Another bounce in US market likely another dead cat

2 more interest rate hikes coming.
Because each of the past 3 hikes the market also bounce and talk about "Fed Pivot" only to be disappointed later.

Do not get too excited. Yes, there is a plunge followed by a surge up. But the major trend is still down.

There has been 3 dead cat bounces all sharp and later maket just go to new lows.

This is the 4th bounce and is temporary.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-10-2022, 08:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  2 more interest rate hikes coming.
Because each of the past 3 hikes the market also bounce and talk about "Fed Pivot" only to be disappointed later.

Do not get too excited. Yes, there is a plunge followed by a surge up. But the major trend is still down.

There has been 3 dead cat bounces all sharp and later maket just go to new lows.

How do u know? this time it is different?

u great,, that pig and donkey face call Sentinel is a sucker. i think he small time buy a few share here and there cna make big noise like WB..hahaha

when would the hike be announce ? 2rd Nov ?
 MKT still have 1 week uptrend to go

(24-10-2022, 03:19 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  when would the hike be announce ? 2rd Nov ?
Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

how can every one is fake, there got to one that is real??? Hope so

(24-10-2022, 03:16 PM)victortan Wrote:  How do u know? this time it is different?

u great,, that pig and donkey face call Sentinel is a sucker. i think he small time buy a few share here and there cna make big noise like WB..hahaha
Hey moron, those who know, they know I dun invest in stocks and shares and end up losing 20% of portfolio like the stewpig u

So old already, 70 plus and 3/4 leg in grave, still hv a sunkored portfolio like u

If that is not abject stupigity, i dun know wat is

Retarded!

The Dow has hit resistance, from your view , dead cat ended now?

(30-10-2022, 11:13 PM)Zannn Wrote:  The Dow has hit resistance, from your view , dead cat ended now?

I believe depend on individual trading strategy, for ppl holding long term investment, long term trading using weekly chart, mkt chart look bottom leow

for me is swing trade, I believe we in for a minor correction in the next 2- 4 weeks as MKT chart look over stretched
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post