Today alot of edmwers kena banned

since lol new account will not activated even you put mobile phone " indirect got Scam like that " because your mobile no will be keep in their data base.

(14-11-2022, 01:07 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  After reading so much, can someone explain what are the qualification/requisite to be a moderator of EDMW? Can I take it if you are non-CECA, anti-PAP, hates SPH, you are automatically disqualified?

You need to be crazy about power

Play asshole boy so triggered

(13-11-2022, 09:18 PM)fannylai Wrote:  So many get banned for ridiculous reasons, why still go back.

Moderation standards are not applied consistently.

Don’t give it traffic and let it die off.

Better not die off, that place is like a garden which needs them to continue perfuming it with their fragrance.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

diam diam la fanny go find your 28cloudy play asshole together

(14-11-2022, 01:07 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  After reading so much, can someone explain what are the qualification/requisite to be a moderator of EDMW? Can I take it if you are non-CECA, anti-PAP, hates SPH, you are automatically disqualified?

(14-11-2022, 01:44 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  You need to be crazy about power

I see.
How about remuneration? Not necessary money. Like, you know, free stuffs.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(14-11-2022, 03:32 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I see.
Greed volunteer still get free stuff. Nd....so is not volunteer liao

(14-11-2022, 03:32 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I see.

maybe free online subscription to strait times
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(14-11-2022, 01:29 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  i not playing parent

i slapping them. then you. then you again

[Image: slap-smack-face.gif]
屁眼大心眼小

(14-11-2022, 04:41 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  maybe free online subscription to strait times

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(14-11-2022, 04:57 PM)fannylai Wrote:  You on crusade against gays? 

Please bring your hate elsewhere.

why you even respond when i am not talking to you log in wrong account already right 28gheywumaotiong

(14-11-2022, 04:43 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  屁眼大心眼小

一巴掌给你妈妈 (如果你妈妈没有死)
一巴掌给你爸爸 (如果你爸爸没有死)
一巴掌给你 (老玻璃)

[Image: slapping-slap.gif]

(14-11-2022, 06:28 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  一巴掌给你妈妈 (如果你妈妈没有死)
一巴掌给你爸爸 (如果你爸爸没有死)
一巴掌给你 (老玻璃)

[Image: slapping-slap.gif]
wumaogayboy playing parents again seems like your tiong parents never taught you manners  Laughing

(14-11-2022, 06:29 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  wumaogayboy playing parents again seems like your tiong parents never taught you manners  Laughing

My parent still alive. And they taught me to never to slap people parent if they are dead

So your mother and father die already? This is crucial so i can know if to slap them. Slap you. And slap you again

[Image: 4ec47d7b87a9ce093642fc8a3c2969e7.gif]

(14-11-2022, 06:35 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  My parent still alive. And they taught me to never to slap people parent if they are dead

So your mother and father die already? This is crucial so i can know if to slap them. Slap you. And slap you again
Laughingiq low until need to curse other people's parents gaywumaotiong  Laughing

(14-11-2022, 06:41 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  Laughingiq low until need to curse other people's parents gaywumaotiong  Laughing

Sorry i am high IQ. 

Low IQ will slap your parent even if they are dead 

But i high IQ. That's why i check if your parent is dead. 

So that i can slap them. Slap you. And slap you again 
[Image: giphy.webp]

(14-11-2022, 06:35 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  My parent still alive. And they taught me to never to slap people parent if they are dead

parent? which parent still alive?  Laughing

(14-11-2022, 06:48 PM)fannylai Wrote:  You are full of rubbish. Only know how to scold Wumao and gayboy and nothing else.

i only know china man like to use nmsl so you are china man  Laughing

(14-11-2022, 06:54 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  i only know china man like to use nmsl so you are china man  Laughing

What does this got to do with the fact that i will slap your mother (if she never die) and slap your father (if he never die) and also slap you 

Keep trying to avoid the question if your parent is dead or not. 

Why cannot face it.

Why. 你干的啊? 

[Image: 200w.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(14-11-2022, 06:58 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  What does this got to do with the fact that i will slap your mother (if she never die) and slap your father (if he never die) and also slap you 

Keep trying to avoid the question if your parent is dead or not. 

Why cannot face it.

Why. 你干的啊? 

[Image: 200w.gif]

so you admit you are tiong too bad you cannot vent your anger in edmw must act like little dog por mod lampar Laughing

every one in feedbackzone can see how you suck the mods off  vomit

28cMostlyCloudy & Bolixin666 should both know your roles and shut the hell up!

stop ruining the thread with your nonsense
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(14-11-2022, 07:01 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  so you admit you are tiong too bad you cannot vent your anger in edmw must act like little dog por mod lampar Laughing

every one in feedbackzone can see how you suck the mods off  vomit

See. Another attempt to avoid talking about your parent death. 

Was hoping you can open up abit more. 

So what happen? Cancer??

(14-11-2022, 07:06 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  See. Another attempt to avoid talking about your parent death. 

Was hoping you can open up abit more. 

So what happen? Cancer??

sure you can do better than asking about my parents to try trigger me  Laughing

why you like like a dog sucking the moderators off in edmw but act like a barbarian here?  Laughing

(14-11-2022, 07:08 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  sure you can do better than asking about my parents to try trigger me  Laughing

why you like like a dog sucking the moderators off in edmw but act like a barbarian here?  Laughing

So it's not cancer? 

Actually correct also. Usually cannot be so suay both parent tio cancer. 

Car accident?

(14-11-2022, 07:09 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  So it's not cancer? 

Actually correct also. Usually cannot be so suay both parent tio cancer. 

Car accident?

so this is how tiongs behave curse parents only   Laughing

why are you gay can share?

(14-11-2022, 07:11 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  so this is how tiongs behave curse parents only   Laughing

why are you gay can share?

Avoiding my question once again....

So likely these two liao 

Recently happen or?

(14-11-2022, 07:15 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Avoiding my question once again....

So likely these two liao 

Recently happen or?

傻逼小粉红森七七了  Angry

[Image: laughing-gif-14.gif]

(14-11-2022, 07:18 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  傻逼小粉红森七七了  Angry

[Image: laughing-gif-14.gif]

Recently.... Wa lao don't tell me they die because covid. 

Damn anti climax sia if your parent die from covid. 

Never pak vaccine meh...

(14-11-2022, 07:22 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Recently.... Wa lao don't tell me they die because covid. 

Damn anti climax sia if your parent die from covid. 

Never pak vaccine meh...
[Image: chloe-collins-laughing-vbbsznwn75mljsol.gif]