he realised that we dont need a god to create the universe. In other words,  god does not exist. God is a man made concept.

But even him cannot prove it. It was a logical theory.

I rather believe in logic than an incredible story of a garden, a snake and 2 naked persons..... and many many illogical stories.

Learn moral values from the bible but dont take it as all facts and actual events.

This my 2cts worth. But it is up to you like Walaneh said. Tongue
Quite obvious all are guesswork and everyone trying to convince others basing on their guesses. 

Come to think of it, D. H. Lawrence must got the inspiration from this portion of the bible to come up with the story of the Lady Chatterley’s Lover where the lovers met and copulated in the garden.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Real forbidden fruit...:

[Image: abVxUAD.png]

(17-08-2023, 04:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Hmmm..  so the forbidden fruit was piak piak?    Thinking
Well. Errrr
[Image: I59uG97.jpg]

(16-08-2023, 07:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sorry I confused liao lah! Big Grin
It is good info to know about...ok

(16-08-2023, 06:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Even JAC Lau does not know why Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden

Yet, he will always break the oldest Commandment 

that his god laid down
Disobedience and lie to God.

(17-08-2023, 09:12 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  Here is my belief guess.

What if the purpose of this life is to test whether you believe in the existence of God and to obey His commands? That is why God does not appear before you right now to show that He exists. Otherwise, the test is for nothing.

If God invented death, then there is no such thing as "who created God?". If he can make you die, he can make you come back to life. That eternal life begins after judgment day.

Everything that you see, hear, feel, taste, or touch is God's way of showing you that He exists. It is whether you have the critical thinking to analyze it for yourself. 

Look at Planet Earth. How many species of animals, plants, ... are there? What are the odds that all of them are so perfectly designed? Evolution? In the vast universe where there are billions of galaxies, why is it that only this planet has life?

I think God created the dinosaurs to show us that evolution is nonsense. If we evolve from monkeys, where are the half-evolved remains of humans?

Some people have vested interest so much so that they criticize other religions because they want something. e.g. more followers = more donation money = more bungalows for themselves.

By the way, Stephen Hawking has been wrong before: https://www.rferl.org/a/1053983.html. Just because he has a high IQ, that doesn't mean that his belief that there is no God is the correct one. It could be another of his mistake, a big one.
Look at Planet Earth. How many species of animals, plants (two legs and four legs) ... are (Here) there? What are the odds that all of them are so perfectly designed? Evolution? In the vast universe where there are billions of galaxies, why is it that only this planet has life?. (Guess all include me too).

"We are all guessing. No one knows the truth..yet." Rotfl info is for reading purpose only. Big Grin thk.

Some people have vested interest so much so that they criticize other religions because they want something. e.g. more followers = more donation money = more bungalows for themselves.

By the way, Stephen Hawking has been wrong before: (Folks. All things include matters and non-local matters include zero '0' is not measure to be perfect. Is just not perfact for us and for those in future generation to come to Know. Time is on infinity. TongueFor Reading purpose Only. Thk.

(17-08-2023, 06:26 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  That is only your guess

god is not a person
its a consciousness

like a cloud of energy extending its 'tentacles' into every living being..human animal or bugs...
it expeeriences life thru the pple, animalstec
so it is not good or bad

but it wants to experience both polarity...so it wait for those using their 'free will' to do good or bad to experience life...
[Image: 81suft5-Eh0-L-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

(17-08-2023, 10:47 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  but it wants to experience both polarity...so it wait for those using their 'free will' to do good or bad to experience life...

This is bad teaching
Free Will...

Why don't you try drugs overdose yourself and die from it

God is always all knowing
He cannot choose
He can only do good

satan also cannot choose
He is bad and always do bad things

Between the two is us who ate the apple
We can choose between the two above
But choose wisely
Sometime something you choose cannot turn back
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(17-08-2023, 06:55 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Any chance that the forbidden fruit might be the durain?

(17-08-2023, 07:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If durain they will surely used smell and not eat the forbidden fruit. I think piak piak makes sense because people also use steal eat when having adultery like TCJ and Pereira cases.    Big Grin

Who told you that it was an apple leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(17-08-2023, 10:59 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  God is always all knowing
He cannot choose
He can only do good

satan also cannot choose

But choose wisely

Does God know that churches are destroyed in Pakistan or not leh? Thinking

(16-08-2023, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Actually it is so long time ago who can vouch what fruit is it? Just like a lot of movies portray jesus as a fair-skin person but some ppl question living in MiddleEast those area in ancient history most likely has tanned or dark-skin color instead. It seems movie directors like to portray jesus as fair-skin so it is more acceptable to the mass public? Hmm....

Well Indian gods all look like Indians and Chinese gods look like Chinese too.

Even Gautama and Guan Yin are fashioned after a Chinese face.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-08-2023, 11:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Does God know that churches are destroyed in Pakistan or not leh? Thinking

You can destroy the building that peepur call church but you can never truly destroy the Church that's the body of Christ. Three or four Christians can even gather in a desert, pray and there Jesus is among them. That's the Church.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(17-08-2023, 10:47 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  god is not a person
its a consciousness

like a cloud of energy extending its 'tentacles' into every living being..human animal or bugs...
it expeeriences life thru the pple, animalstec
so it is not good or bad

but it wants to experience both polarity...so it wait for those using their 'free will' to do good or bad to experience life...
This is exactly it, great post!!!

(17-08-2023, 11:31 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Who told you that it was an apple leh? Thinking

Nobody and apple also not I say wan. Dun any how put words in my mouth ok? ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-08-2023, 11:31 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Who told you that it was an apple leh? Thinking

The priests of the old Roman Catholic church came up with that.

Nobody is able to enter the Garden of Eden to find out what it was. And the Bible never said it was an apple.

(17-08-2023, 11:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You can destroy the building that peepur call church but you can never truly destroy the Church that's the body of Christ. Three or four Christians can even gather in a desert, pray and there Jesus is among them. That's the Church.

Are you sure or not leh? Thinking A church is a building lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(17-08-2023, 08:33 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You are right. We are all guessing. No one knows the truth..yet.

Stephen Hawking was a catholic but later he changed cos he realised that we dont need a god to create the universe. In other words,  god does not exist. God is a man made concept.

I rather believe in logic than an incredible story of a garden, a snake and 2 naked persons..... and many many illogical stories.

Learn moral values from the bible but dont take it as all facts and actual events.

Agree fully. 
All happenings and events be it real or imaginary are all man made and written. 

Likely based on logic and common sense  that's why LKY  was an atheist. 
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust .
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

If God is so good and powerful why didn't he destroy Satan now leh? Thinking Why create people to commit sin leh?

(16-08-2023, 04:01 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Christians are ALL sinners sinful people just like you and me lah! Big Grin No one is perfect lah!

God also sinner lah!

(17-08-2023, 11:52 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Are you sure or not leh? Thinking A church is a building lah! Big Grin

Human build buildings and call them church. Church is the body of Christ.

(17-08-2023, 11:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If God is so good and powerful why didn't he destroy Satan now leh? Thinking Why create people to commit sin leh?

Human are more evil than SATAN...one day Lucifer will return to GOD BUT not all human will return to HIM.

Human instigates SATAN to build our current arsenal of wars...they lure him to give them ideas to create them..the real DEVIL are human beings... just read historical facts to see this Truth.

(17-08-2023, 12:02 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Human are more evil than SATAN...one day Lucifer will return to GOD BUT not all human will return to HIM.
Muslims, Taoists,Buddhists, Hindus etc won't know and believe what's this. 

It's hard to gel this into an universally acceptable belief and concept. 

Endless.....

There has to be a GOD..this is common sense. Look at monkeys, do they build HDB flats ? Look at chickens, do they create languages ? They communicate, but can never form words like us. WHO GAVE US THIS KNOWLEDGE ? AND they happen at the same time at different locations on Earth...evolution...MY FOOT...DUN B AN IDIOT LIKE DARWIN.

(17-08-2023, 12:08 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Muslims, Taoists,Buddhists, Hindus etc won't know and believe what's this. 

It's hard to gel this into an universally acceptable belief and concept. 

Endless.....

Do you know the key to Jesus graves is kept by a Muslim at present day ? Jews and Christain know it, but keep silent.

Love is in the air

God is Love

So, you want to seek God?

God is in the air

(17-08-2023, 09:12 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  Here is my belief guess.

What if the purpose of this life is to test whether you believe in the existence of God and to obey His commands? That is why God does not appear before you right now to show that He exists. Otherwise, the test is for nothing.

If God invented death, then there is no such thing as "who created God?". If he can make you die, he can make you come back to life. That eternal life begins after judgment day.

Everything that you see, hear, feel, taste, or touch is God's way of showing you that He exists. It is whether you have the critical thinking to analyze it for yourself. 

Look at Planet Earth. How many species of animals, plants, ... are there? What are the odds that all of them are so perfectly designed? Evolution? In the vast universe where there are billions of galaxies, why is it that only this planet has life?

I think God created the dinosaurs to show us that evolution is nonsense. If we evolve from monkeys, where are the half-evolved remains of humans?

By the way, Stephen Hawking has been wrong before: https://www.rferl.org/a/1053983.html. Just because he has a high IQ, that doesn't mean that his belief that there is no God is the correct one. It could be another of his mistake, a big one.

Up to you to guess. But every point you made has been refuted many times in the past. They are nothing new.

(17-08-2023, 10:59 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  God is always all knowing
He cannot choose
He can only do good

satan also cannot choose

But choose wisely

This guess of yours I disagree. Cos we have different definitions of god.

God or universal intelligence is neutral. It does not do good or evil. It just is.

There is no such entity as satan. This is just a thing made up to scare people into obeying their good god.

Everyone is guessing of course. But some guesses make more sense.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post