This PRC women would be prosecuted

(13-10-2023, 01:36 PM)wendychan Wrote:  not enough people here for intelligent discussion.

What kind of an intelligent discussion do u expect for this kind of mundane news? You want us to condemn her because she's a prc? Or you expect all to support her expulsion? Or even for ppl to call for an end to immigration cos of their uncouth behaviour?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(13-10-2023, 02:28 PM)wendychan Wrote:  [Image: B1SZbfq.jpg]

Her voice is quite sweet and her putonghua... honestly I like they way they speak it. I don't like how we speak it.

没事儿
She: mei shi'er
Sinkies: mei sssir Rotfl

And her face... we really need a female IO for the job. A man... hmmm...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Strange. Any PRC women in Singapore means they are working as prostitute. Many faculties in NUS and NTU have more than 50% PRC men and women students. That means Singapore is overcrowded with prostitutes.

(14-10-2023, 09:22 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What kind of an intelligent discussion do u expect for this kind of mundane news? You want us to condemn her because she's a prc? Or you expect all to support her expulsion? Or even for ppl to call for an end to immigration cos of their uncouth behaviour?

The truth is lot of Chinese haters in SG are non Chinese and Rojak, so called racial harmony is only a mirage here
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(14-10-2023, 09:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  They are mostly the CNA bunch. The owner and Admin is lvlrsSTI aka KILLYjoyly aka Observer

A smaller number came from Asiaone but left or are not interested to post much... Sotongaongtee, H4H. AliIman..NotDumb had passed away. Omnipresent, Obamao and Manthink are also from that forum. 

Recently some came from edmw. Nevereatrice, Zzzz....

I am new.  Wink

We all know you are new....and also STEWPIG

(12-10-2023, 12:21 PM)revealer Wrote:  Not only for harassing the nurse but also for resisting Police investigation

https://twitter.com/xiaxiaoqiang/status/...7748051352

Idiotic SPF.....which is more important?

Vulgar language or accident, or likely intentional manslaughter

The nurse bled because of the vulgar language, is it?

Never use brain

I support the Chinese woman

Full Stop

[Image: B1SZbfq.jpg]

I support her because she is so beautiful

Full Stop

(14-10-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am the old shameless mentally unsound User-Oyk
[Image: S66xO.gif]

please do not engage in a conversation with
User-Oyk The Bastard 
apart from cursing swearing scolding insulting "it"
otheriwse the entire page will be automated with decoration.

Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(12-10-2023, 08:42 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  prosecute for what
she has done more for sg gdp

as to what current ruling party has wanted

the investigating officer should take it as a compliment and assist her with all her might

on second thought

imagine what would happen if she is a singapurean

treatment definitely will be different, is it so?

we ought to embrace ourselves and accept not selective but all foreign cultures

our country needs them

not forgetting

singapureans commit more crimes

hopefully more civil servants encounter such behaviour of intercultural encounters as their bonuses depending on them too

fair and square

the above mentioned for you but not me

had far enough time for a break

The same old broken record.. go back to your corner and cry, baby.  Rolleyes

(14-10-2023, 10:42 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: B1SZbfq.jpg]

I support her because she is so beautiful

Full Stop

Don't judge bedroom pleasure by the face. If her meow meow stinks like KILLYjoyly's mother' armpit, let's see if you will still lick it.  Rolleyes

(14-10-2023, 11:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't judge bedroom pleasure by the face. If her meow meow stinks like KILLYjoyly's mother' armpit, let's see if you will still lick it.  Rolleyes

How come you know so much about bedroom pleasure?

Can you kindly elaborate?

Rolleyes

(14-10-2023, 10:06 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  The truth is lot of Chinese haters in SG are non Chinese and Rojak, so called racial harmony is only a mirage here

Chinese is not a race. What racial harmony are you talking about?

(14-10-2023, 11:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How come you know so much about bedroom pleasure?

Can you kindly elaborate?

Rolleyes

KILLYjoyly aka Observer posted so many peektures of his daughter at it, need I ELABORATE?  Rolleyes

(14-10-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Her voice is quite sweet and her putonghua... honestly I like they way they speak it. I don't like how we speak it.

没事儿
She: mei shi'er
Sinkies: mei sssir Rotfl

And her face... we really need a female IO for the job. A man... hmmm...

Your grand-dotter is more beautiful. Her smile mesmerises me.
Can I borrow her for one night?

[Image: grand-daughter.png]

(14-10-2023, 11:33 AM)Dan Wrote:  Your grand-dotter is more beautiful. Her smile mesmerises me.
Can I borrow her for one night.

(14-10-2023, 09:22 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What kind of an intelligent discussion do u expect for this kind of mundane news? You want us to condemn her because she's a prc? Or you expect all to support her expulsion? Or even for ppl to call for an end to immigration cos of their uncouth behaviour?

".. because of their uncouth behaviour"You wrote that. Those are your words

Where's Man(think)?

I wonder if the meimei meow meow hair is straggly or straight Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-10-2023, 12:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wonder if the meimei meow meow hair is straggly or straight Thinking

Most likely shaved clean due to craps infestation..     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(14-10-2023, 11:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  ".. because of their uncouth behaviour"You wrote that. Those are your words

Where's Man(think)?

Writing it does not imply that I think that the immigrants are uncouth. I merely asked if Wendy wanted a discussion to talk about it. Dun read too much into it.

(14-10-2023, 09:41 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Strange. Any PRC women in Singapore means they are working as prostitute. Many faculties in NUS and NTU have more than 50% PRC men and women students. That means Singapore is overcrowded with prostitutes.

And many PRC lecturers, professors, researchers, etc.

Many PRC companies set up their overseas HQ here also, including TikTok!

(14-10-2023, 01:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Writing it does not imply that I think that the immigrants are uncouth. I merely asked if Wendy wanted a discussion to talk about it. Dun read too much into it.

What a chicken. The mere mention of Man(think) had obviously caused your urinary incontinence.

If you were referring to Wendy, then you would have written "because you think they are uncouth blar blar blar"

The two words "you think" were not there which means what you wrote is what you think.

Stop twisting.  Rolleyes

(14-10-2023, 01:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  And many PRC lecturers, professors, researchers, etc.

Many PRC companies set up their overseas HQ here also, including TikTok!

After what happened to Horse Cloud, you think they will set up their HQ in Hangzhou meh?  Rolleyes

(14-10-2023, 03:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  After what happened to Horse Cloud, you think they will set up their HQ in Hangzhou meh?  Rolleyes

You are so ill-informed?

Chao amdk arse lickers stooge’s go pcc lah after watching ah tiong poop poop cheo kau peng
https://media.tenor.com/dKV8tfGE4ZUAAAAM...-kahey.gif https://media.tenor.com/-X5u-ThRJwYAAAAM...om-son.gif https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif

(14-10-2023, 03:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What a chicken. The mere mention of Man(think) had obviously caused your urinary incontinence.

If you were referring to Wendy, then you would have written "because you think they are uncouth blar blar blar"

The two words "you think" were not there which means what you wrote is what you think.

Stop twisting.  Rolleyes

You're free to interpret it in whichever way, and if you interpret it wrongly, it's not my problem.

I've never thought that immigrants in general are uncouth, perhaps only not familiar to our culture. Instead, I think that many sinkies are rude and uncultured.

(14-10-2023, 04:11 PM)fannylai Wrote:  Chao Ah Tiong sibei triggered again. Suck Ah Tiong cock until so triggered.  Laughing Rotfl

Angmoh running dog barking non stop here 😆

[Image: IMG-0254.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

https://mustsharenews.com/sgh-incident-woman-bailor/

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(14-10-2023, 05:07 PM)wendychan Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/sgh-incident-woman-bailor/

Inside got free food free water free medical free bed free toilet to use correct?

Did she wore a badge lol
https://media.tenor.com/-X5u-ThRJwYAAAAM...om-son.gif

(14-10-2023, 04:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're free to interpret it in whichever way, and if you interpret it wrongly, it's not my problem.

I've never thought that immigrants in general are uncouth, perhaps only not familiar to our culture. Instead, I think that many sinkies are rude and uncultured.

Let's keep it civil. First you called the Chinese uncouth and when I called you out, you tried to snake your way out by denying and pointing at Wendy

Now you made an uncalled for and unsubstantiated attack on Singaporeans and to show your disdain, you referred to us as sinkies.

If Malaysians like you don't like it here, you know what? 滚。就这么简单。 Rolleyes