Dog Standing Up For Meals

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=9nep53

Looking at its ears and tail, this is a very ferocious pit bull dog. That’s why it is chained.

(01-01-2023, 10:45 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Looking at its ears and tail, this is a very ferocious pit bull dog. That’s why it is chained.

What a muscular dog............. Clapping

I wonder if a maltipoo can make friends with such a dog Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Some Assmerican dogs here jump up for food!  Rotfl

(01-01-2023, 10:32 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=9nep53

PAP Retrievers been doing that for decades liao what................. Cool

(01-01-2023, 12:18 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  PAP Retrievers been doing that for decades liao what................. Cool
Your eyes got problem or not? Those are confirmed pariah breed lah. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-01-2023, 12:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Your eyes got problem or not? Those are confirmed pariah breed lah. .... Rolleyes

Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping Gesti-109

Consider ill treatment lah. Rotfl
Bad for its spine.

No wonder it will be a ferocious dog.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/BUgh1ODIxLU

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

When I call my dog to stand, he will stand.

(01-01-2023, 02:54 PM)Wdynamite Wrote:  When I call my dog to stand, he will stand.
What breed is yr dog?

(01-01-2023, 03:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  What breed is yr dog?

My friend has two Labradors, who can swim in the swimming pool and able to climb the ladder..................... Clapping

(01-01-2023, 03:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  What breed is yr dog?

It is a herding dog. That's all I can tell you because, I have never seen anyone yet with the same breed outside. It is just 6 months and it knows many commands. Can also run up and down a 70% slope many times and jump up a 1m tall wall from stationary position.

(01-01-2023, 04:08 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is a herding dog. That's all I can tell you because, I have never seen anyone yet with the same breed outside. It is just 6 months and it knows many commands. Can also run up and down a 70% slope many times and jump up a 1m tall wall from stationary position.

That is an ideal dog.............. Clapping

(01-01-2023, 04:11 PM)debono Wrote:  That is an ideal dog.............. Clapping
He is also going to be a good guard dog. He works for me free. Just food and lodging plus medical benefits. I love him very much because he is loyal and obedient.

(01-01-2023, 04:08 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is a herding dog. That's all I can tell you because, I have never seen anyone yet with the same breed outside. It is just 6 months and it knows many commands. Can also run up and down a 70% slope many times and jump up a 1m tall wall from stationary position.

Kelpie?  Big Grin

(01-01-2023, 04:17 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He is also going to be a good guard dog. He works for me free. Just food and lodging plus medical benefits. I love him very much because he is loyal and obedient.

You must treasure this dog.......... Clapping

Must be a loving dog. Got pic to show? I love cats and dogs. But, don’t hv one.

(01-01-2023, 04:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Must be a loving dog. Got pic to show? I love cats and dogs. But, don’t hv one.

I can't show because of privacy reason. Sorry
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post