This PRC women would be prosecuted

(14-10-2023, 05:07 PM)wendychan Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/sgh-incident-woman-bailor/

She is Han Feizi? Han???? Curry nah! She's Han!

Btw, where the F...k is Sadtinel? He's supposed to bail her out right? Knnbccheespie.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-10-2023, 07:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Let's keep it civil. First you called the Chinese uncouth and when I called you out, you tried to snake your way out by denying and pointing at Wendy

Now you made an uncalled for and unsubstantiated attack on Singaporeans and to show your disdain, you referred to us as sinkies.

If Malaysians like you don't like it here, you know what? 滚。就这么简单。 Rolleyes

Your interpretation is wrong so I'm just refuting you. If you want to put words into my mouth there's nothing I can do. 

What unsubstantiate attack? I'm not allowed to have my opinion? Get a life dude.

I'm not a Malaysian and if I am, I will not be ashame to admit it. You've no right to ask me to get lost.

All her night club clients don't dare to bail her.

(14-10-2023, 07:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She is Han Feizi? Han???? Curry nah! She's Han!

Btw, where the F...k is Sadtinel? He's supposed to bail her out right? Knnbccheespie.  Rolleyes

Hi Schroder,
Why you quarrel everywhere you go?
Is Han that quarrelsome?

(14-10-2023, 05:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  Inside got free food free water free medical free bed free toilet to use correct?

being in remand different from being in jail...

but so strange. all the PRC lovers all run scared?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(14-10-2023, 11:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  KILLYjoyly aka Observer posted so many peektures of his daughter at it, need I ELABORATE?  Rolleyes
So you agree what they say about you and your family is true? Is true, right?

(14-10-2023, 08:08 PM)wendychan Wrote:  being in remand different from being in jail...

but so strange. all the PRC lovers all run scared?

有脸有地位的人不可以出现啦

(14-10-2023, 07:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She is Han Feizi? Han???? Curry nah! She's Han!

Hey Schroder,
Why you so abusive?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

My righteous buddy wanted to bail her

She says no, dun do it

She will be released anyway and to make this a news for all to see how she is treated

(14-10-2023, 08:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  My righteous buddy wanted to bail her

She says no, dun do it

She will be released anyway and to make this a news for all to see how she is treated

Last time Michael Fay spray car got US President intervention so save 2 rotan strokes. Now her case don't think got anyone bigshot from her 祖国 help her because she really got error on her end I think else why no China embassy make noise?

Hi Schroder,
Is this another grand-daughter of yours?

[Image: oyk-gr.jpg]

(14-10-2023, 08:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  Last time Michael Fay spray car got US President intervention so save 2 rotan strokes. Now her case don't think got anyone bigshot from her 祖国 help her because she really got error on her end I think else why no China embassy make noise?
Please lah, her case is not serious

Anyone in our modern times need to learn that saying vulgar words are very common
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(14-10-2023, 08:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Please lah, her case is not serious

Anyone in our modern times need to learn that saying vulgar words are very common

Vulgarity on civil servant uniformed personnel is against Spore law. Anyway this is not her main issue. Her issue is workpass say do what and reality what she work that case more serious.

Backside itchy and try to be smart. Sit in there will be good for her and those would be copy cat. All the PRC lovers here can pool together and bail her out. Suddenly all chicken out. 😄😄😄
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

This low ses prc case has attracted so many low ses ermaos, that's aso quite an achievement

(14-10-2023, 08:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So you agree what they say about you and your family is true? Is true, right?

His daughter not mine.

No wonder everybody says your English CMI

(14-10-2023, 07:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes

I AM User-Oyk The CECA Bastard OF A CUCKOLD PAPA AND A WHORE MAMA

I AM KING OF SGTALK
KNEEL BEFORE ME
AND I GIVE YOU MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR A DAY MAYBE A WEEK

[Image: S6RRj.png]
[Image: S6RR0.png]
[Image: S6RRZ.gif]

guten morgen & bravo

[Image: S6RRV.gif]

(14-10-2023, 08:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  Vulgarity on civil servant uniformed personnel is against Spore law. Anyway this is not her main issue. Her issue is workpass say do what and reality what she work that case more serious.

The most get deported. Singapore law does not cane women though I think we should.

(14-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  His daughter not mine.

Hi Schroder,
What style your grand-daughter usually request?

[Image: 391604805_7318995204796990_4992856984076...e=652F1A9C]

(14-10-2023, 09:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The most get deported. Singapore law does not cane women though I think we should.

Hi Schroder,
Which side do you propose SPF cane your grand-daughter front or backside? if she is naughty?

[Image: 1-woman-with-rattan-school-can-fetish-ph...-print.jpg]

Hi Schroder,
How often you make love to your grand-daughter?

(14-10-2023, 08:14 PM)Dan Wrote:  Hey Oyk
My daughter needs a fcuk. You interested? 

She got STD or not? If dun have, tell her look for Observer.  Laughing

IAM referring to them saying abt you and your whole family, why you only think it is just your daughter?

Rotfl

(14-10-2023, 09:44 PM)Dan Wrote:  Hi Oyk 
How often do you want make love to my grand-daughter?

Her meow meow smelly or not?  Rotfl

(14-10-2023, 08:33 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Backside itchy and try to be smart. Sit in there will be good for her and those would be copy cat. All the PRC lovers here can pool together and bail her out. Suddenly all chicken out. 😄😄😄

Then how about those Ah Neh or Ah Mud lovers in SG ? Laughter-13

(14-10-2023, 09:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She got STD or not? If dun have, tell her look for Observer.  Laughing

So you're Schroder .... hahahaaa

(14-10-2023, 09:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I told my grand daughter to look for Observer.  Laughing

Hi Schroder,
Why?
You failed to satisfy her?
Maybe you used the wrong style

https://mothership.sg/2023/10/sgh-woman-...followers/

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(14-10-2023, 10:43 PM)Dan Wrote:  Why?
I failed to satisfy ny granddaughter. 
Maybe I used the wrong style

No comments. Only that I find your incest with your granddaughter revulsion.  Rolleyes

(15-10-2023, 06:19 AM)wendychan Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/10/sgh-woman-...followers/

This happens when you open the windows and the flies enter.

Ideally immigration brings in good citizens from other countries to supplement our manpower needs. But there are peepur who will come here to give trouble 

She is 29, belongs to the post 80 generation. China's post 80 is not the same as Singapore's post 80.