Those Sio Hoon Ki Lip Lai.

(27-11-2022, 04:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  During NS times I started and used to smoke consulate.  Because it was mild and the more important reason was becos it was cheap.

Then I decided to take up running and gave the ciggies up.  Healthier and I now gotch more money Laughing

No leh. Consulate is as expensive as Marlboro. If constipation then smoke dunhill red.

(27-11-2022, 05:32 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Anybody got try camel non filter before? Big Grin

My impression of camel no filter is tua ya pek medium smoke one

I go japan always buy lark and American spirit cigarettes

(27-11-2022, 06:55 PM)sogo Wrote:  No leh. Consulate is as expensive as Marlboro. If constipation then smoke dunhill red.

Dunhill got change their taste , back in 90s I got buy one pack to try not say like it later around 2000s
I buy one pack try because they change the package etc , wow the taste not bad.

(27-11-2022, 06:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow i never know because I always buy from neighbourhood shop around my places if stocks run low.
All along I thought " duty free " one is ok due to travelling than you buy from those duty free shops at the airport.

Now you know. Learn this lesson that I tell you.

tomorrow will be a better day

(27-11-2022, 07:02 PM)surfer Wrote:  Now you know. Learn this lesson that I tell you.

lol last time back in good old days 90s, after school especially Friday me and my classmate will go JB , shop buy VCD also buy cigarettes

last time you open out smoke one stick the rest of the pack can actually legit bring in to SG.

But i do know now cannot .

Nevertheless surely there are smokers etc will smuggling in

Last know , Geylang always have these foreigner workers selling these illegal cigarettes

End of the day always " cat and mouse game " between them with Police and Custom.

KNS I suspect surely going to increase soon , zzzz GST hike

Don't say cigarette also Alcoholic beverage also surely increase price ....

this is the another problem , if getting too expensive , Smuggler surely will smuggle more into SG they know the demand is high

(27-11-2022, 07:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol last time back in good old days 90s, after school especially Friday me and my classmate will go JB , shop buy VCD also buy cigarettes

last time you open out smoke one stick the rest of the pack can actually legit bring in to SG.

But i do know now cannot .

Nevertheless surely there are smokers etc will smuggling in

Last know , Geylang always have these foreigner workers selling these illegal cigarettes

End of the day always " cat and mouse game " between them with Police and Custom.

KNS I suspect surely going to increase soon , zzzz GST hike

Don't say cigarette also Alcoholic beverage also surely increase price ....

this is the another problem , if getting too expensive , Smuggler surely will smuggle more into SG they know the demand is high

Alcohol beverage such as wines can buy duty free online and they will deliver to your house. Just last Friday on Black Friday I ordered 12 bottles of red wine UP $90 I paid less than $35 per bottle.

tomorrow will be a better day

(27-11-2022, 06:55 PM)sogo Wrote:  No leh. Consulate is as expensive as Marlboro. If constipation then smoke dunhill red.

Don’t remember it to be so. During my time Consulate was just $2.80 to $3+ while Marlboro was easily double the price.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 07:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Don’t remember it to be so. During my time Consulate was just $2.80 to $3+ while Marlboro was easily double the price.

No 1990 consulate, Virginia slim, Marlboro Salem and Kent all $1.40. luckies, red leaf, Newport Winston are all cheaper one.

if u all mention those brand at that price
means all above 60s