These brainwashed Christians cant even get their forbidden fruit right...

(17-08-2023, 12:37 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  Likewise, your point has been refuted countless times

Sure, that's why we are all guessing. No one knows the truth or will ever know.

(17-08-2023, 10:20 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Some people have vested interest so much so that they criticize other religions because they want something. e.g. more followers = more donation money = more bungalows for themselves.

By the way, Stephen Hawking has been wrong before: (Folks. All things include matters and non-local matters include zero '0' is not measure to be perfect. Is just not perfact for us and for those in future generation to come to Know. Time is on infinity. TongueFor Reading purpose Only. Thk.

Om mani padme hum🙏

I bet there are many habitable planets that contain life forms with far greater intelligence than the human species in the universe..does God also govern them?

(17-08-2023, 01:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I bet there are many habitable planets that contain life forms with far greater intelligence than the human species in the universe..does God also govern them?

May be different God or their God higher rank so able to create higher intelligence habitats.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-08-2023, 01:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I bet there are many habitable planets that contain life forms with far greater intelligence than the human species in the universe..does God also govern them?

Gods of different realm of heaven!  Laughing

(17-08-2023, 12:55 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  That's why it's called "faith". It's up to the individual to do their own critical thinking.

Yeah, that's right.

I think there must be almost equal number of smart, thinking people on opposite sides when it comes to such topics as religion and politics.

Religion gives people hope, life beyond death. That's why it is so enticing. Who doesn't want to be saved and have eternal life?

It is easier to believe than to think critically and question all these promises.

Thinking is hard, critical thinking is harder.

Anyway, to each his own. Believe or not, it is all up to you.

Good question with no answers.

To god believers, of course god governs them. To non believers, of course not.

Who knows maybe a highly intelligent alien created Earth?

Is it true the serpent can speak?

(17-08-2023, 01:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is it true the serpent can speak?

Is it true that stones can be turned into bread?

(17-08-2023, 01:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Is it true that stones can be turned into bread?

I have no answers to these questions because I never have the opportunity to encounter such things

(17-08-2023, 01:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  May be different God or their God higher rank so able to create higher intelligence habitats.     Big Grin

(17-08-2023, 01:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Gods of different realm of heaven!  Laughing

Can you prove that God exist or not leh? Thinking

(17-08-2023, 01:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Can you prove that God exist or not leh? Thinking
No need to prove to you lah as I dun really believe in this religious stuff. All are my guess work to bluff gullible people lah.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(17-08-2023, 09:12 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  Here is my belief guess.

What if the purpose of this life is to test whether you believe in the existence of God and to obey His commands? That is why God does not appear before you right now to show that He exists. Otherwise, the test is for nothing.

If God invented death, then there is no such thing as "who created God?". If he can make you die, he can make you come back to life. That eternal life begins after judgment day.

Everything that you see, hear, feel, taste, or touch is God's way of showing you that He exists. It is whether you have the critical thinking to analyze it for yourself. 

Look at Planet Earth. How many species of animals, plants, ... are there? What are the odds that all of them are so perfectly designed? Evolution? In the vast universe where there are billions of galaxies, why is it that only this planet has life?

I think God created the dinosaurs to show us that evolution is nonsense. If we evolve from monkeys, where are the half-evolved remains of humans?

Some people have vested interest so much so that they criticize other religions because they want something. e.g. more followers = more donation money = more bungalows for themselves.

By the way, Stephen Hawking has been wrong before: https://www.rferl.org/a/1053983.html. Just because he has a high IQ, that doesn't mean that his belief that there is no God is the correct one. It could be another of his mistake, a big one.

He means a man lah! Big Grin You mean God is a man meh? Thinking

(17-08-2023, 01:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Can you prove that God exist or not leh? Thinking

Can. 

There are many gods. 

I am one of them!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Can you?

(17-08-2023, 03:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Can you?

Cannot lah! Big Grin So no lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(17-08-2023, 03:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can. 

There are many gods. 

(17-08-2023, 03:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Can you?

cityhantam said can leh! Big Grin

(17-08-2023, 01:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No need to prove to you lah as I dun really believe in this religious stuff. All are my guess work to bluff gullible people lah.    Big Grin

So non-existent lah! Big Grin

JAC Lau has a degree

a Christain for past 30 or 50 years

but he has no idea what the forbidden fruit nor what it means to sacrifice Isaac is either

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-08-2023, 11:52 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Are you sure or not leh? Thinking A church is a building lah! Big Grin

I was wondering who gave you a LIKE, so I checked and it was him. Enuf said.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(17-08-2023, 03:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can. 

There are many gods. 

Learn spelling. You are a cock.  Rolleyes

(17-08-2023, 01:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is it true the serpent can speak?

It's so damn true man. You are a fine exampur.  Rolleyes

the god in the garden of edin was not a god at all
he is enlil - a anunnaki ET
he is angry with his brother enki for making human with their ET dna

THE SERPENT IN THE STORY IS ENKI AS his mother is a serpent race from under the earth

enlil did not want adam to eat the apple --or the knowledge of good and evil...enki taught them for a time...and enlil later discovered how they 'know' they were naked'..becos enki taught them..
https://www.opensignal.life/chapter-4-pa...soap-opera

(17-08-2023, 05:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Say Hi to my grand daughter, Oky
[Image: image-24.png]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post