MM2H Google searches surge from Singapore, Hong Kong and China
Information 

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...-and-china

Cannot apply for PR, not worthy with that kind of $ involved...imo

(30-06-2024, 10:41 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Cannot apply for PR, not worthy with that kind of $ involved...imo

PR of boleh land? Unless u are a Malay, dun bother.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(30-06-2024, 10:43 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  PR of boleh land? Unless u are a Malay, dun bother.

Ya la..
But their MM2H is to attract the Chinese, Hkgers and Singaporean...mainly Chinese race..🤣

Not realistic to dump in millions $ without PR approval.

policy prata so many times and so frequently, still got ppl dare to apply?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(30-06-2024, 11:19 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Ya la..
But their MM2H is to attract the Chinese, Hkgers and Singaporean...mainly Chinese race..🤣

How to fully trust a government when it is almost all staffed by their own ppl? They can flip flop policies anytime based on history. Look at the Johor Forest City for e.g lure China in then change policy hit them real hard. If you are used to makan suap culture in your own country migrate to Msia will be match made in heaven as you know how to make things move very fast.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

太难了啦, 可以不要吗?

Thailand still better. Malaysia and Philippines very hard to predict.

They just want your money.

(30-06-2024, 11:19 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Ya la..

Let me rephrase for you. It’s the “Chinese race” (whatever bullshit this means as there’s no such “race”) that is incompetent, lousy, failed and loser until 2024 still fleeing everywhere and failed to build a livable successful forever home while amdk have built so many ALL OVER THE WORLD. Chinese imaginary race failed and in 2024 still fleeing everywhere 

It’s also because the China chinks have been made persona non grata pariah by the entire western world now they are resorting to crossing the Amazon forest and Darien gap to the US Mexico border to beg for asylum and now resorting to flee to BolehLand

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH

Park $$$  & asset in SG, enjoy cheap living in JB … win win …. I will be doing that

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

https://youtu.be/NyssZRWaMWg?si=9eqjfONfEZicWv-H

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH SIA SUAY CHINKY CHINKS USELESS

NUMBER ONE USELESS IN THE WORLD ON PAR WITH AFGHAN, HAITIAN, HONDURANS FLEEING MIGRANTS AKA REFUGEES

AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA SO FUNNY AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

(30-06-2024, 10:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Park $$$  & asset in SG, enjoy cheap living in JB … win win …. I will be doing that
It’s a sign of the uselessness of your people that you just can’t find your forever home like the westerners

(30-06-2024, 10:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Park $$$  & asset in SG, enjoy cheap living in JB … win win …. I will be doing that
Japanese also one up you liao

(30-06-2024, 10:36 PM)satayxp Wrote:  It’s a sign of the uselessness of your people that you just can’t find your forever home like the westerners

Whatever … muddysia boles muddysian bodoh …..  Rotfl
Lets hope 1=4 … more will MM2H  Gesti-109

(30-06-2024, 10:36 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Japanese also one up you liao

Whatever … now 1=3.5 …. many park $$$ in SG, praying 1=4 
Hongkee happy, Jappie Happy, Ang Moh, happy … stinkie … MORE HAPPY …. HUAT HAR … going to JB 2molo pump cheap petrol 
Muddysia BOLEH … Muddysian BODOH

(30-06-2024, 10:33 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Let me rephrase for you. It’s the “Chinese race” (whatever bullshit this means as there’s no such “race”) that is incompetent, lousy, failed and loser until 2024 still fleeing everywhere and failed to build a livable successful forever home while amdk have built so many ALL OVER THE WORLD. Chinese imaginary race failed and in 2024 still fleeing everywhere 

It’s also because the China chinks have been made persona non grata pariah by the entire western world now they are resorting to crossing the Amazon forest and Darien gap to the US Mexico border to beg for asylum and now resorting to flee to BolehLand

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH

MM2H is for people seeking asylums in  Bolehland? Wow that's refreshing 🤣

MM2H requirements 

PLATINUM

In the Platinum category, MM2H applicants must meet specific financial prerequisites, including a fixed deposit of RM5 million (USD1.05 million).

GOLD

Gold MM2H applicants must adhere to the set financial prerequisites, including a fixed deposit of RM2 million (USD420,800).

SILVER

Silver MM2H category applicants must have a fixed deposit of RM500,000 (USD105,000) as a financial prerequisite.

Wonder where to find such asylum seeker..🤭

need some advice why gotch peepur notch happy about this ? Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]