Time to short HSI as investor lose confidence in China

HK hit hard. Hong Kong is basically dragged down by what is happening in China and there is no end.

5% fall in just half a day.
Just the beginning    ...SHORT!

[Image: UhPYBHp.jpg]

[Image: GYP5DJl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-10-2022, 12:33 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  After a 800 pts fall in the morning

You ask others to short

Last Friday after the market moves up

You ask others to buy

You really a horse back cannon

I did not ask anyone to buy HK on Friday.
Dow continue to move up.
I said buy Dow before it rose about 1 week before it rose sharply.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Downalmost 1000pts today.
Hong Kong will be in alot of trouble under hardline China govt. Business and people  will just leave.

[Image: ggst7yy.png]

biz and ppl will leave, that's their choice lah. why is it bad? yr life affected?

Eventually US market will be favourite again..

Down 1000lpts.

Free fall. No support.

[Image: lNv04ty.jpg]

(24-10-2022, 02:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Eventually US market will be favourite again..

Money flow to countries that are pro business pro economic growth and not one that will get into geo political conflicts.

From the wisdom of Deng ....china reverse to folly of Xi.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

HK market does not favor anti-capitalist top leadership in China  Rolleyes

(24-10-2022, 02:19 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  HK market does not favor anti-capitalist top leadership in China  Rolleyes

The few leaders from Deng were very  pro economy  and technocratc.

Until Xi came along and takes China in a different direction.

It has more go to do with Quantitative tightening. HK market has international exposure. The Shanghai market doesn't drop much. The west is busy with Ukraine and stirring coffee. The latter did help to a certain extent in the flow of money to the safe haven. Another point is the interest rate to pull the flow of money like in South Korea and Japan.

Once there is less money, economic growth will slow down. These come with multiplier effects.

(24-10-2022, 12:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HK hit hard. Hong Kong is basically dragged down by what is happening in China and there is no end.

5% fall in just half a day.
Just the beginning    ...SHORT!

[Image: UhPYBHp.jpg]

[Image: GYP5DJl.jpg]

this means what u bgt at 17000 loss big money? cab share. I understand u saud u will buy at 17000

The few leaders from Deng were very pro economy and technocratc.

Until Xi came along and takes China in a different direction.

Pl la, don’t know china history don’t talk too much, Deng did said open up the economy to let some goes rich first, follow with wealth redistribution, but many selfish fellows just don’t care and runs off. Go and read and view the speech video fr deng sioa Peng then come comment.

(24-10-2022, 02:36 PM)victortan Wrote:  this means what u bgt at 17000 loss big money? cab share. I understand u saud u will buy at 17000

Sgbuffett already lost very very much, let him breadth some air.

buy low then short lower? what strategy is that?

(24-10-2022, 02:28 PM)theold Wrote:  It has more go to do with Quantitative tightening. HK market has international exposure. The Shanghai market doesn't drop much. The west is busy with Ukraine and stirring coffee. The latter did help to a certain extent in the flow of money to the safe haven. Another point is the interest rate to pull the flow of money like in South Korea and Japan.

Once there is less money, economic growth will slow down. These come with multiplier effects.

More to do with HK market having more international investors who are selling an d leaving.

The amount of international funds in Shanghai is very small...

QT and interest rate would affected US market also.

Mkt up down 1k points no so serious ! ..as long as Beijing don't do nationalised those foreigners companies lah....

(24-10-2022, 12:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not ask anyone to buy HK on Friday.
Dow continue to move up.

Yes u are right,

(24-10-2022, 03:20 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Mkt up down 1k points no so serious ! ..as long as Beijing don't do nationalised those foreigners companies lah....

too early to say
superman li ka sheng foresee this many yrs ago  sold many properties in china as he dont trust xi
the stupid fund bot fr him recently 20b of his luxury property in hk

(24-10-2022, 12:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not ask anyone to buy HK on Friday.
Dow continue to move up.

Have you cut loss and dumped all HK stocks?