To manage entrances, you need 2 people, they will cost $3kThis money from where? .

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rs-2318996

It is "very hard" to see five members from the same household dine in on weekdays, said Kenneth Lee, vice-chairman of Kheng Keow Coffee Merchants Restaurant and Bar Owners Association.

Hence, he doesn't think it is "suitable" for coffee shops to conduct spot checks to ensure members come from the same household, because the coffee shop would need to spend money on manpower to manage their entrances.

This manpower will cost you money. For outdoor refreshment areas ... let's say one person in charge (for one shift). In one day, you need two people. Let's say one person costs S$1,500 (to hire), two people will cost S$3,000. This money from where? Of course it will come from consumer sooner or later, if this thing goes on," Mr Lee told CNA.

"For my coffee shop, I don't think I will do it. It's very costly. But I will advise my Kheng Keow members if they want to do it, go ahead, because they are the ones to pay for it, not the association.

Mr Lee, who operates Hai Fong Coffeeshop, added that the current dining rule for only two vaccinated people is "more convenient", "much simpler and easier".

Should customers flout the rules, he pointed out that the penalty would be "very serious", so it's "not worth" opening up his coffee shop to groups of up to five individuals for now.

Stupid plan By PAP

Coffee shops and hawker centres are hotspots for transmission. Should just stick to two people dine-in. Give those coffee shop operators what they ask for and shut them up at the same time.

Coffee shops are not under PAP, unlike Hawker Centers ( quoting disGrace).

They do not have to follow the rules like Hawker Centers.

If Coffee shop wants 2 to dine -in, then 2, lor.

[Image: dis-Grace-NEA-only-help-own-tenants-500.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

All these crazy money must come from somewhere. It is not only for the health care industry. We will have to pay later.

Coffee shops are the worst no control and the price for the food keep going up nowadays some of the coffee shops are charging the same price as food court.

Big question, why do you need to check vax status? Does it make any difference?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(18-11-2021, 11:42 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Coffee shops are the worst no control and the price for the food keep going up nowadays some of the coffee shops are charging the same price as food court.

There is no control over how much a cup of coffee costs....it is all the vendors wants how much to earn.  Only competition will bring down the prices.... crying