This Aunty also can fight with our Wendy jie jie

(15-05-2023, 11:04 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The auntie is a bird lover.
It is very wicked to kill the pigeon immorally.

rock pigeon and house crow are invasive birds
rock pigeon bring bird flu which risk native bird and human

(16-05-2023, 11:47 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  rock pigeon and house crow are invasive birds
rock pigeon bring bird flu which risk native bird and human

Can pigeon and crow meat be eaten?

I highly doubt is From NEA. Is due to " some sicko again "

There incident same like this. Suddenly lots of birds drop dead. NEA go check and later discover is some one put poison in the foods to let these birds eat.

(16-05-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If what I said is false, I would sexpect you to say " Nonsense!"

Instead by writing "too", you admit that you had never practised what you preached unlike me who always say what I do and do what I say. Rolleyes

You telling us you eat and sheet from the same hole, why am I not the least surprised?

(16-05-2023, 11:38 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  All the while I gave him chance never reply his nonsense threw at me 
But he tot I sick cat easy to bully
Not interested in little people only entertain him abit make him happy loh

He still continue accuse you are clone Rotfl

Bodoh dynamite loves to get poked by you every day Laughing

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

(16-05-2023, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I highly doubt is From NEA. Is due to " some sicko again "

There incident same like this. Suddenly lots of birds drop dead. NEA go check and later discover is some one put poison in the foods to let these birds eat.
I only saw one dead bird in the field. Do you see a lot as I might missed? If one bird dead, how she know died of poison. May be some kids used catapult and shoot it down. .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Good job NEA...dirty birds
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(16-05-2023, 02:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I only saw one dead bird in the field. Do you see a lot as I might missed? If one bird dead, how she know died of poison. May be some kids used catapult and shoot it down. .... Thinking

Must watch the full video, 20 over pigeons dead lying on the road.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(16-05-2023, 01:52 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I am telling you that I eat and sheet from the same hole, do not be the least surprised.

Noted. Big Grin

(16-05-2023, 04:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If they don't kill the birds situation can be quite bad and bird dropping all over.

Singapore is a small crowded country with very high living density. We crowd out even the birds cannot live harmoniously

Singapore was not like what you see today.  New towns everywhere.  Punggol. Sengkang,  And the not so new new towns like Bedok, Ang Mo Kio, Clementi, Jurong, Bukit Batok, Chua Chu Kang etc etc.

Most of Singapore, as Mother Nature made it, was like what you would still see in Pulau Ubin.

After Malaysia kicked us out, we had no choice but to convert the jungle into "new towns" as listed above, which displaced wildlife from their natural habitat.

Through hard work and sheer wits, we made it, we are Singapore...our National Day is just a few months away...but sometimes we remember what you did to us with a touch of bitterness.  If you did not kick us out, we wouldn't have to chop the forests resulting in this...like wild boars attacking peepur randomly.

(16-05-2023, 04:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Singapore was not like what you see today.  New towns everywhere.  Punggol. Sengkang,  And the not so new new towns like Bedok, Ang Mo Kio, Clementi, Jurong, Bukit Batok, Chua Chu Kang etc etc.

Most of Singapore, as Mother Nature made it, was like what you would still see in Pulau Ubin.

After Malaysia kicked us out, we had no choice but to convent the jungle into "new towns" as listed above, which displaced wildlife from their natural habitat.

Through hard work and sheer wits, we made it, we are Singapore...our National Day is just a few months away...but sometimes we remember what you did to us with a touch of bitterness.  If you did not kick us out, we wouldn't have to chop the forests resulting in this...like wild boars attacking peepur randomly.

Their plan to kick us out was to expect we will be coming begging them on our knees with their terms and conditions. A small island with no natural resources how to survive? Their strategy fail obviously.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(16-05-2023, 04:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Singapore was not like what you see today.  New towns everywhere.  Punggol. Sengkang,  And the not so new new towns like Bedok, Ang Mo Kio, Clementi, Jurong, Bukit Batok, Chua Chu Kang etc etc.

After Malaysia kicked us out, we had no choice but to convent the jungle into "new towns" as listed above, which displaced wildlife from their natural habitat.

Smile Again I need to highlight , Hey Is The British Colony , Raffles and his assistant William F develop SG. NOT LKY doing it first. LKY just ride on it so call enhance it.

BUT come LHL , is getting HeyWire , Messy , He seem don't bother how far can Sg Squeeze in more and more just keep build more and more property , clear ANY vacant land either sold to private developer or build HDB flat again

THAN on the other hand , tell u Save the earth, Mother Nature blah blah EPIC grow plant , tree

in future CHOP Down clear it build property

(16-05-2023, 04:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Again I need to highlight , Hey Is The British Colony , Raffles and his assistant William F develop SG. NOT LKY doing it first. LKY just ride on it so call enhance it.

BUT come LHL , is getting HeyWire , Messy , He seem don't bother how far can Sg Squeeze in more and more just keep build more and more property , clear ANY vacant land either sold to private developer or build HDB flat again

THAN on the other hand , tell u Save the earth, Mother Nature blah blah EPIC grow plant , tree

in future CHOP Down clear it build property

Raffles?  That man with a statue that has a slanted head?

The year was 1819.

And you are telling me there were 313@Orchard, ION Orchard, Vivocity.

And Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Clementi, Choa Chu Kang etc were already "new towns"?

Mai kong ranjioa wei lar you. Rolleyes

(16-05-2023, 04:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Raffles?  That man with a statue that has a slanted head?

The year was 1819.

And you are telling me there was 313@Orchard, UIN Orchard, Vivocity.

And Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Clementi, Choa Chu Kang etx were already "new towns"?

Mai kong ranjioa wei lar you. Rolleyes

Smile Who Develop SG first ? do the GROUND WORK FIRST?

Is Raffles , William F . They discover SG , than draw shipping route , than come Trading port at Clark Q , build roads , Commerical Buildings.

You want to CARRY PAP Balls also MUST Know the history. LKY is JUST add on , enhance it OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiDtwi4G4A

(16-05-2023, 04:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Who Develop SG first ? do the GROUND WORK FIRST?

Is Raffles , William F . They discover SG , than draw shipping route , than come Trading port at Clark Q , build roads , Commerical Buildings.

You want to CARRY PAP Balls also MUST Know the history.  LKY is JUST add on , enhance it OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiDtwi4G4A

If you want to carry that ang moh rampar, there is no need to derail my post.

I am saying, we had to chop the forest because we had no land to build houses.  If Malaysia did not kick us out, we wouldn't have to destroy - DESTROY not fooking hell DEVELOP the forests.   Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(16-05-2023, 04:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you want to carry that ang moh rampar, there is no need to derail my post.

I am saying, we had to chop the forest because we had no land to build houses.  If Malaysia did not kick us out, we wouldn't have to destroy - DESTROY not fooking hell DEVELOP the forests.   Rolleyes

Msia can sell their lands to us but they very stuck up let their lands rot also don't sell. Talk about what sovereignty kind of BS. Monies talk lar.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

It would be nice to buy over forrest city, build a bridge, and sell 5x the prices to locals and 10x to foreigners

(16-05-2023, 01:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  Can pigeon and crow meat be eaten?

Of cos it is edible. You don find pigeons in the sky or on a tree in Vietnam because they are hunted for food. Here in SG it is a safe haven for them to set up shop and reproduce in numbers
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(16-05-2023, 05:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos it is edible. You don find pigeons in the sky or on a tree in Vietnam because they are hunted for food. Here in SG it is a safe haven for them to set up shop and reproduce in numbers

So if Spore NEA allow them to be eaten then company can apply licence go catch and then sell to ppl correct? Why Spore NEA so kiasi one leh take so good care of ppl health.

(16-05-2023, 04:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  Msia can sell their lands to us but they very stuck up let their lands rot also don't sell. Talk about what sovereignty kind of BS. Monies talk lar.

They are still thinking of a way to take Pedra Branca away from us.  No way they are going to sell land to us.

We have already reclaimed as much land as possible.  Our only way to increase our land size is through merger with Johor.  The devil is in the details.  Will the Sultan cease to be a sultan and become a commoner?  Or will he demand that he be the King of Johorpore even if it is only with ceremonial functions, while government is one that is to be elected by the Johorporeans?

Before we go that far, chances are the other Malaysian States will declare war.

So today, as it stands, if you go on the highway after checking out of the customs at JB, all the way to KL, you'd see miles after miles of jungles, all untouched, undisturbed by Man.  What lies inside?  Harimau?  Or perhaps Pontianak.  But one thing for sure, the Malaysians do not need to cut the trees down.  They just leave them there, day after day, year after year.  What for cut the trees down?  Everybody has a house, cut for what?  To build HDB flats?

(16-05-2023, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Noted. Big Grin

Changed my post entirely and then reply "Noted" to your edited post

Putting Sentinel moniker to the post does not mean I wrote it, DF useless POS

(16-05-2023, 05:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They are still thinking of a way to take Pedra Branca away from us.  No way they are going to sell land to us.

We have already reclaimed as much land as possible.  Our only way to increase our land size is through merger with Johor.  The devil is in the details.  Will the Sultan cease to be a sultan and become a commoner?  Or will he demand that he be the King of Johorpore even if it is only with ceremonial functions, while government is one that is to be elected by the Johorporeans?

Before we go that far, chances are the other Malaysian States will declare war.

So today, as it stands, if you go on the highway after checking out of the customs at JB, all the way to KL, you'd see miles after miles of jungles, all untouched, undisturbed by Man.  What lies inside?  Harimau?  Or perhaps Pontianak.  But one thing for sure, the Malaysians do not need to cut the trees down.  They just leave them there, day after day, year after year.  What for cut the trees down?  Everybody has a house, cut for what?  To build HDB flats?

is ALL ABOUT MONEY RAH , KNS want to PLP PAP never listen to LKY comment before in GE Rally before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAYnSpp3hQ

What LKY say tactically is True, YES WE obsessed with profit This is HOW SG survivie.

BUT sadly this LHL is not think of this way. IS GREED TO THE MAX , AND WORST NEVER PROFIT IN FACT.

Than He will keep mention due to " Global economics unstable blah blah As usual "

If you preferring now? Ukraine war , etc YES but mind you , LHL as PM already how many years ???? before this Ukraine war , Covi19 start ?

before that, He literally NEVER make SG profit, fail investment in India etc.

(16-05-2023, 05:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is ALL ABOUT MONEY RAH , KNS want to PLP PAP never listen to LKY comment before in GE Rally before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAYnSpp3hQ

What LKY say tactically is True, YES WE obsessed with profit This is HOW SG survivie.

BUT sadly this LHL is not think of this way.  IS GREED TO THE MAX , AND WORST NEVER PROFIT IN FACT.

Than He will keep mention due to " Global economics unstable blah blah As usual "

If you preferring now? Ukraine war , etc YES but mind you , LHL as PM already how many years ???? before this Ukraine war , Covi19 start ?

before that, He literally NEVER make SG profit,  fail investment in India etc.

Kindly do not derail my posts.

If you are so unhappy with PM Lee, you can always return to Malaysia.  Give us back the Spore IC, and return if you think Anwar is better.   Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(16-05-2023, 05:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote:   I wrote hard truths about myself, and am happy you noted.

Noted  nudie

(16-05-2023, 05:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Kindly do not derail my posts.

If you are so unhappy with PM Lee, you can always return to Malaysia.  Give us back the Spore IC, and return if you think Anwar is better.   Rolleyes

Hello True blue Singaporean here.

I never like Malaysia either too. LOL at SG BUTT keep posting that Loo video show he bought landed house in Malaysia blah blah yet promote CPF hypocrites to max. Promote CPF investment BY Right so call Happy retire in SG yet on the other hand tell people Good point of retire in Malaysia cheap here and there than why you on the other hand promote 1m65 One million before 65 so call Invest , retire with your CPF.

(16-05-2023, 05:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Noted  nudie

Changed my post entirely and then reply "Noted" to your edited post

Putting Sentinel moniker to the post does not mean I wrote it, DF useless POS