Show off herself do walk about

She want to sabo other MP ?
Or show off ?

My side pap mp don’t even do walk about ever since covi19 start

(06-02-2022, 10:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Show off herself do walk about

She want to sabo other MP ?
Or show off ?

My side pap mp don’t even do walk about ever since covi19 start

I understand  that she is a full-time MP, and not a part-time one.  Perhaps with an allowance of $16K per month is enough for her.......

Me can't c mp walkabout after winning ge  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(06-02-2022, 10:21 PM)debono Wrote:  I understand  that she is a full-time MP, and not a part-time one.  Perhaps with an allowance of $16K per month is enough for her.......

She is no longer full time for very long already.

(06-02-2022, 10:21 PM)debono Wrote:  I understand  that she is a full-time MP, and not a part-time one.  Perhaps with an allowance of $16K per month is enough for her.......

Being MP is a stepping stone, not just for her, but for all the other MPs. By getting elected, they get themselves into high positions in private companies because these companies want their network. TPL is no longer full-time MP. The money outside is too tempting for her.

But the people in her SMC like her and voted her in with 71%.

If other MP can get the similar rating in SMC, they can do that as well..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

LOL YOU never update FYI She is NOT Full time , now even a CEO of so call an IT firm