'This is Singapore, no good deed goes unpunished': Man berated

😔 'This is Singapore, no good deed goes unpunished': Man berated for tapping woman on her back to offer seat

All the netizen and his girlfriend wanted to do was give up their seats to a mother and a child who appeared to be struggling to keep their balance in the LRT.

READ: https://bit.ly/3VzGDQ2

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

(20-06-2024, 12:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  'This is Singapore, no good deed goes unpunished': Man berated for tapping woman on her back to offer seat. All the netizen and his girlfriend wanted to do was give up their seats to a mother and a child who appeared to be struggling to keep their balance in the LRT.

Is it any wonder that most S'poreans just don't bother to be courteous when this is the kind of response that they receive? That husband sounds like an extremely insecure and conservative person. I would not even call him a "man". 

(20-06-2024, 12:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😔 'This is Singapore, no good deed goes unpunished': Man berated for tapping woman on her back to offer seat

All the netizen and his girlfriend wanted to do was give up their seats to a mother and a child who appeared to be struggling to keep their balance in the LRT.

READ: https://bit.ly/3VzGDQ2

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Most people are not so kind in Singapore lah! Big Grin Never touch a female person lah! You never learned in school to say, "Excuse me..." meh? Thinking

(20-06-2024, 12:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Most people are not so kind in Singapore lah! Never touch a female person lah! You never learned in school to say, "Excuse me..." meh? 

I am sure it must have been extremely noisy inside the crowded train when this happened.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(20-06-2024, 12:27 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am sure it must have been extremely noisy inside the crowded train when this happened.

I usually pretend I didn't see lah! Big Grin Many people also pretend to sleep or play their phones lah!

This male passenger knows how to keep his hands to himself in this crowded train carriage. The slightest touch to this woman in the grey T-shirt would be misconstrued as molest, even though her generous proportions may present a huge target.

[Image: Crowded-Train.jpg]

(20-06-2024, 12:30 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This male passenger knows how to keep his hands to himself in this crowded train carriage. The slightest touch to this woman in the grey T-shirt would be misconstrued as molest, even though her generous proportions may present a huge target.

[Image: Crowded-Train.jpg]

Some of them will press your back with those melons then shout lah! Big Grin Beware lah!

(20-06-2024, 12:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Some of them will press your back with those melons then shout lah! Big Grin Beware lah!

The only time this happened to me was during my NUS days when I rode a motorcycle and my then GF was riding pillion. I used to brake abruptly at every opportunity when we began dating.

I make it a point to hold the door open for the person walking behind me at my condo or at any building that doesn't have an automatic door. I decided to do a count of the number of people who say thank you to my kind gesture, and found that a mere 40% did so. They were mostly fellow residents at my condo.

Why i do, no one object?

Aiya ... thats why I also no touchy touchy ... I mostly will ask, "hello hello, here got seat, you want?"

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-06-2024, 02:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya ... thats why I also no touchy touchy ... I mostly will ask, "hello hello, here got seat, you want?"

Many years ago, a male staff at my previous company was crossing the road with a lady colleague when a car approached at speed around the bend. He instinctively touched her back to warn about the vehicle. She subsequently reported him to HR for sexual harassment.  He was eventually cleared after some traumatic interrogation by HR and his HOD. 

(20-06-2024, 02:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Many years ago, a male staff at my previous company was crossing the road with a lady colleague when a car approached at speed around the bend. He instinctively touched her back to warn about the vehicle. She subsequently reported him to HR for sexual harassment.  He was eventually cleared after some traumatic interrogation by HR and his HOD. 

Now best dun touch touch ... not kenna trouble without knowing why.
In your male staff case, he should shout HELLO CAR COMING WATCH OUT ... if she kenna knock ...just says shite ... too bad  Big Grin

Today's commuters all wear ear plug.

Excuse me is no use, cannot hear. Either tap shoulder or push over...🤣

As for offering seat, if they never see you or right in front of you, just forget it. Mai kay po..🤣

(20-06-2024, 02:16 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Today's commuters all wear ear plug.

Excuse me is no use, cannot hear. Either tap shoulder or push over...🤣

As for offering seat, if they never see you or right in front of you, just forget it. Mai kay po..🤣

Use your phone to tab can?

(20-06-2024, 02:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Now best dun touch touch ... not kenna trouble without knowing why.
In your male staff case, he should shout HELLO CAR COMING WATCH OUT ... if she kenna knock ...just says shite ... too bad  

This is precisely why most S'poreans simply do not want to get involved. The birth rate may be down because our men just do not dare to get involved. LOL!  

(20-06-2024, 02:19 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is precisely why most S'poreans simply do not want to get involved. The birth rate may be down because our men just do not dare to get involved. LOL!  

because most women are mental and insecure 

(20-06-2024, 02:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Use your phone to tab can?

Can la, hp, bag, wallet, car key, umbrella...🤣

(20-06-2024, 02:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  because most women are mental and insecure 

What is wrong with wanting a husband who is tall, handsome, preferably Caucasian, wealthy, owns a private residence and a flashy car? Hahaha!

(20-06-2024, 02:25 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Can la, hp, bag, wallet, car key, umbrella...🤣

That insecure and sensitive hubby will accuse you of assault if you as much as tap his wife (even if she is a Dinobu).

(20-06-2024, 02:28 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  That insecure and sensitive hubby will accuse you of assault if you as much as tap his wife (even if she is a Dinobu).

I tell him call police, it's OK. Me got whole day to accompany him...🤣

(20-06-2024, 02:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  What is wrong with wanting a husband who is tall, handsome, preferably Caucasian, wealthy, owns a private residence and a flashy car? Hahaha!

not if the girl is either baby hippo or face kenna run over by lorry or eyebrows of a chimpanzee or thunder thighs  bigger than Maradona or lips like black people or hips like an elephant

(20-06-2024, 02:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  not if the girl is either baby hippo or face kenna run over by lorry or eyebrows of a chimpanzee or thunder thighs  bigger than Maradona or lips like black people or hips like an elephant

Some women with thunder thighs still look attractive overall

[Image: A0DeHZZ.jpg]

(20-06-2024, 02:42 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Some women with thunder thighs still look attractive overall

[Image: A0DeHZZ.jpg]

If you look at the top half ... but be careful thou, you maybe focusing on the top half, the bottom half with the thunder thighs will kick you in the bolls Laughing

(20-06-2024, 02:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If you look at the top half ... but be careful thou, you maybe focusing on the top half, the bottom half with the thunder thighs will kick you in the bolls 

I won't mind being squeezed by her chest

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]

(20-06-2024, 02:56 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I won't mind being squeezed by her chest

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]

Your bolls being squeeze?

(20-06-2024, 02:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  because most women are mental and insecure 
SCB. Smile wired differently.

(20-06-2024, 03:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Your bolls being squeeze?

Just fondled gently and lovingly.

I always allow a car that signals to switch into my lane. However, less than 50% of the drivers bother to wave to indicate their thanks. On most occasions, the driver speeds up instead of allowing the other person to go in front of him. Why is it so difficult for motorists here to show even a measure of gratitude?   

(20-06-2024, 12:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is it any wonder that most S'poreans just don't bother to be courteous when this is the kind of response that they receive? That husband sounds like an extremely insecure and conservative person. I would not even call him a "man". 

I won't use the word insecure.

Rather, it's a possessive behavior that is very common among Singaporean men after they've "snagged" a chiobu whom they think is a chattel.

If it is an AMDK, there is a bit more tolerance if he taps his property's shoulders.  But if it is a fellow Sinkie, worse if he's from a certain country which must not be mentioned, then the owner of the chattel will take high umbrage lorh.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love