Ulu Pandan park connector fully reopens after Clementi landslide reconstruction works

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...db-4446226

One thing I really like about this Spore govt is the effort they put in to build park connectors around the island. Their vision is through any park entry you can link and travel around Spore via those park connectors. This is good activity for me when I retire. However I wonder if my backside on the bicycle can take it or my bicycle breakdown first 😂

those new BTO residents sure want to sell their unit once MOP is up especially the block nearest to the crash site.

the reason is obsious.

(30-06-2024, 11:17 AM)sgh Wrote:  One thing I really like about this Spore govt is the effort they put in to build park connectors around the island. Their vision is through any park entry you can link and travel around Spore via those park connectors. This is good activity for me when I retire. However I wonder if my backside on the bicycle can take it or my bicycle breakdown first 😂
Not bad. You can still see yourself can retire.

(30-06-2024, 11:34 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  those new BTO residents sure want to sell their unit once MOP is up especially the block nearest to the crash site.

the reason is obsious.

Somehow Spore ppl got short term memories. I still remember when I very young my parents wanna upgrade out of their AMK small 3 room. That time got Bishan and Yishun. Bishan nearer to city cost much more. Then my parents hear ppl say Bishan is formerly a cemetery haha then Bishan MRT ghost stories.

Now 2024 Bishan expensive har many branded schools and condos. Ppl all forget it is a cemetery in its past history.

(30-06-2024, 11:17 AM)sgh Wrote:  One thing I really like about this Spore govt is the effort they put in to build park connectors around the island. Their vision is through any park entry you can link and travel around Spore via those park connectors. This is good activity for me when I retire. However I wonder if my backside on the bicycle can take it or my bicycle breakdown first 😂

you hold old liao?

we have so many lao unkers in SGtalk?

(30-06-2024, 11:37 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Not bad. You can still see yourself can retire.

Of cuz lar when I retire I wanna seek immortality and live forever so I can enjoy my life

(30-06-2024, 11:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you hold old liao?

we have so many lao unkers in SGtalk?

I now enter the Spore govt definition of young seniors aka 壮龄. 壮 not sure I qualify but 龄 I qualify

(30-06-2024, 11:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  we have so many lao unkers in SGtalk?

Should have quite a lot. A reflection of Singapore's demographics.

(30-06-2024, 11:39 AM)sgh Wrote:  Somehow Spore ppl got short term memories. I still remember when I very young my parents wanna upgrade out of their AMK small 3 room. That time got Bishan and Yishun. Bishan nearer to city cost much more. Then my parents hear ppl say Bishan is formerly a cemetery haha then Bishan MRT ghost stories.

Now 2024 Bishan expensive har many branded schools and condos. Ppl all forget it is a cemetery in its past history.

It's near to Ave-6 n nearby the SAF camp, right. Big Grin