A Property agent gives honest assessment of market...

He said property price has  reached threshold....seems like as property agent he cannot ever say property prices will come down.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

PAP will just import another 200k FTs to replace us in our jobs and make them PRs to buy properties.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(25-12-2021, 01:33 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP will just import another 200k FTs to replace us in our jobs and make them PRs to buy properties.

THATS WHY I SAY THIS COVID 19 IS ALSO CONSIDERED AS A BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF TRUE BLUE SPOREANS

(25-12-2021, 01:39 PM)talky Wrote:  THATS WHY I SAY THIS COVID 19 IS ALSO CONSIDERED AS A BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF TRUE BLUE SPOREANS

When move your chess pieces until you have no options ...you are jn a forced move ....they have no choice now but to import more people to keep economy humming and prevent deflation. The alternative would be let property prices into decline economy to weaken and spend time to fix/restructure for more sustainable long term. The path of least resistance is to import people...if you can persuade Singaporeans to accept more people coming in you don't have to deal with other problems....the numbers will look good 

I am just surprised how we slip into current situation where the options are few.

The next leader's job is to stoutly  defend this model as we saw in Parliament all the big guns were out against Leong Mun Wai...as this issue is central to PAP strategy ...they will never let go.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-12-2021, 01:39 PM)talky Wrote:  THATS WHY I SAY THIS COVID 19 IS ALSO CONSIDERED AS A BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF TRUE BLUE SPOREANS

How so.....? Laughing

Anyone one watches the video is a dumb fugg. Whether he is true or not …… the YouTube made $$$$
As long as some one watches it, he make money 

That's why YouTube videos are full of shit

How many views do you need to get paid on YouTube?
How many views do YouTubers need to get paid? In order to get paid by YouTube, you need to reach a balance of $100 or more from views. This means you'll need to garner 20,000 views if you receive $5 per 1,000 views.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Property agent, honest? What a joke.

(25-12-2021, 03:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Property agent, honest? What a joke.

Is a property agent a kind of politician...? Thinking

(25-12-2021, 03:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Is a property agent a kind of politician...? Thinking

Not the same class

(25-12-2021, 03:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Is a property agent a kind of politician...? Thinking

Let me put it to you that pinky acted as a property agent in his National Day rally speech to talk about property developments some years back.

I am suggesting that politicians, property agents, insurance agents, car salesmen, pastors ... all must be good in selling. Yes or no?

(25-12-2021, 01:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When move your chess pieces until you have no options ...you are jn a forced move ....they have no choice now but to import more people to keep economy humming and prevent deflation. The alternative would be let property prices into decline economy to weaken and spend time to fix/restructure for more sustainable long term. The path of least resistance is to import people...if you can persuade Singaporeans to accept more people coming in you don't have to deal with other problems....the numbers will look good 

I am just surprised how we slip into current situation where the options are few.

The next leader's job is to stoutly  defend this model as we saw in Parliament all the big guns were out against Liew Mun Wai...as this issue is central to PAP strategy ...they will never let go.

Are you a jhk?  If so, please refrain from commenting about our Singaporean affairs in a Singaporean forum.

I don't know which Malaysian politician your Liew Mun Wai is.  Here, we have another Mun Wai, and he's Leong Mun Wai, and yes, recently he spoke about CECA, and then a few party members finally admitted that CECA as raised by PSP was grounded in xenophobia and racism.

Both PSP and WP have internal problems, with their own members (I said members, not plp IBs posting in SgTalk) squealing on their party leader, or party representatives in Parliament.

(25-12-2021, 03:54 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Let me put it to you that pinky acted as a property agent in his National Day rally speech to talk about property developments some years back.

I am suggesting that politicians, property agents, insurance agents, car salesmen, pastors ... all must be good in selling. Yes or no?

I don't know what you mean by "good in selling".

Property agents, insurance agents...a lot of them sit at some "round table" and they are all chiobus.    Sure good at selling.

As for church leaders...it is reported that gays became straight whenever Serina Wee zen zeh passed by....

(25-12-2021, 03:54 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Let me put it to you that pinky acted as a property agent in his National Day rally speech to talk about property developments some years back.

one thing in common is that they must hv the ability to 自圆其说 that's to cover up own backside when things go wrong

the better their ability in that the more successful they'll be
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

HDB can crash meh? Last time only COV crash.

It all depend who are the buyers.

(25-12-2021, 04:18 PM)5354 Wrote:  Can property prices in Singapore fall or crash in the near future from a recent peak?

Of course possible, by how much, by when is anybody's guess

In the past I have seen property value in the privatized HUDC estated where I lived for about 10 years from 1998 to 2008, Farrer Court, crashed 50% from the peak in 1996 to the low in 2005/6

Same for HDB flats, the block of Executive flats at Blk 45 Teban Gdns where I live from early 1992 to late 1998 crashed 45% from the peak in 1996 in 2006

Caveat emptor

The 1996 peak to low should be on 1998 when Asian crisis occurred or 2003-2004 post dot com & SARS round 1.

Cannot be 2005-2006  by then SARS ended and market rebounded.

I think you didn't remember well.

(25-12-2021, 01:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He said property price has  reached threshold....seems like as property agent he cannot ever say property prices will come down.
https://youtu.be/xLsE-otKaE0

he is a property agent, but doesn't mean what he said is correct.

you can either choose to believe him or not to believe.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

His video is so long because he is poor in expressing himself. I wonder if his customers comprehend his advisory.

there're many more who said the opposite. why choose to post this one?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Another irreversible mistake under PAP.

Property price sky rocket to make us full of debts 10 or 20 years later. PAP will use the same excuse to raise GST again to help the poor, whom they created more & more for SG.

Similar to MOM, lah. Use it to replace citizens so that we cannot meet the CPF Min Sum. PAP will use the same excuse to raise the min sum again to move the goal posts.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(25-12-2021, 04:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  one thing in common is that they must hv the ability to 自圆其说 that's to cover up own backside when things go wrong

the better their ability in that the more successful they'll be

The proverbial self-praise is an international disgrace. Saving one's own skin politicking is not likely to find favour among many, for that matter. Such political jerks compromise their integrity and 'fundamental beliefs.'

Politicians can remain credible only if their integrity and values aren't compromised. The politically savvy keep their integrity and values intact while selling ideas - like property agents, insurance agents, car salesmen - to build relationships with the herd. That's good salesmanship.

Being savvy at navigating political minefields, remaining attuned to political undercurrents but not allowing themselves to get pulled into situations that could compromise their reputation -- that's good political salesmanship.

Businesses are inevitably political. What businesspeople and politicians have in common is that they are all striving to attain power, with the latter viewing themselves as agents of social change.

(25-12-2021, 01:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He said property price has  reached threshold....seems like as property agent he cannot ever say property prices will come down.

open secret but still many joker sinkies can't wait to buy more.. everytime I see my friends discussing about property .. about the potential to appreciate, I always laugh inside me..

Property is not a sure win

It has up and down cycles.

At the peak price, the most people think it a sure win investment.

At the bottom price is when the real season players come out.

Having said that the housing prices today is not particularly cheap or expensive.  Even though it is at all time high you have to remember salaries today for top 40% earners who are likely buyers of private property are also at all time high
.....low interest rates can push prices even higher if not for govt measures. Anyone who thinks there are threshold and limits should look at HK. If rich can buy as many as they want and developers can hoard landnand release supply as they wish ...the threshold can be pushed much higher.

The way for property to come down significantly is rise in interest rates, weak economy with high unemployment or significant reduction of foreign influx.

One way to put pressure on prices is to disallow foreign buyers and  allow PRs to buy only after they have been here for a number of yrs.

[Image: TywSCZ0.jpg]