Today alot of edmwers kena banned

(12-11-2022, 08:58 PM)tankgunner Wrote:  you go over to say hello to us lah. 
we looking for you to come over leh. 
i want to see you stir OYK too. Big Grin

Why should Chief generate traffic for the useless mods and vijay?

Life here is good.  Can be myself. Received 0 infractions in my time here even though my language is more colourful and nothing happen to this forum with the authorities cause of the way people talk or what people discuss.  Unlike there where they fake infract all the time to carry out their CECA policies agenda and because they are power crazy 

You can screenshot the above message to the banned thread lol
[+] 6 users Like IndianChief's post

(12-11-2022, 09:06 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Why should Chief generate traffic for the useless mods and vijay?

Life here is good.  Can be myself. Received 0 infractions in my time here even though my language is more colourful and nothing happen to this forum with the authorities cause of the way people talk or what people discuss.  Unlike there where they fake infract all the time to carry out their CECA policies agenda and because they are power crazy 

You can screenshot the above message to the banned thread lol

ok. i respect your decision. 
guess i come by here more often to talk to those who no longer over there liao. 
BTW, is Sticky here too?
[+] 3 users Like tankgunner's post

(12-11-2022, 09:12 PM)tankgunner Wrote:  ok. i respect your decision. 
BTW, is Sticky here too?

Never see him leh. Unless he using a different nick
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

hello tankgunner !
[+] 3 users Like mrclubbie's post

BTW, is Sticky here too?

you another impersonate user ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

BTW, is Sticky here too?
Hey, you are here.

Another arofanatics
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(12-11-2022, 10:03 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you another impersonate user ?

Is he?
Don’t think so leh, but well, I might be wrong
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

HWZ is dropping in popularity. Dropped another 3 places in October from the previous month.

[Image: 57-B0-C0-B0-9-F5-B-481-F-9223-61217-DCCE1-D1.png]
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(12-11-2022, 10:54 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  HWZ is dropping in popularity. Dropped another 3 places in October from the previous month.

The shitty forum is full of ads and stupid mods.. Deserved it!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(12-11-2022, 10:54 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  HWZ is dropping in popularity. Dropped another 3 places in October from the previous month.

Too many racists, can live without them. Rather ban them than get traffic. No loss.

It's time to lock this thread. No more ranting about hwz. This is sgtalk.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(12-11-2022, 11:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's time to lock this thread. No more ranting about hwz. This is sgtalk.

Sgtalk unlike hwz don't suka suka lock and delete threads.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(13-11-2022, 02:29 PM)fannylai Wrote:  Not going back that shitty forum

You are here!!!
[+] 2 users Like fishbuff's post

hello hello !
[+] 2 users Like mrclubbie's post

your nick familiar Smile where your fit fit kor kor avatar
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I only know fannylai always showed off his travels and argued with ponkuku.. same one or not? Or maybe another imposter.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(13-11-2022, 09:20 PM)fannylai Wrote:  I also find your nick familiar  Big Grin

Are you the real person or imposter?
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(13-11-2022, 07:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I only know fannylai always showed off his travels and argued with ponkuku.. same one or not? Or maybe another imposter.
I remember ponkuku always lose to Sayang_ol and Fannylai. Then he will activate his gang to report them.
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

(13-11-2022, 10:09 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Are you the real person or imposter?

Better take it with a pinch of salt first. Nothing can be trusted on the internet but I believe you're the same outbreak in hwz lah  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

LOL... Cranthir forced to reverse his stupid infraction

looks like Vijay is enforcing his new prataflip stance of focusing on things that matter and got his mod who is focusing on things that don't matter to reverse infraction

lets see how long before Vijay prataflips again and let his mods run havoc

[Image: Capture.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(13-11-2022, 11:34 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  LOL... Cranthir forced to reverse his stupid infraction

looks like Vijay is enforcing his new prataflip stance of focusing on things that matter and got his mod who is focusing on things that don't matter to reverse infraction

lets see how long before Vijay prataflips again and let his mods run havoc

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Wait the pattern will come back again. 
Playing good cop and bad cop

You never left Mr JDRevolutionary23.

(14-11-2022, 10:59 AM)fannylai Wrote:  Are you the real one-liner OutBreak?  Big Grin

Yes, as usual one liner. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

(14-11-2022, 10:48 AM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  gayboy ahtiong so quiet

answer my question damn it

[Image: giphy.gif]

So you are the gay ahtiong why you want to know where my parents are so you can go answer to your village in tiongland want to提亲?

After reading so much, can someone explain what are the qualification/requisite to be a moderator of EDMW? Can I take it if you are non-CECA, anti-PAP, hates SPH, you are automatically disqualified?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(14-11-2022, 01:07 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  After reading so much, can someone explain what are the qualification/requisite to be a moderator of EDMW? Can I take it if you are non-CECA, anti-PAP, hates SPH, you are automatically disqualified?

Good question.

(14-11-2022, 01:01 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  So you are the gay ahtiong why you want to know where my parents are so you can go answer to your village in tiongland want to提亲?

i want to know where your parents ah so i can slap them. slap you. and slap you again

[Image: slapping.gif]

28cmostlycloudy only know how to play parents when getting triggered haha why don't you continue play buttholes?

(14-11-2022, 01:27 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  28cmostlycloudy only know how to play parents when getting triggered haha why don't you continue play buttholes?

i not playing parent

i slapping them. then you. then you again

[Image: slap-smack-face.gif]