This Aunty also can fight with our Wendy jie jie

Auntie to NEA Officers: 你毒死鸟 !!
https://www.facebook.com/100004847295324...371526328/
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

yak chin can fight no one cos he is own level of leech looser almost 50 still rely on mother
[+] 2 users Like rookrikesl's post

Holy shit...even if NEA outsource hitman to kill the pigeons do it discreetly, not this way....like this will spread viruses!!!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

No other better way?

(15-05-2023, 10:17 PM)rookrikesl Wrote:  yak chin can fight no one cos he is own level of leech looser almost 50 still rely on mother

[Image: Vigilant-Angelic-Dutchshepherddog-size-restricted.gif]

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

TPY Lor 8?

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow

(15-05-2023, 10:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No other better way?

I know last time use rifle shoot crows at orchard road....at least that one quick death and catch on the spot...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(15-05-2023, 08:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Auntie to NEA Officers: 你毒死鸟 !!
https://www.facebook.com/100004847295324...371526328/

Video sure go viral.......

She said town council people.......

Scold the NEA officers also no use. They're just salaried workers obeying instructions of their bosses.

The auntie is a bird lover.
It is very wicked to kill the pigeon immorally.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

They will blame the vendor not follow SOP requirement.All like 🐍🐍🐍

If they don't kill the birds situation can be quite bad and bird dropping all over.

Singapore is a small crowded country with very high living density. We crowd out even the birds cannot live harmoniously

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I doubt NEA will poison the bird as it is against the safety regulation as to poison a bird, you need significant dose which can potentially harm human, it also create mess everywhere. Likely some people put poison in food and fed the birds.

The question should be did this lady sees with her own eyes that her claimed NEA officer poison the bird?

If she had witness the act, then by all means we can understand her anger. But if she had not witness the act and made the assumption, then she is liable to accusing the officer wrongly.

Making assumptions without evidence is not something we want to advocate.

(15-05-2023, 10:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Scold the NEA officers also no use. They're just salaried workers obeying instructions of their bosses.

You do write sensible stuff once in a while.  I have no issues with foreigners posting here if they are only here to join discussions, which is what you are doing here in this thread.  But if they comment on our politics, then I will speak out/up so I am sure you know why sometimes, I whacked you.

The NEA officers appear to prima facie be doing their job.  But if you look at the wider scheme of things, this is Darwin in action.

If you go to the wild, walk into where a pack of lions is, you will get eaten alive.  You have encroached into their territory.  The same will happen even to an elephant if it is alone. 

Many peepur don't dare to watch wild life documentaries.  Saltie doing the "spin" and dragging a zebra under water and drowning it.....it makes peepur squirm because the zebra is seen to be a pretty harmless creature.  It's like an adult punching and kicking a five year old child to death.

Then the leopard killing saltie by biting its neck. And the anaconda eating up a harmless goat.

That's how the food chain works, and it's how each species of animal goes about to ensure its survival, a game in which the fittest survive.

We Man happen to be smart.  We use our brains to defeat animals by inventing weapons from sticks and fire to guns.  We do not kill the crows or pigeons for nothing.  We kill them because we consider them to be disturbing us.  What we did/will continue to do is the same Darwinian principle.  Do you follow?  Rolleyes

Right, could be some zoosadistic residents who aso killed cats and dogs

(16-05-2023, 08:44 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  The question should be did this lady sees with her own eyes that her claimed NEA officer poison the bird?

If she had witness the act, then by all means we can understand her anger. But if she had not witness the act and made the assumption, then she is liable to accusing the officer wrongly.

Last para
Kindly do what you preach when posting about the PAP.   Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(16-05-2023, 09:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Last para
Kindly do what you preach when posting about the PAP.   Rolleyes

As you too.

(16-05-2023, 08:44 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  The question should be did this lady sees with her own eyes that her claimed NEA officer poison the bird?

wondering the same thing....
she should be just as vocal and daring to the cat killers

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(15-05-2023, 11:04 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The auntie is a bird lover.
It is very wicked to kill the pigeon immorally.

You know what is immoral meh? Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

(16-05-2023, 09:21 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  As you too.

If what I said is false, I would sexpect you to say " Nonsense!"

Instead by writing "too", you admit that you had never practised what you preached unlike me who always say what I do and do what I say. Rolleyes

(16-05-2023, 04:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If they don't kill the birds situation can be quite bad and bird dropping all over.

Singapore is a small crowded country with very high living density. We crowd out even the birds cannot live harmoniously

Should trap the birds and bring to bird park lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Her voice very high n sharp suitable for Ker tai

☝️

(16-05-2023, 11:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Her voice very high n sharp suitable for Ker tai

Could be dyna-doggie-mite keh kiang pretending to act hero Laughing

(16-05-2023, 11:26 AM)Choc Wrote:  Could be dyna-doggie-mite keh kiang pretending to act hero Laughing

People says dog that barks won’t bite
Lol

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(16-05-2023, 11:28 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  People says dog that barks won’t bite
Lol

Now this dyna-doggie-mite trying to play victim after kena poked by you jialat jialat Rotfl

dynamite forgotten when he barking around in this forum, barking loudest and giving rep points and likes, thinking his corruption can cover his lies by telling you not to make friends with anyone Laughing

(16-05-2023, 11:35 AM)Choc Wrote:  Now this dyna-doggie-mite trying to play victim after kena poked by you jialat jialat Rotfl

dynamite forgotten when he barking around in this forum, barking loudest and giving rep points and likes, thinking his corruption can cover his lies by telling you not to make friends with anyone Laughing
All the while I gave him chance never reply his nonsense threw at me 
But he tot I sick cat easy to bully
Not interested in little people only entertain him abit make him happy loh

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

[Image: 3vKJqc7.gif]

(16-05-2023, 11:38 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  All the while I gave him chance never reply his nonsense threw at me 
But he tot I sick cat easy to bully
Not interested in little people only entertain him abit make him happy loh

Shim very kong kum, thinking corruption can buy loyalthy to shim Rotfl

小人永遠不會改邪歸正的! Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

So far, they let them eat certain types of food, and the pigeons will lie on the ground. Also saw them using the gun before.