This Spore Uncle Has Been Living in China for 30 Years

I think the word "freedom" has been heavily abused.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-12-2021, 11:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think the word "freedom" has been heavily abused.

There is such thing as freedom. So long there is a Govt in your country of residence, no freedom.

Smile

what freedom is ah butt looking for? the freedom to do rk?

Simple freedom like able to access Facebook and YouTube?

Freedom can only be found in Assmerica.

(23-12-2021, 11:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think the word "freedom" has been heavily abused.

sure. you 30+ yrs old definitely know the world much better than this old fool.
30 yrs inside china, cannot access to google, facebook, twitter & all the twisted & censored news, he thnik he lives a free life.
unless he breaks the internet wall which is a criminal offense, did he do all the illegal things? visa, marriage, own property, paid sex, internet, transfer money out & many more. more freedom or has not kena caught yet?
he compared spore to china. or he is a nobody in china & feel a lawless 3rd world country system? till he get it? good luck.

I cringed when hearing him speak. E.g. saying China has no highway 30 years ago. Really siasuay if foreigners think this man is an example of a sinkie.

(23-12-2021, 11:27 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  what freedom is ah butt looking for? the freedom to do rk?

Just freedom to vote and support who I want to be my leader.
And also open access to information.

These are the more jmportant things to me.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-12-2021, 11:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just freedom to vote and support who I want to be my leader.

they have been like that for thousands of years and you expect them to change overnight? if you do it wrongly yr neighbourhood will look like this, and worst you could be one of them

[Image: Screenshot-20211206-122038-You-Tube.jpg]

(23-12-2021, 12:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they have been like that for thousands of years and you expect them to change overnight? if you do it wrongly yr neighbourhood will look like this, and worst you could be one of them

I never said I expect anything from them

(23-12-2021, 11:37 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Freedom can only be found in Assmerica.
Yes freedom to be raped, robbed, killed, shot, abused verbally because of one's race, jailed for life by a brutish govt ... then Yes welcome yo freedom in US of Ass!

Wow really freedom in china?🤔😱

.... forgot- HOMELESS!

Define Freedom!? Whose freedom? Who's perspectives?

Freedom meant different to different people- so by forcing someone to adopt your Freedom is that Freedom in the first place! Think about it!

(23-12-2021, 12:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never said I expect anything from them

as long as they are happy, why worry for them? do they bother you or stand in yr way?

(23-12-2021, 12:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  as long as they are happy, why worry for them? do they bother you or stand in yr way?
The problem with these kaypohs they want to stand with the lawless honkies losers who are suffering in UK now and jealous to see HK doing so well despite support from US and UK imperial masters!

These treacherous honkies thought that if they leave HK for US UK or Australia HK would collapse!

Hahaha - it didn't happen! Now HK flourishes even better without these arseh*oles troublemaker honkies!

(23-12-2021, 12:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they have been like that for thousands of years and you expect them to change overnight? if you do it wrongly yr neighbourhood will look like this, and worst you could be one of them

[Image: c12ca28e-2d8b-4680-80a7-1267003525e4.jpg][Image: china-garbage-860x280.jpg]

civilisation of today? plenty of china online, expecially remote mountain village area.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(23-12-2021, 12:29 PM)kokee Wrote:  [Image: c12ca28e-2d8b-4680-80a7-1267003525e4.jpg][Image: china-garbage-860x280.jpg]

civilisation of today? plenty of china online, expecially remote mountain village area.

aiya kokokee, the below one is recycling. these ppl make more money than many of us.

(23-12-2021, 12:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya kokokee, the below one is recycling. these ppl make more money than many of us.
Kokokee sounds like Chicken COCK (Kok Kok Ngai)

(23-12-2021, 12:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  as long as they are happy, why worry for them? do they bother you or stand in yr way?

I never worry abt them  just the use of word "freedom" is abused.

Plse do not extrapolate to things I did not say.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The Chinese government propaganda department is really pathetic. All their organs like Global Times, CGTN, Xinhua etc. do news like we are in 1921 - stiff and uninspiring. That's why the western media don't even bother about them and sometimes even extract their articles as material for jokes.

Surprisingly it took the foreign expats who stayed there long term to start their own movement through social media to finally get an alternative China message across. Within a few years, these influencers have amassed significant international followers and freak the westerners out to the point they are now publishing multiple hit pieces to paint them as China government funded shills.

The Chinese bureaucracy really needs to keep up with times. At least try to learn from similar government funded apparatus such as RT and BBC the proper way of doing it in a dramatic and engaging manner.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

Pls be specific. 

What do you mean by "abused" here?

And what is "heavily abused"?

(23-12-2021, 12:39 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  The Chinese government propaganda department is really pathetic. All their organs like Global Times, CGTN, Xinhua etc. do news like we are in 1921 - stiff and uninspiring. That's why the western media don't even bother about them and sometimes even extract their articles as material for jokes.

Surprisingly it took the foreign expats who stayed there long term to start their own movement through social media to finally get an alternative China message across. Within a few years, these influencers have amassed significant international followers and freak the westerners out to the point they are now publishing multiple hit pieces to paint them as China government funded shills. 

The Chinese bureaucracy really needs to keep up with times. At least try to learn from similar government funded apparatus such as RT and BBC the proper way of doing it in a dramatic and engaging manner.

This is only your own opinion. Rotfl
Never side anyone. It will be biased in your view.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-12-2021, 12:39 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  The Chinese government propaganda department is really pathetic. All their organs like Global Times, CGTN, Xinhua etc. do news like we are in 1921 - stiff and uninspiring. That's why the western media don't even bother about them and sometimes even extract their articles as material for jokes.

The Chinese believe in honesty and sincerity and that the truth will triumph eventually. They are not so cunning and despicable as Angmoh media and Angmoh politicians.

(23-12-2021, 11:01 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  

He must have love China a lot. Laughing

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-12-2021, 11:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just freedom to vote and support who I want to be my leader.

The Americans only have 2 choices :

1. Coca-Cola
2. Pepsi-Cola 

That's it!  Laughing

(23-12-2021, 12:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  The Americans only have 2 choices :

1. Coca-Cola
2. Pepsi-Cola 

That's it!  Laughing

Where is their American dream? Rotfl
Their huge debt will one day ask to settle…
I hope I can see that day….
Next few hundreds years will belong to Asia.
When are we going to issue Asian currency and ditch US currency?

(23-12-2021, 12:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  The Americans only have 2 choices :

1. Coca-Cola
2. Pepsi-Cola 

That's it!  Laughing

yalor. free to choose between trumpet and biden  Laughing

I think he said more freedom is from doing business perspective lah, he is a businessman.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post