Tonghit Tencent & Alibaba results will halt China tech rally....here is why

So far the results have disappointed the markets.....now these stocks have gone up so much ...disappointing results will pill the stocks down sharply!....don't get caught by surprise.

4100pts is the peak of the current HS Tech rally.
Looks like downhill from here.

Pro traders are shorting now because they know Alibaba and Temcent results will trigger selldown of China tech stocks.

Only newbie traders are FOMO into the current market while experience traders exit..

[Image: Dubf0pj.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBB0dvONFLk

Ronald Keung, head of Asia internet research at Goldman Sachs, says it forecasts 20% earnings growth for Tencent but a mid to high single-digit decline in earnings for Alibaba.

Tencent result will be good.
Alibaba result will be expected to decline.
All already priced in.

Bull run will continue.

(14-05-2024, 11:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So far the results have disappointed the markets.....now these stocks have gone up so much ...disappointing results will pill the stocks down sharply!....don't get caught by surprise.

4100pts is the peak of the current HS Tech rally.
Looks like downhill from here.

Pro traders are shorting now because they know Alibaba and Temcent results will trigger selldown of China tech stocks.

Only newbie traders are FOMO into the current market while experience traders exit..

[Image: Dubf0pj.png]

lol so now u r pro trader. Last drop then rally from 18.2k u claim pros like yourself turn short but when market rally back u claim u r still longSmile

(14-05-2024, 12:28 PM)Zannn Wrote:  lol so now u r pro trader. Last drop then rally from 18.2k u claim pros like yourself turn short but when market rally back u claim u r still longSmile

The only thing long is his nose. Laughing

Goes to show what a pukimak idiot this Sgbutt is. Spewing textbook obvious bullshit when the market does the exact opposite.

(14-05-2024, 12:19 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBB0dvONFLk

Ronald Keung, head of Asia internet research at Goldman Sachs, says it forecasts 20% earnings growth for Tencent but a mid to high single-digit decline in earnings for Alibaba.

Tencent result will be good.
Alibaba result will be expected to decline.
All already priced in.

Bull run will continue.

You think Tencent and Alibaba can meet such high expectations....it's just too optimistic.

Goldman Sachs s trying to hype up the stocks to SELL....when wvwe they say something it is always a red flag because their prop traders will bet against u.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-05-2024, 01:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You think Tencent and Alibaba can meet such high expectations....it's just too optimistic.

Goldman Sachs s trying to hype up the stocks to SELL....when wvwe they say something it is always a red flag because their prop traders will bet against u.

their businesses are recovering, earnings will be improving.
it is from bad to better and than to best.

ii is not from bad to worse.

at some point in this year or next year, HSI Tech will go from 4000 to 5000.
it is not going from 4000 to 3000.

(14-05-2024, 01:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You think Tencent and Alibaba can meet such high expectations....it's just too optimistic.

by the time, you say their results will be good and beat market expectations, HSI Tech should be around 5000.
you need to buy at 5000 and hope for 6000.

why not buy at 4000 and hope for 5000 ?

(14-05-2024, 01:46 PM)forum456 Wrote:  by the time, you say their results will be good and beat market expectations, HSI Tech should be around 5000.
you need to buy at 5000 and hope for 6000.

why not buy at 4000 and hope for 5000 ?

Just wait until tonight to see.

Since the  highly paid expert from Goldman Sachs has made his forecast let's see if he is right or I am right.

If you are right, shd tell gs you deserve his high pay.

HS Tech fell throught the day whole day as protraders took profit ahead of Tencent and Alibaba results.

[Image: eBjXeBk.jpeg]

Today the result will be very good. I am going to 2x my money in alibaba.

(14-05-2024, 03:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HS Tech fell throught the day whole day as protrudes took profit ahead of Tencent and Alibaba results.

[Image: eBjXeBk.jpeg]

Just because hs tech fall u say tonight result bad?

(14-05-2024, 03:34 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Just because hs tech fall u say tonight result bad?

You mean to say  traders sell the HS tech when the results will be good?

That thinking is illogical.

I will buy and not sell the stock when the forecast is good.

(14-05-2024, 03:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean to say  traders sell the HS tech when the results will be good?

That thinking is illogical.

Some traders don’t wan to bet the result take profit. If result is bad will cause plunge like u say, make is too calm now

(14-05-2024, 12:40 PM)winbig Wrote:  The only thing long is his nose. Laughing

Longer than your papana?

Here are the expectations for Alibaba results. Like I said this
along with Tencent's results can make or break current rally. 

[Image: JHFreFV.jpeg]

(14-05-2024, 03:34 PM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  Today the result will be very good. I am going to 2x my money in alibaba.

All the best I truly hope you 2x your money...but you should also be prepared for the worse  that can happen.

Tencent results out....what do you think?

The profits are mostly from Mark to market gains of its stock holdings.

[Image: sFyqxdy.jpeg]

(14-05-2024, 03:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just wait until tonight to see.

Since the  highly paid expert from Goldman Sachs has made his forecast let's see if he is right or I am right.

Goldman Sachs is right. 
HSI Tech bull run will continue !

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tencent-r...45987.html

Revenue for the three months ended March rose 6% to 159.5 billion yuan ($22 billion), compared with the 158.8 billion yuan average estimate. Net income also climbed a stronger-than-anticipated 62% after users spent 80% more time on WeChat’s video accounts, a nod to efforts to wrest engagement from rival ByteDance. That helped drive a 26% rise in ad sales.

Zacks' rating analyses Alibaba to be rank 5....likely to miss earnings expectations.

This is based on a proven model widely use by top investors.

[Image: Iozv8rJ.jpeg]

Alibab earnjngs out stock PLUNGE...3%...selling accelerates ...many people are shorting..

[Image: roaMOUU.jpeg]

(14-05-2024, 06:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Alibab earnjngs out stock PLUNGE...3%...selling accelerates ...many people are shorting..

[Image: roaMOUU.jpeg]

Looks like alibaba gone case...it will be out of this current stock rally.

Tencebt however manage to provide some good news ...because it has many foreign assets outside China that is doing well like Epic games.

Alibaba ....Now down 5%.

Goner.

[Image: XRIATvc.jpeg]

Investors are now very unhappy Alibaba focuses on low end cheap goods.....downhill path.

[Image: leaxxUa.jpeg]

Hang Seng Tech is in a bull run though it is getting weaker. Need to see if it will break the support @ around 3,750. There are candlestick gap @ about 3,470 that it would have to cover.

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(14-05-2024, 06:42 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Hang Seng Tech is in a bull run though it is getting weaker.  Need to see if it will break the support @ around 3,750.  There are candlestick gap @ about 3,470  that it would have to cover.

Very good analysis.

Alibaba miss expectations again.

[Image: TyPKX3D.jpeg]

(14-05-2024, 04:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Longer than your papana?

Smlj?