Transfer some money from kraken to my bank still not in my bank yet.

Wednesday very early morning I Transfer some money from kraken to my bank still not in my bank yet.

in time like this
need to understand Money and currency
Clearing is at 3pm SGT

(01-12-2022, 09:31 AM)singlon Wrote:  in time like this
need to understand Money and currency
Clearing is at 3pm SGT

What you mean clearing at 3pm Sgt. Yesterday Wednesday morning 5am plus 6am plus I transfer some money from my kraken crypto account to my bank account until now still haven't see money. Last time kraken very fast de transfer at night next day morning see money in bank account Liao why now so long

(01-12-2022, 09:36 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  What you mean clearing at 3pm Sgt. Yesterday Wednesday morning 5am plus 6am plus I transfer some money from my kraken crypto account to my bank account until now still haven't see money. Last time kraken very fast de transfer at night next day morning see money in bank account Liao why now so long
It means your transfer is not a currency(between 2 or more banks)
Money means u drop it i take it You cannot report polis.
strange but true u drop your printed CDC voucher i take and enjoy also cannot report polis.

(01-12-2022, 09:25 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Wednesday very early morning I Transfer some money from kraken to my bank still not in my bank yet.

looks like Kraken will be going to the bottom of the sea soon............... Laughter-144

(01-12-2022, 09:53 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  looks like Kraken will be going to the bottom of the sea soon............... Laughter-144

What you mean.

(01-12-2022, 09:46 AM)singlon Wrote:  It means your transfer is not a currency(between 2 or more banks)
Money means u drop it i take it You cannot report polis.
strange but true u drop your printed CDC voucher i take and enjoy also cannot report polis.

Your meaning very chim

Both sides of a river are called Banks
what do they do?
they direct the flow the curren(cy)
the jut
now a day u cannot get instant confirmation no more cheque kittings
Balance at 3 pm SGT just by adding another cheque.

Money and currency needs to be different
those pirates those dealers must have Finality
for ex. gold
one blow-torch all dat floatsums are not.
below 999.9

I will give them until Saturday morning Singapore time to receive the money in my bank account.

(01-12-2022, 09:59 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  What you mean.

[Image: 12b33434c059fac4665745db1c7d282a.gif]

Smile

(01-12-2022, 01:09 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I will give them until Saturday morning Singapore time to receive the money in my bank account.

Been a very long time last I use Kraken. I have a few US$ there, consider as charity donation. Transfer of your kraken's balance will be in US$, likely will take longer. Then again with so many crypto exchanges collapsing. prepare if funds withdrawals are held back.

How many billions?

Call them, dont wait.

If nobody entertains you, mean Hong Kan Liao.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-12-2022, 04:10 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Call them, dont wait.

If nobody entertains you, mean Hong Kan Liao.

If by Saturday morning Singapore time still not in then I will chat with them

Money in Liao.

(02-12-2022, 09:51 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Money in Liao.

Happy for you.

(02-12-2022, 09:54 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Happy for you.

Thank you

(02-12-2022, 09:51 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Money in Liao.

Heng ah.

If  got $$$ on and platform Binance etc just take out b4 too late.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.