Yum China says it may have to delist from NYSE

https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/y...it-284651/

Actually they have 3 yrs to sort it out .
But failure of govt official to sort this out is
is causing investors from both sides to have losses.

I cant imagine what kind of audit data from Yum food is sensitive.

Thia mess is due more to auhorties failing to agree over simple things causing investors to suffer losses.

China refuse to allow companies to release data that all over countries with listed companies listed in US do so.

The US applied this law to already listed stocks knowing it can lead to deadlock with China govt.  And american investors are the ones who lose money when stock falls due to this. They should exempt these laws for companies already listed since they were allowed to list without these new laws.  American investors are the ones taking the risk knowwing the account standards are different.

I have been eyeing Yum China for very long but never get in at low enough price. Now PE is 16. If it gets to 12 or 10 it will be interesting

I missed the boom in Yum USA.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-03-2022, 01:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  HK prosperous under freedom, right & law ful, but now is lawless & no choice, so HSI going to see 8000? deserve it.
lost financial center? how about unpeg HKD & lost financial system? Not ccp problem, then HK people or US problem? my foot, crash it,let them blame & complain, who F care.

【恆指見8000點?】香港失去國際金融中心地位,成為大陸三個炒股檔頭之一,估值只有8000點!

not only yum china, all china stock listed in US will be delisted eventually.
last few weeks, all already see these china stock meltdown totally globally, no one has confidence in china stock anymore, china stock valuation will dive straight down, who care of their size or intrinsic value, just dump.

在美上市中概股暴跌,退市一觸即發?中國國債遭外資拋售;北向資金也在加速撤出A股!房地產美元債持續違約,外國投資者信心瓦解!

中概股被美國列入「預定摘牌名單」,港股再穿低機會大