Up to $200 for 2.5m S’poreans, extra $200 CDC vouchers for S’porean households

me go temples eat free.

(28-09-2023, 03:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Inflation is caused by the supply chains disruptions, Russian invasion of Ukraine, US China trade war, countries turning inward and becoming protectionist instead of globalised...

And most peepur getting annual salary increments while the bosses aren't going to absorb the higher labour cost and settle for a lower profit; rather they will pass these cost increases to the customers.

GST increase of 1% is certainly not the main reason. The increase in bank interest rates ie the cost of capital is already more than that. Your econs fail big time. 

I thought Multiversal had already sexplained that?  Laughing

Brother Killjoy will respond to you shortly, Yanghua aka Schroder.🤪😜🙄 Stay tuned…

(28-09-2023, 04:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Brother Killjoy will respond to you shortly, Yanghua aka Schroder.🤪😜🙄 Stay tuned…

You will log out and log in again?  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-09-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you don't like it you can LEAVE. A lot of foreigners don't mind becoming a new citizen replacing you and taking your share of the government help.  Rolleyes

It should be the foreigners who should leave. Sinkie are the ones spending their time serving ns, not the foreigners and you are asking these sinkie to make way for foreigners.

Then ask the bloody foreigners to serve ns. No more bullshit of only served ns for 2nd gen

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Lau hum wduthink a Malaysian too bad can’t get a cent

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-09-2023, 11:31 AM)Levin Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/1...households

Got 1 chicken wing not bad lah! Big Grin Whole chicken they take back lah!

marching into the Great reset
dat what they r doing
mai K-K

(28-09-2023, 02:12 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  The ruling party are simply giving away these goodies for the wrong cause. Giving good jobs for a long term livelihood is more realistic. Stop approving E-pass and S-pass to foreigners! We knew how many CECA hv been caught with fake certs.

[Image: S4OLO.png]

[Image: S4OLy.png]

problem is current ruling party loves giving hope to bharatians to seek job here anywhere anytime

but

towards citizens

they will be labelled as job-hopper

and only they themselves
deserved having exorbitant salary

(28-09-2023, 07:02 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It should be the foreigners who should leave. Sinkie are the ones spending their time serving ns, not the foreigners and you are asking these sinkie to make way for foreigners.

Then ask the bloody foreigners to serve ns. No more bullshit of only served ns for 2nd gen

Singaporean chabors wu do NS?  Rolleyes

(28-09-2023, 03:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:   Rolleyes
[Image: S4OsI.png]

(28-09-2023, 03:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:   Laughing
[Image: S4Osl.gif]

Get ready next toto draw 10 million...

(28-09-2023, 09:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Singaporean chabors wu do NS?  Rolleyes

Know you will say that, but did foreigners ta boa do NS? Rolleyes

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(28-09-2023, 10:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Know you will say that, but did foreigners ta boa do NS? Rolleyes

Foreigners do NS for what? It's not their country.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Thank you

(28-09-2023, 10:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Know you will say that, but did foreigners ta boa do NS? Rolleyes

Both foreign dabor and chabor didn't.

So you are okay with foreign meow meow coming in to leech? Chao chee hong BBFA!  Rolleyes

(29-09-2023, 12:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Both foreign dabor and chabor didn't.

So you are okay with foreign meow meow coming in to leech? Chao chee hong BBFA!  Rolleyes

Wow! this Ariescasper ah!

As long as the FT comes in with mangoes and meow meow,  he closes one eye and uses the other to ogle.

If the FT comes in with a lup cheong, he writes essays in Sgtalk wor. Really chao chee hong  Rolleyes

(28-09-2023, 12:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's your KARMA that other peepur area mayors and you are not one.

Just take the handouts and STFU.  Rolleyes

also you need skills to be mayor.......................bootlickery skills...............and also must lack a spine............. Cool

here come the chicken wing for exchange of whole chicken

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(29-09-2023, 12:24 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  also you need skills to be mayor.......................bootlickery skills...............and also must lack a spine............. Cool

The skill you need is "Win votes skill".

70% already voted. Deal with it.  Rolleyes

(28-09-2023, 12:09 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Seems some hawkers are reluctant to accept CDC even though they are registered to accept.

Hawker A (noodles jin ho jiak)
Collected $10k worth of CDC voucher

Hawker B (mee pok is so so nia)
Collected $2000 worth of CDC voucher.

The government has a record of who collected how much. Iras will... you know lar. You think Hawker A will accept vouchers?

These hawkers are tax evaders and lied about their earnings for years.

If government send officers to sit there and count how many bowls of noodles they sold and tax them accordingly, they will raise their prices and pass the taxes to customers.  Rolleyes

(29-09-2023, 06:55 AM)winbig Wrote:  Foreigners do NS for what? It's not their country.

You should read the thread to understand why I reply that to oyk

(29-09-2023, 06:55 AM)winbig Wrote:  Foreigners do NS for what? It's not their country.

You think they want to do meh? Thinking

As in this year election govt has put efforts to handle out benefits and wage increment from a year ago.
Likely one year from now got election.

So enjoy it.

I believe most hawkers are honest. There're always more good ppl then evil ones.
But I also believe that price increase is also due to Gst increase.

200 not enough to buy my
Kate spate bag worth 450

[Image: 20230925-163711.jpg]

https://www.tiktok.com/@kuronushi_/video...m_webapp=1

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Donate money to millionaire???

Or donate money to those really needs our help...

Hmmm

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(30-09-2023, 11:27 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  I believe most hawkers are honest. There're always more good ppl then evil ones. But I also believe that price increase is also due to Gst increase.
GST is 1% to is 7% +1% = to 8%.  Tounge

(28-09-2023, 12:09 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Seems some hawkers are reluctant to accept CDC even though they are registered to accept.

becos uneducated n illiterate can be easily cheated by these cdc vouchers
they only trust cold hard cash.

words spread fast among the cheated hawkers,they are registered just to entertain the mps asking them to support not that they are willing to do so