UKRAINE PRESIDENT - I WANT PEACE, NOT A LEGEND OF 300 SPARTANS IN UKRAINE

UKRAINE PRESIDENT - I WANT PEACE, NOT A LEGEND OF 300 SPARTANS IN UKRAINE
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=37774

In one hour he become toothless
better he 5Ti chao
Rusians will have no mercy on him.
Just push him into Rusian orthodox christians for them to eat his balls alive.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-04-16-37-54.png]
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

Crying like baby, where is papa US and mama Nato. 
Should have known what Russia can do. 
Protect the citizens. First thing must do.
Instead give them guns to fight.
Surrender if he must. For the sake of the people. But instead want to join EU and get a standing ovation.
What sort of leader 😡
[+] 4 users Like Migrant's post

(04-03-2022, 04:40 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Crying like baby, where is papa US and mama Nato. 
Should have known what Russia can do. 
Protect the citizens. First thing must do.
Instead give them guns to fight.
Surrender if he must. For the sake of the people. But instead want to join EU and get a standing ovation.
What sort of leader 😡

This is why he is a comedian? Thinking
His interest of joining the NATO is above the interest on his own country. Even go to war also no problem…. Stupidity has no cure.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 6 users Like RiseofAsia's post

He really talk cock. Peace is simple. Just declare neutral and never will join NATO.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

I was wondering why would a president make a contempt smile to it people when his country being bomb by Russia.

[Image: IMG-20220304-170337-771.jpg]

compteur de mots
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

What happened to Sinpwn after Brits surrendered to Japs. Did the local live peacefully and prosper or under terror where the brightest and the strongest were shipped off by the truckloads to be executed and bodies left for other minions to to clear.

(04-03-2022, 05:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  What happened to Sinpwn after Brits surrendered to Japs. Did the local live peacefully and prosper or under terror where the brightest and the strongest were shipped off by the truckloads to be executed and bodies left for other minions to to clear.

This is totally different.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...laims.html

Ony a clueless invader will believer there will be no resurgent resistance after a surrender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

(04-03-2022, 05:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  What happened to Sinpwn after Brits surrendered to Japs. Did the local live peacefully and prosper or under terror where the brightest and the strongest were shipped off by the truckloads to be executed and bodies left for other minions to to clear.

Yes truckloads of Chinese were shipped to Changi beach to be machine-gunned by the beach........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-03-2022, 05:39 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...laims.html

Ony a clueless invader will believer there will be no resurgent resistance after a surrender.
European intelligence officials claim Russia is planning to stage public executions in captured Ukrainian cities in an effort to break morale.

(04-03-2022, 05:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  European intelligence officials claim Russia is planning to stage public executions in captured Ukrainian cities in an effort to break morale.

That is akin to murder if the Russians were to stage public executions....

(04-03-2022, 05:51 PM)debono Wrote:  That is akin to murder if the Russians were to stage public executions....
Only executed ruling party perhaps..not the civilian.

Don't forget in 2021 interview Putin show his anger..

(04-03-2022, 05:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Only executed ruling party perhaps..not the civilian.
This is what one will do to the enemy, like Saddam, Gaddafi, Osama, etc and this is the hard truth of warfare since time immemorial
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(04-03-2022, 05:39 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...laims.html

I am surprised even you have a total lack of discernment.
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

(04-03-2022, 05:51 PM)debono Wrote:  That is akin to murder if the Russians were to stage public executions....
Murder to you but justice to the army, in war mode, you die by your sword as you live by it

You should have just surrendered before being captured

Being captured in war has a cost and that cost is your life

Simple as that

Which part you still dont understand?

(04-03-2022, 05:49 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes truckloads of Chinese were shipped to Changi beach to be machine-gunned by the beach........

The Malays were left untouched. And i believe you should know why
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(04-03-2022, 05:58 PM)Obamao Wrote:  I am surprised even you have a total lack of discernment.
 I am just glad you are not going to nuke me for having an independent viewpoint and acting out of my own free will that is not to your approval.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post