Tragic Incident - kelhot2001 kena Banned in EDMW!

(11-01-2023, 05:59 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: triggered-death.gif]

Why you post your self portrait

Wumao scums

jibai just now geneco just wechat me selfie when sucking dragon's cock!! so disgusting sia!!!
[+] 2 users Like blasterdog2's post

Geneco if you are reading this please pm me. I need to discuss with you how to report these anti China pests in both sgtalk and hwz. They are polluting both forums.
[+] 1 user Likes Entry Level PC's post

(11-01-2023, 01:38 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  jibai la!! we sent our talented geneco go WOT the admins and send our wumao mod partner zensushi but still no unban!! knn!!!!

Actually my boy Geneco also sot one.

He claim the anti-CCP anti-Xi enemy mass report wumaos, but that’s also what the wumaos do to the enemy also.

He also complain the enemy accounts also make laughing emoji reactions to mock me, but the wumao team also do the same thing.

He make post like this is as good as inviting people to accuse us of pot calling kettle black.

Make wumaos life difficult… getting suspicious of Geneco liao
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(11-01-2023, 08:52 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Actually my boy Geneco also sot one.

He claim the anti-CCP anti-Xi enemy mass report wumaos, but that’s also what the wumaos do to the enemy also.

He also complain the enemy accounts also make laughing emoji reactions to mock me, but the wumao team also do the same thing.

He make post like this is as good as inviting people to accuse us of pot calling kettle black.

Make wumaos life difficult… getting suspicious of Geneco liao

bro... anyways us wumaos is like this one... say one thing do another, as long as kumgong admins and mods believe us can alr, we continue sucking their black slimy cocks can liao!
[+] 1 user Likes blasterdog2's post

Wumao cock heads sug mod cock also useless with cum on face

(11-01-2023, 04:24 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Wat!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Kelhot2011 = wumao??
If you read previous posts- heheheheh - he sounded more like a Ahbunehneh,
Kelhot2001 = keling kia2001.

I'm surprised even the EDMW rejected him! Thought he came from Ganges river (aka EDMW) all the forumers there would embrace and love him

You watch out, when I return from ban, I report your account.

The mods listen to me one, just say you anti-China anti-CCP one, they will ban your account gao gao.

Make you learn the consequences of stepping on chief wumao’s toes.

(11-01-2023, 09:21 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  You watch out, when I return from ban, I report your account.

The mods listen to me one, just say you anti-China anti-CCP one, they will ban your account gao gao.

Make you learn the consequences of stepping on chief wumao’s toes.

bro congrats on infiltrating edmw bro! hopefully our boss Xi will give you an increment to 60 cents per post

(11-01-2023, 10:32 PM)fannylai Wrote:  操这个Geneco妈的B!

叫他帮kelhot2001申诉解禁kelhot2001的绰号,他也干不好。

真是废物,操这个Geneco妈的B!

Angry
u dis fake jibai fanny... later i get geneco to write a feedback post on edmw about you

(11-01-2023, 11:22 PM)fannylai Wrote:  Fake 你的死人头啦!

我很生气!本来以为kelhot2001能够在饮食男女帮我们五毛出口气,把那些反中国的鸟 人干掉, 哪知道他自己先被干掉。

操!操!操!

ok la don't angry already, at least we still have him here on sgtalk

(11-01-2023, 11:22 PM)fannylai Wrote:  Fake 你的死人头啦!

我很生气!本来以为kelhot2001能够在饮食男女帮我们五毛出口气,把那些反中国的鸟 人干掉, 哪知道他自己先被干掉。

操!操!操!

靠 人 不 如 靠 己。
Big Grin

Noobmaster89 also just bang wall.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

[Image: ENS11BM.png]
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(11-01-2023, 11:56 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  靠 人 不 如 靠 己。
Big Grin

几 个 黑人 你 都 干 不了。.是 时候 亮 岀  你的 印度🇮🇳 神油 了。 

Opasnie-25
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(11-01-2023, 10:43 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  u dis fake jibai fanny... later i get geneco to write a feedback post on edmw about you

Ah dog I got mei mei lobang from Genges River 要去嗎 ?!请 你 吃 吓面 
Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(12-01-2023, 12:15 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Ah dog I got mei mei lobang from Genges River 要去嗎 ?!请 你 吃 吓面 
Tongue

got 黄河 one? wumaos like us prefer that river

Wumao dogs can't to anything in edmw

Ok wumao gay

must report to Xi already... how dare his two chief wumaos be gay? so disappointed in my fellow 同志们! 成何体统!