$1Mil Toto Prize-Winning Char Siew Hawker Abruptly Closes Popular Bukit Merah Stall

$1Mil Toto Prize-Winning Char Siew Hawker Abruptly Closes Popular Bukit Merah Stall

Hawker Ivan Leong has struck Toto twice – but even good fortune can’t shield him from a common hawker gripe: manpower shortage.

🍴

https://tdy.sg/3IHSFQY

@todayonlinesg

si bei heng

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

some people have all the luck
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

(01-03-2023, 08:31 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  si bei heng

Small is the gate

Narrow is the path
Which leads to salvation 🧚‍♂️

Fear not.

Jesus has passed through that gate, and beyond.

If only you would believe in Him, no gate is too small, no path is too narrow... Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

He realised why the fugg should I work so hard when they are blessed with money … go enjoy things they wanna do

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(01-03-2023, 08:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He realised why the fugg should I work so hard when they are blessed with money … go enjoy things they wanna do

why work so hard to pay rent..................when he can try to be a landlord with Toto money ?

Use so much red color, like that new tampinese bto 😈

(01-03-2023, 10:44 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  why work so hard to pay rent..................when he can try to be a landlord with Toto money ?

Now " everyone is landlord " aka rent out their HDB flat / condo , Rich one is landed house + condos

but this fellow if wanna be " landlord " only for HDB flat rent out partly 1 million , if you buy condo rent out possible also can just that only one condo.

I feel is he want to " earn more " aka just like those Rich people , getting richer and richer so call " roll, reinvest "
but he fail on 2nd branch , should be cannot earn much minus the high rental etc

Wife very ky
[+] 1 user Likes XiXiPee's post

TS how you know he won $1M toto ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(02-03-2023, 07:43 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  TS how you know he won $1M toto ?

Idk but new media reported want

(02-03-2023, 07:46 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Idk but new media reported want

he go and tell the whole world he won $1M toto ?

kumgong to the max.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post