US Tech ...2nd dead cat bounce over...

In 2000 to 2002 the dot com bubble deflated and there were 6 deadcat bounce before it hit bottom 2.5yrs after the peak.

We see many hoping for big score on tech stocks. Hope does nit die easy.

All the AMDs, Nvidia,  Adobe are grossly overvalued and have not hit bottom.

These dead bounces serve to draw in investors lure them in the sell down to new lows.

[Image: Mg95wzN.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-08-2022, 05:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In 2000 to 2002 the dot com bubble deflated and there were 6 deadcat bounce before it hit bottom 2.5yrs after the peak.

These dead bounces serve to draw in investors lure them in the sell down to new lows.

US rally from Jul till now while HK do the exact opposite. Investor switch funds to US. Now US hit resistance and fall, many will bet HK do opposite n fund comes in? Likely not, it will continue fall as the damages to China economy is deeper than usually reported in news.

(20-08-2022, 08:25 AM)Zannn Wrote:  US rally from Jul till now while HK do the exact opposite. Investor switch funds to US. Now US hit resistance and fall, many will bet HK do opposite n fund comes in? Likely not, it will continue fall as the damages to China economy is deeper than usually reported in news.

Depends on whether china wants to stimulate economy.
They have to do it soon otherwise the damage will be permanent just like what happened to Japan.

Just like human being collapse of heart attack if you don't revive quickly he will die and you cannot revive him anymore.

As China slow it enters vicious cycle business invest less and less as they see demand falling. The lower investment causes demand to fall further and that cause investment to fall.

Confidence in Xi leadership is very low. It looks like he often makes bad decisions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-08-2022, 11:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Depends on whether china wants to stimulate economy.
They have to do it soon otherwise the damage will be permanent just like what happened to Japan.

Just like human being collapse of heart attack if you don't revive quickly he will die and you cannot revive him anymore.

As China slow it enters vicious cycle business invest less and less as they see demand falling. The lower investment causes demand to fall further and that cause investment to fall.

Confidence in Xi leadership is very low. It looks like he often makes bad decisions.

No matter how much they wan to stimulate, the official position is not to let pte sector grow too big. Meaning now their size is max, couple with Covid and inherent problems from past policies, the up is capped, can only goes down due to negativity emerging

Michael Burry sells everything. Goes short.

More downside as US stocks deadcat bounce over ...[Image: CnlvIGG.jpg]

US Tech stocks sells g down fast

[Image: Gl3zaxa.jpg]

Dow plunge 1000pts....as Fed warns of more pain ahead.

Michael Burry is right. Investors should be weary.

[Image: zBszPuD.png]

(27-08-2022, 05:49 AM)kokee Wrote:  china totally kneel down to US to get their junk company to be listed in US!
china agree to open all books & account to US everything as long as US ask for it!
but you believe ccp china? my foot, this bloody nonsense will never ever keep to their promise like in WTO, UN, HK democratic & almost all!
buy time? crash again later? wait till all western run road their investment in HK totally?
all these know nut comie dogs liars here, china kneel down nakedly, they are so happY! LOL LOL!
that show s china total no money now! ask them to strip off everything, they strip!

中国同意美国监管机构审查中概股,为了一点臭钱“丧权辱国出卖国家机密”

跪低!中共請美帝到港查數 沒錢?中概股咁就可以借港鹹魚翻生

china stock dead cat bounce but you think still got morons believe china today? LOL LOL!
china no money, anything also agree now!

刘鹤亲自保证让美国全面审计中国公司

[Image: a7FNyPf.png]

(27-08-2022, 06:04 AM)kokee Wrote:  china stock dead cat bounce but you think still got morons believe china today? LOL LOL!
china no money, anything also agree now!

刘鹤亲自保证让美国全面审计中国公司

China monetary system is different.
It is in constant crisis ...and problems.
Last one was in early 2016.

Because of currency controls the levers to solve it is more powerful.

China market is in depression stage. There is no dead cat bounce as it already  hit the hard floor.

Parts that are dead are dead. 
Smart investors look for what is working and invest there.

We are still buying China made. Your phone your shirt your shoes. China export sector is as strong as ever. So is it's manufacturing. It's Tech sector has crashed as much as Nasdaq bubble crash and presents a historic opportunity despite the doom gloom and naysayers  

I am a critic of China but not a blind critic. Its a massive country even if many parts go down ...people need to work eat make money....this will never change.

The Chinese economy and markets have already crashed....hence there is opportunity.

The US market has not  and is still high hence the downside risk is high.

(27-08-2022, 08:23 AM)Choc Wrote:  This is the reason why you are always a loser and always betting on the wrong stocks and bring many people to horlan.....

You can never get a job in the financial industry based on all your rubbish analysis posted in forums......

Please go get a proper job and don't waste your life that your mother has painstakingly raised you up.....

Really no point attacking other pple.  Just hollow talks. If u r better,  show us.

(19-08-2022, 05:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In 2000 to 2002 the dot com bubble deflated and there were 6 deadcat bounce before it hit bottom 2.5yrs after the peak.

Buy energy stock, europe cold winter no gas, US heat wave also need aircon

so cold need heating and warm and heat wave need air con...

buy oil stock, hot and cold both way u win..

(27-08-2022, 11:17 AM)Choc Wrote:  Really no point telling me whether I should or should not do anything.....

Since when this place is not for hollow talks? You really think you can get some kind of wisdom or inspiration from here?

If I am better, why must I show you?

Are you also looking for answer just like him in all the wrong places?

Wow. I am so scare now. Lol

The resident reverse indicator has spoken again Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-08-2022, 07:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The resident reverse indicator has spoken again Big Grin

It  plunge 1000pt AFTER I posted this.

Anybody else they will come but and boast they are great oracles  ....but its okay. Mine is for consideration only

(28-08-2022, 08:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It  plunge 1000pt AFTER I posted this.

Anybody else they will come but and boast they are great oracles  ....but its okay. Mine is for consideration only

Ok, so modesty is one of your great traits Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Listen, i hv already posted Greed of Men two weeks before it crashes while you still sucking thumb thinking the worst is over as inflation has reached peak, so you said

Many warnings signs including Fed warnings "there will be pain"

Markets continue to fall.  Non stop.

[Image: edaYEE9.jpg]

actually it's very easy to predict the market. monday Wednesday Friday predict up, Tuesday Thursday Saturday predict down, then you're always right

Ah Butt has spoken. Now it's time to buy!  Big Grin

(01-09-2022, 06:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah Butt has spoken. Now it's time to buy!  Big Grin

Trust me, even if u buy now and it crash, give 3 to 5 yrs from now, u sure will still make money, provided u dont buy junk,
like those lousy FA, growth stock ok,, as they grow, those today statisitc will go down. PE  PS and so on , becuase htey grow exponentially,

Look i bgt 10 yrs back, now i am still in vy good profit and i do buy now and then on this dip; for thsoe stock i hv.

in fact best time is now to twist to US stock from stupxd SGX like i did 10 yrs ago..

SGX stock suck big time, 

look at the 100 yrs old dow chart.. left to right uptrend over time, 

crash after crash,, new all time high after new all time high.

Positng expert said this and that is trying to time the mkt, and this always fail big time, 

It is always time in the market, ask WB.

(01-09-2022, 06:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah Butt has spoken. Now it's time to buy!  Big Grin

Laughing

(01-09-2022, 08:01 PM)victortan Wrote:  Trust me, even if u buy now and it crash, give 3 to 5 yrs from now, u sure will still make money, provided u dont buy junk,
like those lousy FA, growth stock ok,, as they grow, those today statisitc will go down. PE  PS and so on , becuase htey grow exponentially,

Look i bgt 10 yrs back, now i am still in vy good profit and i do buy now and then on this dip; for thsoe stock i hv.

in fact best time is now to twist to US stock from stupxd SGX like i did 10 yrs ago..

SGX stock suck big time, 

look at the 100 yrs old dow chart.. left to right uptrend over time, 

crash after crash,, new all time high after new all time high.

Positng expert said this and that is trying to time the mkt, and this always fail big time, 

It is always time in the market, ask WB.

My own belief is that you follow the luckiest person around. Even when the fundamentals of a company are good it may take years for its price to go up, or worse still some bad news will hit it and it collapsed. 

I've seen lucky people who have very little knowledge/wisdom but made it good in stock market, and all by following his hunch. Luck is a mysterious but sure thing. You can see this happening everyday.

[Image: Capture.png]

wahaha swee...

you still holding to your tech stocks?

I warned of imminent risk as the 2nd Tech bounce ends and market has come down.

But look closely the 2 key moving average is about to cross and we will see an accelerated selloff
[Image: VmTrwN2.jpg]

(24-09-2022, 07:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I warned of imminent risk as the 2nd Tech bounce ends and market has come down.

But look closely the 2 key moving average is about to cross and we will see an accelerated selloff
[Image: VmTrwN2.jpg]

Just short la bro

Beware tt oil prices has dropped drastically & next FOMC many weeks away. Anything can happen to the US markets. Many bet Monday is an up day after many bought puts    Yesterday. Contrarian views.

China vs U.S.  Laughing

https://youtu.be/blUbHAxk5jw