Today's weather forecast

Today's weather forecast is 32 degrees C with light rain, very conducive to brisk walking/jogging...stay healthy go jogging.... nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I already completed my run.

All better be good and stay at home.

(20-10-2021, 09:53 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I already completed my run.

All better be good and stay at home.

I did my 6 km brisk walk early this morning at 6.15 am......and it now fully charged to face the day...... Laughing

(20-10-2021, 09:55 AM)debono Wrote:  I did my 6 km brisk walk early this morning at 6.15 am......and it now fully charged to face the day...... Laughing

Just now when I ran, it was full sun.

wanted to run but wake up too early (4am) sleep back then up 7am liao cannot have to work. tomorrow ba

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(20-10-2021, 10:07 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just now when I ran, it was full sun.

Our weather can turn nasty any time, we must take the soonest possible opportunity and time to do our outdoor activities..... crying crying

(20-10-2021, 09:55 AM)debono Wrote:  I did my 6 km brisk walk early this morning at 6.15 am......and it now fully charged to face the day...... Laughing

I started mine at 0600 and walk/jog for about 11km+.

tomorrow will be a better day

(20-10-2021, 10:28 AM)surfer Wrote:  I started mine at 0600 and walk/jog for about 11km+.

If you carry on like this, you may live to a 100 years old, everything else being the same..... Clapping

Raining quite heavy ow. Hope it stop in the afternoon so that I can go for my Vitamin D run........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-10-2021, 10:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Raining quite heavy ow. Hope it stop in the afternoon so that I can go for my Vitamin D run........ Rolleyes

It is raining cats and dogs in the western part of the island, but I think it will stop in the early afternoon.  Time to bring out your jogging shoes.... Clapping

I hope it will stop raining by 3.00pm, so that I can go for a swim.

Overcast nice and cool at my area. No rain at the moment (east).

(20-10-2021, 10:31 AM)debono Wrote:  If you carry on like this, you may live to a 100 years old, everything else being the same..... Clapping

Don't want to live that long. Friends and contemporaries will all be gone.