Netflix stock crashes 20% in one day...where Nasdaq will drop to explained...

[Image: ZPD1Hp1.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Bloomberg
Subscribe
MarketsScreentime
Netflix Plunges After Forecast for New Customers Disappoints
Company expects to sign up 2.5 million subscribers in quarter
That would be the company’s worst start in more than a decade
Video player cover image
WATCH: Netflix expects to add just 2.5 million subscribers this quarter, falling short of Wall Street’s estimates. Bloomberg Intelligence’s Geetha Ranganathan has more.Source: Bloomberg
ByLucas Shaw+Follow
21 January 2022, 05:16 GMT+8
Updated on21 January 2022, 09:02 GMT+8
Netflix Inc. expects to add just 2.5 million subscribers this quarter, a number that falls short of Wall Street’s estimates and would mark the slowest start to a new year for the company in at least a decade.

Shares of Netflix fell as much as 20% to $404.50 in after-hours trading, erasing about $45 billion in market value as investors braced for the prospect that the streaming giant is entering a new phase of slower growth. Walt Disney Co. and Roku Inc. also slumped.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I tot one of your koyok you keep on selling not long ago ?!!

(22-01-2022, 04:14 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  I tot one of your koyok you keep on selling not long ago ?!!

No I don't own Netflix

I only talk about movies on Netflix. Good movies but stock too high.

(22-01-2022, 07:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No I don't own Netflix

I only talk about movies on Netflix. Good movies but stock too high.

Even yr cbs is not spared. More fall to come and will cross 20% nasdaq bear

(22-01-2022, 08:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Even yr cbs is not spared. More fall to come and will cross 20% nasdaq bear

Nasdaq now 14k

To reach 10-12k....fall is 13% to 20%.

Be prepared. Not that it for sure will go there but there is  possibility ....if no recession that should hold.

Investors have to be mentally prepared.

Nasdaq will fall to the heart drawn but I expect it will drift rather than plunge all the way there.

This is due to large river of indexing money that simply blindly buy cushioning the market. There is also "buy the dip behavior" among investors ....

If it goes below 10k it produces a once in lifetime...opportunity that one can grab.

[Image: bKvKsFW.jpg]

(24-01-2022, 07:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Nasdaq will fall to the heart drawn but I expect it will drift rather than plunge all the way there.

This is due to large river of indexing money that simply blindly buy cushioning the market. There is also "buy the dip behavior" among investors ....

If it goes below 10k it produces a once in lifetime...opportunity that one can grab.

[Image: bKvKsFW.jpg]

Bro yr heart is so big 10k- 12k, pls precise yr point. Most people r expecting nasdaq bear will come.

The Reality Behind Netflix's Crash! Why It Fell 48% & Will Keep Falling...

The market differentiates between nasdaq and dow...

It will dofferetiate between HK/China and US.

I expect Singapore Market to be steady after some initial selling.

[Image: p5AKWgj.jpg]

(22-01-2022, 08:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Even yr cbs is not spared. More fall to come and will cross 20% nasdaq bear

Stock price falling or rising does not change underlying.
Netflix was rising all the way until the day it collapsed.

cbs differentiates itself with live channels for sports and news in addition to its unique streaming library. 

It will do opposite of Netflix in coming months.

I already warned that Netflix will lose to others in the streaming wars.