Tomorrow Toto $8M .....

All the best for Toto fans
[Image: TBlS9xd.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Are you a filial Son?
If not, dont waste $$$.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

ACTUALLY , I don't want to buy, happen yesterday accompany my parents go supermarket pass by SPOOL outlet they ask me buy , so I go buy my parents DOB and mine one.

(31-08-2022, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  ACTUALLY , I don't want to buy, happen yesterday accompany my parents go supermarket pass by SPOOL outlet they ask me buy , so I go buy my parents DOB and mine one.

You late 40s still stay with parents Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-08-2022, 06:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You late 40s still stay with parents Big Grin

whats wrong with that? At least I can take care of them when in need. Remember is a Cycle, when you are kid who look after you , is your parents. Even I married I also will stay with my parents Smile
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(31-08-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  whats wrong with that? At least I can take care of them when in need. Remember is a Cycle, when you are kid who look after you , is your parents. Even I married I also will stay with my parents Smile

Ok…..  Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-08-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  whats wrong with that? At least I can take care of them when in need. Remember is a Cycle, when you are kid who look after you , is your parents. Even I married I also will stay with my parents Smile

Clapping

Quickly get married so that your wife (?) can help to take care of your parents!  Tongue