Samsung is Lousy, After I Bought a TV in Jan, Freebie never arrived

(01-03-2023, 06:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many Spore companies also do the same, when I called SingTel some southern Asian person picked up the call…who has no knowledge of Singapore suburbs, must spell out places like Toa Payoh letter by letter.

It is ok to say smelly ahneh here.  This is not EDMW hwz Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 07:17 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Last time bought a TAB online. The freebie also need to apply separately online by submitting the invoice as proof. Then, they told me out of stock. Eventually, the freebie still arrive, but few months later. Very complicated. My son did everything for me.

For Samsung freebie, I also need to submit sales detail online and got approval from Samsung….still no use one.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

If there is no more stock just apologise to customer and give other freebie or voucher will do.

(01-03-2023, 07:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If there is no more stock just apologise to customer and give other freebie or voucher will do.

Go to the sale Man at Harvey Norman problems will solve

(01-03-2023, 07:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Go to the sale Man at Harvey Norman problems will solve

Tried already, he asked me to call Samsung as the freebie is part of Samsung promotion

(01-03-2023, 07:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Tried already, he asked me to call Samsung as the freebie is part of Samsung promotion

Oic...then go to Samsung side.

(01-03-2023, 06:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No email, no nothing. Sad

[Image: evil-good-gif-6.gif]

(01-03-2023, 08:34 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: evil-good-gif-6.gif]

[Image: 8-D51-F6-B3-C101-4-D05-AA83-0-BECBE2-D742-A.jpg]

Why u betray China Brands for Korean brand ah ? Obee good . Laughing

before u place order check first whether the freebies still have stock

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

bro............Samsung tv nowadays not reliable liao leh.............why never buy Panasonic ?
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(01-03-2023, 07:01 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I remember when I bought Sumsung N9 many yrs ago at Singtel....I was told got 3 free gifts worth $400. They even got brochure to show me the 3 gifts. After I made payment....they told me the gifts already finished on first day of promo. I fark the salesman and made a big fuss then they say maybe can get me only 1 free item. So never sign Singtel again!

I F starhub before, on top of it still gave me 1 mth free broadband subscription due to never ensure during relocation of my new home broadband , the appointed staff from other company never turned up  after I shifted to the new house. But actually, the main fault was not from starhub. Rotfl

Last time starhub was very good, always got do phone chat survey to improve their service. I always done the survey and they would give 1 mth free HP subscription.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

buying cheap thing and expect goodie ?

Stop to buy any Samsung products already over 5 yrs liao

Usually freebies are outsourced to 3rd party suppliers, if the supplier cock up, 没有办法的...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(02-03-2023, 08:32 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Usually freebies are outsourced to 3rd party suppliers, if the supplier cock up, 没有办法的...

There was a pre-GST hike promotion end of last year, that was why I bought. The freebies must be some old stock they wanted to get rid of.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post