US Unexpectedly Sanctions China Officials After Demanding Beijing Condemn Russia
Information 

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us-exp...emn-russia

They should just sanction ALL Chinese lor!  Rotfl

Evil American Empire
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

This war really break all the principles the west has been selling to the world.

Freedom of speech: you don't condemn Russia, I sanction u..

Freedom of rights to one's property: war start, start cheong kong assets belonging to Russian, when they are not the ones who start the war..

Freedom of movement: Ukraine forced all males to stay and fight, west never say anything..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(22-03-2022, 07:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This war really break all the principles the west has been selling to the world.

Freedom of rights to one's property: war start, start cheong kong assets belonging to Russian, when they are not the ones who start the war..

Freedom of movement: Ukraine forced all males to stay and fight, west never say anything..

Banned all news media from Russia also

We can see for ourselves. 
How indespicable US is.

[Image: 20220322-094329.jpg]

the real genocides and human cleansing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(22-03-2022, 07:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This war really break all the principles the west has been selling to the world.

All their masks fell off overnight!

China is on the target list la

these super powers cannot stop challenging each other one

today Russia Vs US and the ground is Ukraine

tomorrow US vs China and the ground can the those island