This Little $4,500 Electric Car is the Hottest Thing in China Right Now

https://youtu.be/Zlt7qnRrZ0g

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Want to buy 1, only price of 3 iphones.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How much wud the price of this $4,500 car cost if sell in Singapore?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-09-2021, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How much wud the price of this $4,500 car cost if sell in Singapore?....... Thinking

Probably around at least 75K if you include COE , Custom and import tax plus profit for the car company.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(21-09-2021, 07:42 AM)surfer Wrote:  Probably around at least 75K if you include COE , Custom and import tax plus profit for the car company.

Daylight robbery? Thinking

here around 50 to 55k maybe

many ppl would buy, not just youngsters

MIW already profits from selling you a piece of crap paper called COE.

I remember the joke lau Lee mentioned ,,,,Mudhatter boasts Mudland makes money because they produce potong cars whereas we make money from selling a piece of paper.

tomorrow will be a better day

(21-09-2021, 07:59 AM)surfer Wrote:  MIW already profits from selling you a piece of crap paper called COE.

I remember the joke lau Lee mentioned ,,,,Mudhatter boasts Mudland makes money because they produce potong cars whereas we make money from selling a piece of paper.

they also make tons of money selling small pieces of 4D and Toto papers.

this one more sporty....

walau really envy
can buy for my 2 kids 2 each