This CNY I eat MSW instead of Bak Kwa...its caused by govt...

(20-01-2023, 10:26 PM)debono Wrote:  That is true too...................... Clapping

You have demonstrated an IQ which is several bars higher than that of Topsage.   Rotfl

(25-01-2023, 03:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Seriously, nobody cares even if you are not in this world. Rolleyes
IAM Immortal

(25-01-2023, 04:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM Immortal

This is you.   Go read it up.

https://www.verywellmind.com/grandiosity...ies-378818

(25-01-2023, 08:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This is you.   Go read it up.

https://www.verywellmind.com/grandiosity...ies-378818
IWAS your great great great grandmother's lover

Think you better go take a Paternity test

I sure hope IAM not your ancestry

POS

msw durians stink the whole house, my amdk bf will not come.

(25-01-2023, 08:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IWAS your great great great grandmother's lover

Think you better go take a Paternity test

I sure hope IAM not your ancestry

POS

You are trying too hard to be somehow related to me.  Your brand of bipolar disorder needs a crutch for your feeling of grandiosity.  Rolleyes

(20-01-2023, 12:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you want to see our local industries slaughtered and help Malaysia's economy to boom?

May I remind you that although you were born in Muar, you had become a new citizen of Singapore, and I hope you did recite the Pledge seriously, and not simply moved your lips, while thinking of how to bring in Malaysian long yoke.

Why cannot??? Do you know Malaysian very poor thing??

Why cannot level the playing field for Malaysians??

nudie

(27-01-2023, 08:15 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Why cannot??? Do you know Malaysian very poor thing??

Why cannot level the playing field for Malaysians??

nudie

Level the playing field?

1.  When we parted ways in 1965, what was the exchange rate?  SGD 1 = MYD 1?  It was level was it not?  Now?  

2.  When MSA split into two viz MAS and SIA, it was level.  Now?  How is MAS vs SIA?

3.  Tanjung Pelapas vs PSA.  Now, it was NOT level because they operated with a lower cost of labour and abundant land.  Why are ships calling here?

(27-01-2023, 08:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are trying too hard to be somehow related to me.  Your brand of bipolar disorder needs a crutch for your feeling of grandiosity.  Rolleyes

You need to go back to school to re-learn your England and check your eye-sight