US market selloff isn't over until Adam Khoo loses his pants

In the dark days of the pandemic Adam Khoo mustered his courage and bought big making $1M in the next few months. Nice.  But he has been boasting non stop about this for more than a year now.

Experiences like these then to etch deeply in one's head so as markets surge up confirmation bias set in that makes one think he has stumbled upon a holy grail just buy good companies like at reasonable prices and wala...we will eventually make money. Throw in a few exotic options strategy

I have seen  a few of his videos walking through the way he values companies...I don't think he does it very well. His good fortune was created more by the mega bull run of the last decade something that may not repeat.

In any case he has become one of the many many talking heads on YouTube telling people to invest in stocks to build wealth. Better still attend his course to learn how to do it.

In this long rambling video he  can't resist  bias toward optimistism  about the market 
....hope springs eternal ....every time the market twitch up hope and optimism returns. He seems to ignore all the risks headed our way ....that is how bear markets sucks in everyone and take investors down

The US market js still expensive by every measure and with rates rising the secular trend will be down ....for months if not years.

The downturn will probably end only when Adam Khoo gives up, lose the million he made in 2020-2021 and turn pessimistic....and stop making optimistic videos like this one.

Notice how the Dow and Nasdaq plunge once again after he put out his "the worst may be over" video.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

99% people are just guessing.

Smile

If u didn’t fight against FED and go along w them when they were so determined to print money and bring up the market, ditto when FED goes the other direction

Real gurus don’t sell courses

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...rally.html

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...#jumpspot1

(18-05-2022, 10:18 PM)Niubee Wrote:  99% people are just guessing.

Market is always ever-changing.
Guessing will surely depend on luck.

As long you know the general trend direction,
You shd be the winner. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(19-05-2022, 06:54 AM)revealer Wrote:  https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...rally.html

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...#jumpspot1

Rate Up, stock down. Simple logic. Cool

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Sgbuffet is now posting bearish news as he is short on the markets.

But don’t forget that he is not known all these years throughout the Sgtalk world as the best reverse indicator for nothing Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-05-2022, 06:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Rate Up, stock down. Simple logic. Cool

Not true most of the time.  Sure die logic.

source: tradingeconomics.com

In a bull market, everyone is a guru.

aiya, guru comes here to shout for a reason, not for free ok.

(19-05-2022, 07:19 AM)revealer Wrote:  Not true most of the time.  Sure die logic.

source: tradingeconomics.com

This time the rate cuts was solely responsible for the market rally as economy tank during pandemic.

Now they do reverse market will reverse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-05-2022, 07:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sgbuffet is now posting bearish news as he is short on the markets.

But don’t forget that he is not known all these years throughout the Sgtalk world as the best reverse indicator for nothing Big Grin

Rotfl

Hmmm I will just watch quietly....

All I can say is ... It ain't over till the fat lady sings

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(19-05-2022, 08:39 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Hmmm I will just watch quietly....

All I can say is ... It ain't over till the fat lady sings

It ain't over until many realise Cryptos are a ponzi and tesla is a bubble.

These are the touch bearers of the current bubble and in every bubble many will lose their pants because they believe what has gone up is real and good......the belief will be shattered.

Thus fallacy is called confirmation bias....it is used by conmen who pretend they are rich theb confirm it by borrowing a lambo to drive around. Initially people have doubt about cryptos but once many join in and push up prices their doubt turn to belief. Same with Tesla.

Crypto is full of ponzi and fraud. Even after Terra Luna collapse.many refuse to believe...only when they lose their pants then they believe.

(19-05-2022, 08:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This time the rate cuts was solely responsible for the market rally as economy tank during pandemic.

Now they do reverse market will reverse.
There was a rate hike in 2015 but it’s effect was nulled by a fall in 2019. The present rally started after 2020.  3 Trillion were pumped. No rate hike.

Not many invest in stocks, more into buying shoebox condos to rent out later. Property prices will continue to up up up to moon even during stagflation, recession time. One way to plug a loophole is when paying monthly mortgages using cpf over 20 years or so, the rent collected is in cash right into own pockets.

(18-05-2022, 10:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In the dark days of the pandemic Adam Khoo mustered his courage and bought big making $1M in the next few months. Nice.  But he has been boasting non stop about this for more than a year now.

Experiences like these then to etch deeply in one's head so as markets surge up confirmation bias set in that makes one think he has stumbled upon a holy grail just buy good companies like at reasonable prices and wala...we will eventually make money. Throw in a few exotic options strategy

I have seen  a few of his videos walking through the way he values companies...I don't think he does it very well. His good fortune was created more by the mega bull run of the last decade something that may not repeat.

In any case he has become one of the many many talking heads on YouTube telling people to invest in stocks to build wealth. Better still attend his course to learn how to do it.

In this long rambling video he  can't resist  bias toward optimistism  about the market 
....hope springs eternal ....every time the market twitch up hope and optimism returns. He seems to ignore all the risks headed our way ....that is how bear markets sucks in everyone and take investors down

The US market js still expensive by every measure and with rates rising the secular trend will be down ....for months if not years.

The downturn will probably end only when Adam Khoo gives up, lose the million he made in 2020-2021 and turn pessimistic....and stop making optimistic videos like this one.

Notice how the Dow and Nasdaq plunge once again after he put out his "the worst may be over" video.

There is a need to differentiate between Adam Khoo's unverified supposed trades and Adam Khoo Learning Technologies (AKLTG). Adam Khoo's students might lose their pants by following his drivel, but Adam Khoo's main income comes from AKLTG and AKLTG will do just fine even in a bear market.

Selling courses to play the financial markets is just one of the many revenue streams of AKLTG; even if enthusiasm for these courses dampen during a bear market, the other major revenue earners such as tie ups with public institutions, corporate coaching and children enrichment courses are quite resilient to a market downturn.

(19-05-2022, 09:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It ain't over until many realise Cryptos are a ponzi and tesla is a bubble.

These are the touch bearers of the current bubble and in every bubble many will lose their pants because they believe what has gone up is real and good......the belief will be shattered.

Thus fallacy is called confirmation bias....it is used by conmen who pretend they are rich theb confirm it by borrowing a lambo to drive around. Initially people have doubt about cryptos but once many join in and push up prices their doubt turn to belief. Same with Tesla.

Crypto is full of ponzi and fraud. Even after Terra Luna collapse.many refuse to believe...only when they lose their pants then they believe.

Crypto actually will be around even we all go RIP.
You forget GIC also into it , same for others Countries investment firms etc.

This what crypto ponzi , fraud etc already been mention for nearly 20years ++ till now
ever since BitCoin first surface.

You don't forget there are tons of financial exchange deal with Cryptocurrency trading too not just Forex even stocks.