US COVID-19 booster: Possible 4th dose
Video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXzHpRlSYw

watchwinder
1 day ago
This is absolutely true.  My elderly mother is triple vaxxed and still caught COVID and is very ill. The doctor said a 4th booster will probably be rolled out soon. This is nothing more than a lifetime subscription to big pharma.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

after vax, then vaxx, vaxxx, and vaxxxx...

(18-11-2021, 06:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  after vax, then vaxx, vaxxx, and vaxxxx...

Yes, need to vax every six months, when will it stop....? crying

(18-11-2021, 06:05 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, need to vax every six months, when will it stop....? crying

free and shd be good for you, why cry?  Laughing

Nearly all Sinkies are became human guinea pig of US pharmaceutical industry, thanks for our PM Lee one sided pro American policy  nudie

ownself care own.

https://youtu.be/6L_rqULCTaU

听出耳油  Clapping

(18-11-2021, 06:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  free and shd be good for you, why cry?  Laughing

At first I thought 2 doses of vaccine is enough to stop the Covid-19, then 3 doses as booster jabs, now 4th jab, when will this end.  That is why the crying symbol is for.. Clapping

Noted on behalf for hs@... Will follow suit after Spore has booster shots done

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(18-11-2021, 09:22 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Noted on behalf for hs@... Will follow suit after Spore has booster shots done

You are right, HSA will  follow suit..... Clapping

(18-11-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote:  At first I thought 2 doses of vaccine is enough to stop the Covid-19, then 3 doses as booster jabs, now 4th jab, when will this end.  That is why the crying symbol is for.. Clapping

you can do us a favor by keep on posting at least once a day.

several good old friends like stupika, goat flower and laughingstock had stopped posting and that made some of us worried
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(18-11-2021, 09:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you can do us a favor by keep on posting at least once a day.

several good old friends like stupika, goat flower and laughingstock had stopped posting and that made some of us worried

Rotfl

(18-11-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote:  At first I thought 2 doses of vaccine is enough to stop the Covid-19, then 3 doses as booster jabs, now 4th jab, when will this end.  That is why the crying symbol is for.. Clapping

guai la.. get the 4th booster. don't question  nudie

No need booster anymore lah. A cure is on the way soon.... Rolleyes

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/new-chinese-covid-19-antibody-treatment-shows-promise-as-china-races-to-find-a-cure/ar-AAQRbR4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: 0-FE7-BD7-A-BC25-4-B31-85-BE-FDD9-CB6596-A9.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin