This Indian woman would be prosecuted ?
Cool 

Any update from the police on this attack after her arrest in 2017 ? Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

Ermaos not interested lah, even if she pangsai outside their house they aso dun care

Very old news. Thot she kena prosecuted if not Sham better explain.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(15-10-2023, 01:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ermaos not interested lah, even if she pangsai outside their house they aso dun care

They will use their tongues to clean up the sai!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(15-10-2023, 01:45 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Very old news. Thot she kena prosecuted if not Sham better explain.

It seems there is no follow up leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(15-10-2023, 01:45 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Very old news. Thot she kena prosecuted if not Sham better explain.

Remember this not-so-old story about Sham jumping onto the story of alleged workplace discrimination posted by an ex-SPF officier who committe suicide in July ?

Sham quickly promised "thorough investigation" and it turns out the deceased hadn't work for a long time due to his personal issue. Big Grin

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/sp...am-2216831

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

If I am the head of SPF and kenna indirect accusation by the Minister in his FB comment without waiting ....I would naturally be very careful and factual in my follow up investigation before reporting to him...So when the SPF finding came out, Sham diam diam liao..

Big Grin
The police had assessed that Uvaraja was facing "substantial challenges" at work relating to his performance, and also had tensions with his family, with the police receiving calls from family members over alleged abuse.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ra...te-2217651

(15-10-2023, 12:05 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Any update from the police on this attack after her arrest in 2017 ? Big Grin

How dare you raise this? She is a White Donkey

PAP will try its best to look the other way for such category

(15-10-2023, 02:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How dare you raise this? She is a White Donkey
PAP will try its best to look the other way for such category

No need to say SGreans already notice certain group practices double standard ...

[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(15-10-2023, 04:09 PM)Manthink Wrote:  No need to say SGreans already notice certain group practices double standard ...

SG version of caste system

Is this woman celebrating Deevapali in SG this year ?  Big Grin

work at DBS bank already...as vice president

(10-11-2023, 10:10 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  work at DBS bank already...as vice president

I am surprised Sharexchange can smell that same Stink after the Tiong Bahru Plaza video of her gone viral over 6 years ago... Big Grin

Let them poo more in MBS… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-10-2023, 01:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They will use their tongues to clean up the sai!  Laughing

Ermaos very low ses, always do such things

7 years after the video of a racist attack at Tiong Bahru Plaza gone viral... no update from SPF since arresting her on 3 April 2017

Yet, I still hv faith in our SG system, regardless of Race, Language or Religion.

Big Grin

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wo...ahru-plaza.

Why Owndays didn’t even sue her? Their staff have been assaulted and that’s all owndays can do?

(30-03-2024, 01:44 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Why Owndays didn’t even sue her? Their staff have been assaulted and that’s all owndays can do?

I am curious too.

This Indian woman has become a legend ...Becoming  one of the top unresolved mystery in SG's legal and policing history.  Big Grin