'Totally unnecessary': Video of SBS Transit bus and car colliding after refusing

🚦'Totally unnecessary': Video of SBS Transit bus and car colliding after refusing to give way sparks online debate

Two drivers found themselves at an impasse when neither gave way to the other while trying to switch lanes, and their vehicles ended up colliding.

READ: https://bit.ly/3L51xSh

Follow @Asiaonecom for all the latest updates

The Hyundai car damn kuai lan.

Nowaday everyone is so stress and dont give way

See who is bigger?

(30-06-2024, 08:27 AM)winbig Wrote:  The Hyundai car damn kuai lan.

Fully agree but I like!

Bus drivers many aren’t angels. LTA draw bus lane for them yet still eat into normal lanes. 3 lanes run ended up they taking up 2 lanes.

Useless Tat- Tat never tell and remind car drivers

Big vehicles have the priority

Want to speed, do it when there is space

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Car missed a turn can always turn at next junction.

Bus missed a turn. Bus captain ready to get penalised. So I support bus captain in such situations

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

The car kuai lan ppl big bus you small car even if you right of way you also let the other party win becuz if bang who suffer more? After bang maybe the small car driver his lan really kuai liao

Just 1 second of madness

the car driver is  not only stupid,is BRAINLESS TO HV HIS EGO

claim own insurance or pay through own pocket money ALSO DISADVANTAGED HIM

whereas the bus driver does not hv to pay a ct for insurance settle by company

he too young ignorant  or dont know sun tze arts of warfare ?

(30-06-2024, 12:15 PM)talky Wrote:  the car driver is  not only stupid,is BRAINLESS TO HV HIS EGO

claim own insurance or pay through own pocket money ALSO DISADVANTAGED HIM

whereas the bus driver does not hv to pay a ct for insurance settle by company

he too young ignorant  or dont know sun tze arts of warfare ?

He got monies to burn and maybe insurance etc also not he pay it is his parents pay so he can chiong lor since behind got big mountain support

(30-06-2024, 12:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  He got monies to burn and maybe insurance etc also not he pay it is his parents pay so he can chiong lor since behind got big mountain support

too young sriver do not hv experience to know who n why to avoid on the road
well known bib bullies on the roads are container trucks lorries buses
unless u drive a tank then u are the biggest bully

Car driver should be banned from driving for 3 yrs from driving until he is more mature to be on the road.

Otherwise he remain a danger to everyone.

[Image: Zl3ylmy.gif]

bus is in a turn left only lane but wants to go straight

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Saw the vid on FB makes me laugh at the car driver

Both bus and car have change lane signals

1] I am 100% sure the car driver can see! 
Yet he purposely drove into the bus   Rotfl

2] When the red light turned green, the bus drove ahead first
So under International Driving law, the bus has the right of way first

https://fb.watch/t0ZJZw1BQX/

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Most S'poreans always appear to be in a rush to get to their destination. The local driving etiquette and culture seems to include the reckless switching of lanes and queues, inattentiveness and a lack of courtesy i.e. refusing to give way, not waving to show gratitude when drivers give way and not apologising for endangering other road users.

Singaporean mentality and attitude to life, in a nutshell.

Petty, vengeful, entitled, self centered.

Until today I have met so many people who absolutely refuse to say please or thank you or even give compliments. As if their "thank you" are made of gold, if they say already will loogi a lot of money.

Only know how to complain and criticize others. As if by putting others down, it makes them feel better about themselves. Really loser mentality.

(30-06-2024, 11:50 PM)goodboy Wrote:  Until today I have met so many people who absolutely refuse to say please or thank you or even give compliments. As if their "thank you" are made of gold, if they say already will loogi a lot of money.

Only know how to complain and criticize others. As if by putting others down, it makes them feel better about themselves. Really loser mentality.

In a way we are trained to imitate the miw in Parliament. They teach us no blame culture, ponding, hara kiri, steal their lunch etc. Cannot lose at all cause.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(30-06-2024, 11:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  In a way we are trained to imitate the miw in Parliament. They teach us no blame culture, ponding, hara kiri, steal their lunch etc. Cannot lose at all cause.

Ugly human nature put on show for all to see....

(30-06-2024, 11:56 PM)goodboy Wrote:  Ugly human nature put on show for all to see....

But to be fair this cannot lose conviction is why now 1 SGD to 3.5+ MYR else SGD still very weak.

(30-06-2024, 11:59 PM)sgh Wrote:  But to be fair this cannot lose conviction is why now 1 SGD to 3.5+ MYR else SGD still very weak.

That's why the saying "nice guys finish last"

Bus driver seems to be in the wrong, but the car driver is also not gracious.

Ignore List: Oyk

(01-07-2024, 12:01 AM)goodboy Wrote:  That's why the saying "nice guys finish last"

Another similar phrase I get from Iron Maiden song Only The Good Die Young, All The Evil Seem To Live Forever

(01-07-2024, 01:02 AM)sgh Wrote:  Another similar phrase I get from Iron Maiden song Only The Good Die Young, All The Evil Seem To Live Forever

Wow you NWBHM fan eh!

PaP can only teach us have MONEY can do whatever and the Govt “ will have your Back”.

All these car drivers will never want to give way to others.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Life is very stress here

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(30-06-2024, 11:50 PM)goodboy Wrote:  Until today I have met so many people who absolutely refuse to say please or thank you or even give compliments. As if their "thank you" are made of gold, if they say already will loogi a lot of money. Only know how to complain and criticize others. As if by putting others down, it makes them feel better about themselves. Really loser mentality.

I have encountered many such people who refuse to say a simple thank you when you hold the door open or give up your seat to them.  There are those - especially at work - who believe that they must put you down in order to feel better about themselves or superior to you. These are typically insecure people with poor self-esteem.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(01-07-2024, 08:27 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  PaP can only teach us have MONEY can do whatever and the Govt “ will have your Back”. All these car drivers will never want to give way to others.

Let us not make sweeping generalisations as I have encountered drivers who wave to thank me when I allow them to filter into my lane, even though they are few and far between.