Triple listing sank Beigene stock but this one is a true gem...

The stock started tanking after its 3rd listing which was in Shanghai ...after already being listed in US and Hong Kong.

The Shanghai listing has a few problems ..one is the China based investors are not familiar with biotech business model hence gave it a low valuation. The move to Shanghai also caused investors to fear the regulatory wreck will hit biotech firm and Beigene has to delist and shift back to China.

All these resulted in the stock getting hit and its true prospects forgotten in the selloff.

It's pipeline of cancer drugs is extremely strong and their science is validated by a number of FDA approvals.

This stocks has strong potential to be a multi bagger given its strengths.

Current stock price $122
[Image: qzPyZtT.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This company is a leader in its field and the deep expertise in the domain cannot be acquire easily. That is why major drug companies license its products.

[Image: EG9FUjQ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Beigene early pipeline:

https://www.beigene.com/science-and-prod...o/pipeline

[Image: m08jsnL.jpg]

(25-02-2022, 11:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: m08jsnL.jpg]

Old news

(14-02-2022, 11:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The stock started tanking after its 3rd listing which was in Shanghai ...after already being listed in US and Hong Kong.

The Shanghai listing has a few problems ..one is the China based investors are not familiar with biotech business model hence gave it a low valuation. The move to Shanghai also caused investors to fear the regulatory wreck will hit biotech firm and Beigene has to delist and shift back to China.

All these resulted in the stock getting hit and its true prospects forgotten in the selloff.

It's pipeline of cancer drugs is extremely strong and their science is validated by a number of FDA approvals.

This stocks has strong potential to be a multi bagger given its strengths.

Current stock price $122
[Image: qzPyZtT.jpg]

This one multi tanker scary. Hope u cut dude