US Markets will move sharply at 830pm : Here's why

Quote:US Economic Data
All times listed are Singapore Time.     

Friday (07 Jun 2024) 

08:30 p.m.: US – Average Hourly Earnings (MoM) (May): expected to come in at 0.3% compared to prior reading of 0.2%.

08:30 p.m.: US – Nonfarm Payrolls (May): expected to come in at 185K compared to prior reading of 175K.

08:30 p.m.: US – Unemployment Rate (May): expected to come in at 3.9% unchanged to prior reading.

(Disclaimer: the above is subject to errors and omissions, please refer to actual announcement for accurate details)

Yesterday some data came out at the US market didn't move much but today for sure it will move sharply because employment data is critical at influencing US FED on timing of rate cuts.

Expect sharp moves at 830pm

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-06-2024, 06:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday some data came out at the US market didn't move much but today for sure it will move sharply because employment data is critical at influencing US FED on timing of rate cuts.

Expect sharp moves at 830pm

Yes will be sharp but not because of interest rate issue this time. Wan to make a guess what cause the sharp move?

Plunge!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-06-2024, 06:18 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Yes will be sharp but not because of interest rate issue this time. Wan to make a guess what cause the sharp move?

Sgbuffett, such strong job numbers should crash market due to interest rate defer like u and yr pros thought, now u know why I told u sharp move is not due to interest rate issue?