Trump calls Kamala a LUNATIC....

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/do...cy-4501246

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Here also siao lungs Gay sentinel and that auntie gemstar

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

Trump will have a decisive win. Your brain will tell you it is 101% win.

Trump's assassination's survival helps American tell the world Trump is a rock solid fighter and the rest of the world shall view Trump as a strong leader.

His image on the world's political stage as a US President will simply elevate because of this failure in assassination attempt . Only navie America Democrats will vote otherwise not to capitalise to use this event as a Rise in America is great again message to the World again.

Just look at Tesla, google and facebook, all three knew this and immediately donate to the Republican now. Republican donation had been behind the Democrats because of US media massive contribution to Biden and the repetitive personal lies and attacks on Trump.

The past 4 years' Biden presidency of world's events and wars tell you world leaders had no fear of Joe. Now it is different with Trump if Trump becomes the US President. They know this guy meant business and indeed US businesses had been doing so well under Trump's former Presidency until the Covid attack.

Trump's victory fight fist at the assassination will reaffirm Trump's historical image into the world's leaders' minds that he meant business and will fight to achieve his goals no matter what happens.

According to Chinese fengshui; just like Ronald Reagan, who had survived in an assassination attempt; similarly Trump will bring the US economy to greater heights after the survival. The failure of 2 shooters to get to this guy is a clear display of massive amount of Luck he has on himself and how he will later distribute it to the whole of USA if he becomes the Next President.

What does all the above tell you ?

Answer: Democrats is confirmed a loser at the November votes.