UK Court: English (Ying Wen) Tsai's PhD is fake.

論文門破案了!LSE向法院坦承"無蔡英文資料" 彭文正嗆告:"騙子們"一個都不放過! |熱搜發燒榜 @中天新聞

論文門破案了!LSE向法院坦承"無蔡英文資料" 彭文正嗆告:"騙子們"一個都不放過! |熱搜發燒榜 @中天新聞 - YouTube     

"Judge" Sgbuffett says UK court is wrong!

(29-11-2021, 08:59 PM)alanis Wrote:  "Judge" Sgbuffett says UK court is wrong!

There is no smoke without fire.... Laughing

UK Best.

everyone knows it's fake except ah butt who still believes it's real

(29-11-2021, 09:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  everyone knows it's fake except ah butt who still believes it's real

How to convince ah butt...? Laughing

(29-11-2021, 09:33 PM)debono Wrote:  How to convince ah butt...? Laughing

That blockhead needs to get a  lady to break his virgin to loosen up his brain cells. Laughing 

Make him cum 7 times per day for 7 days. nudie

Smile

no need lah, a very small matter

(29-11-2021, 09:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  no need lah, a very small matter

To those living in Taiwan it is a big deal..... Big Grin

(29-11-2021, 08:59 PM)alanis Wrote:  "Judge" Sgbuffett says UK court is wrong!

SgBuffoon lah
I suspect he/she is a CECA

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(29-11-2021, 09:43 PM)debono Wrote:  To those living in Taiwan it is a big deal..... Big Grin

By-Election.NEXT.

(29-11-2021, 10:02 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  By-Election.NEXT.

For which country......? nudie

(29-11-2021, 09:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  everyone knows it's fake except ah butt who still believes it's real

To be honest, I thought it was real too when LSE issued a formal statement to confirm that Tsai was correctly awarded a PhD in Law in 1984.  However later as more evidence came out, I knew it was fake. 

I knew Tsai could lie. I just did not expect the LSE and University of London to lie too. Her thesis was submitted AFTER 35 years in 2019. And her adviser does not hold a PhD too so she should not have been awarded a PhD while under him. LSE at that time could not issue a degree yet so the PhD was supposedly issued by University of London. 

Makes me sick knowing that the university lied. The worst part? Tsai used this fake PhD to obtain a teaching position at a Taiwanese university to teach while she actually does not have that qualification. That's fraud.

(30-11-2021, 06:50 AM)Levin Wrote:  To be honest, I thought it was real too when LSE issued a formal statement to confirm that Tsai was correctly awarded a PhD in Law in 1984.  However later as more evidence came out, I knew it was fake. 

I knew Tsai could lie. I just did not expect the LSE and University of London to lie too. Her thesis was submitted AFTER 35 years in 2019. And her adviser does not hold a PhD too so she should not have been awarded a PhD while under him. LSE at that time could not issue a degree yet so the PhD was supposedly issued by University of London. 

Makes me sick knowing that the university lied. The worst part? Tsai used this fake PhD to obtain a teaching position at a Taiwanese university to teach while she actually does not have that qualification. That's fraud.

Why do you say university lied? Why would they do that?

35yrs ago Tsai was a nobody and she appeared.on list of graduating students. Her thesis is on list of thesis for that year. ...published in 1986.

Conspiracy theorist always cling to bit evidence and ignore the main ones.

In this case the pro China camp hates her and attracted to conspiracy against her. The title of this thread is also deliberately mislead people, they cannot find her oral defense record sheet from 35yrs ago. It does not mean her PhD is fake as she was awarded.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-11-2021, 07:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why do you say university lied? Why would they do that?

35yrs ago Tsai was a nobody and she appeared.on list of graduating students. Her thesis is on list of thesis for that year. ...published in 1986.

Conspiracy theorist always cling to bit evidence and ignore the main ones.

In this case the pro China camp hates her and attracted to conspiracy against her.

They did not lie in 1984 nor 1986 (or maybe they did but nobody asked back then I guessed). They lied in 2019 even though the library stated they did not receive the thesis. The higher levels at the university however stated that it was misplaced rather than not received.

I had in fact believed her PhD to be real for a long time until now when LSE admitted that the orals for the thesis did not exist to the tribunal which is quite incredible.

Anyway, let the investigations continue. I will just continue to watch the show although my trust in LSE is now very low. I am very disappointed in them. Tsai, not so much as I do not have that high an expectation for her from the beginning.

(30-11-2021, 06:50 AM)Levin Wrote:  To be honest, I thought it was real too when LSE issued a formal statement to confirm that Tsai was correctly awarded a PhD in Law in 1984.  However later as more evidence came out, I knew it was fake. 

You were right about LSE and University had lied. Based on the findings done by a TV host from Taiwan. He has learnt that because back in 2015 or 2016, Tsai and her DPP colleague has visited the university and gave a donations. 

And the University professor who was the dean then had decided to “help” Tsai. There were many information released in recent years but they were somehow been brought to silence by the current administration.

This has also resulted a news TV station loses their license.

in another similar case which involved gaddafi's son. his thesis was written by someone else, but it's a real thesis and he went thru the oral defence and past it

These blue media and politicians are pathetic, don't even know how to generate salacious news to attract voters. People already move on long time ago to the latest gossip / scandal and they still harping on this stale topic.

Correct. Blue Camp not the media whore to obsess in media popularity contests. Blue just want to focus and analyse and resolve real issues.

On the other hand, Green Camp always seeks to move voters' attention from one sensational topic to another in merry-go-round and serve as subservient US lackey reflected in Tsai's behaviours

can cheat the entire population for 35 yrs and nobody can or want to do anything that's really amazing

(30-11-2021, 11:40 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Correct. Blue Camp not the media whore to obsess in media popularity contests. Blue just want to focus and analyse and resolve real issues.

On the other hand, Green Camp always seeks to move voters' attention from one sensational topic to another in merry-go-round and serve as subservient US lackey reflected in Tsai's behaviours

Yep and in the process the blues left the presidency with a single digit percentage approval, drove themselves to near bankruptcy and lost by the widest margin in the last election. Now all they can do is "analyze" issues as they have nothing else to do at the sidelines. Tsai's popularity is nearing an all time high and the blues can do nothing except harping on outdated issues that interest no voters. 

At first I thought maybe they still have a 20% chance of getting back presidency next election if they at least get Chang Ya-Chung as flag bearer. End up playing the usual backdoor county vote buying and selected the totally uninspiring and dead meat Eric Chu. This guy's so pathetic in his attacks that DPP politicians don't even bother to respond to him. What's worse is the KMT cannot recruit any young members and have become a retirement club of old uncles and aunties with youngsters accounting <10% of party.

You can tell how out of touch they are with the populace when all these blue politicians and blue media react like they have discovered a smoking gun on this Tsai PhD expose.

(30-11-2021, 02:55 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Yep and in the process the blues left the presidency with a single digit percentage approval, drove themselves to near bankruptcy and lost by the widest margin in the last election. 

I thought KMT's bankruptcy was due to the DPP government freezing its assets? That was a few years back. I had not followed Taiwan politics for more than a decade so not sure what happen since.

(30-11-2021, 03:17 PM)Levin Wrote:  I thought KMT's bankruptcy was due to the DPP government freezing its assets? That was a few years back. I had not followed Taiwan politics for more than a decade so not sure what happen since.

Yep, they lost the election to DPP with an atrocious approval rating under Ma, got whacked and did not / could not counterattack by mobilizing masses on the ground. End result - kaput. The blues don't dare to do anything, say anything or fight for anything. About all they do is seize on little tit bits of issues just like this Tsai PhD which the general Taiwanese are not interested and go into self-fantasy mode that Tsai / DPP downfall is eminent. 

The funny thing is even the mainlanders look at them with disdain as a bunch of consters trying to play both ends and get scraps of benefits from both sides. Yet these blue old uncles / aunties act like they are very important to China. The few respectable blue people left like Chang and Hung have all been sidelined and can exert little influence.

Incorrigible , no need to convince.