TopSage was Wellknown in CNA Forum

Many used to follow his call buying shares and get tips from him.

Ever since he moved to Sgtalk, he started using new nick ‘sgbuffet’.

(26-01-2022, 04:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many used to follow him buying shares and get tips from him.

Where has he gone to......?

(26-01-2022, 04:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Where has he gone to......?

He’s still here, his new nick is ‘sgbuffet’.

Some called him ‘reverse indicator’ when he made wrong calls.

(26-01-2022, 04:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  He’s still here, his new nick is ‘sgbuffet’.
Thanks for your clarification.....

If I am not wrong, even PM Lee talked about him, it was in the news….a photo of TopSage was published in newspaper.

(26-01-2022, 04:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If I am not wrong, even PM Lee talked about him, it was in the news….a photo of TopSage was published in newspaper.

Okay what is this thread about me?

I never appear in newspaper before...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-01-2022, 04:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If I am not wrong, even PM Lee talked about him, it was in the news….a photo of TopSage was published in newspaper.

(26-01-2022, 04:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Okay what is this thread about me?

I never appear in newspaper before...

sgbuffett denied having appeared in the newspaper.........so how...?

Is it Wallstraits that angmo?

He gone heaven Big Grin

Smile

What's the full name for CNA forum? I used to be there long time ago then dropped out to join another forum. But yes, I remember top sage being a prominent figure there.

(26-01-2022, 05:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's the full name for CNA forum? I used to be there long time ago then dropped out to join another forum. But yes, I remember top sage being a prominent figure there.

I was TopSage but that name has been dropped.....

Anyone can just recycle and use but it's not me

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-01-2022, 05:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was TopSage but that name has been dropped.....

Anyone can just recycle and use but it's not me

I know you're topsage, still remember the style of writing. I'm asking what's the full name for CNA  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-01-2022, 05:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I know you're topsage, still remember the style of writing. I'm asking what's the full name for CNA  Big Grin

was called Market Talk and was closed in 2013...9 yrs ago.

(26-01-2022, 05:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Is it Wallstraits that angmo?

He gone heaven Big Grin
Walls Straits was by Montgomery Curtis.

He died at young age of 40+.

During the time he operated Wall Straits his portforlio went from 300K to 3M in 10yrs.

(26-01-2022, 05:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I know you're topsage, still remember the style of writing. I'm asking what's the full name for CNA  Big Grin
CNA= Channel News Asia...

(26-01-2022, 04:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Some called him ‘reverse indicator’ when he made wrong calls.

I made a few mistakes in the beginning and lost money.....

(26-01-2022, 07:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I made a few mistakes in the beginning and lost money.....

Why they call you a reverse indicator.....?

Many migratory birds  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-01-2022, 07:22 PM)debono Wrote:  Why they call you a reverse indicator.....?

Because that time whenever he said market down, market will go up and vice versa. Very zhun Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(26-01-2022, 07:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Because that time whenever he said market down, market will go up and vice versa. Very zhun Laughing
I was just starting and in Kindergarten....

(26-01-2022, 07:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Because that time whenever he said market down, market will go up and vice versa. Very zhun Laughing
But it is not always inaccurate...there are times that he had predicted correctly....

why blow trumpet

MsSTi in love with him
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(26-01-2022, 08:55 PM)Talent Wrote:  why blow trumpet

MsSTi in love with him

Don't anyhow say.......

(26-01-2022, 07:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was just starting and in Kindergarten....

Must say that u improve over the years

(26-01-2022, 09:35 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Must say that u improve over the years
Of course one would have learned along the way......

(26-01-2022, 07:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was just starting and in Kindergarten....

Maybe 10 years later you'll say that you were in primary school earlier. Then we're all listening to a primary school level advisor on stocks???
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

so now you is primary or secondary sch level?

(26-01-2022, 10:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  so now you is primary or secondary sch level?

I think in JC level.......

(26-01-2022, 10:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Maybe 10 years later you'll say that you were in primary school earlier. Then we're all listening to a primary school level advisor on stocks???

Even in kindergarten he has already got a lot of followers…. Laughing