VB takes the heat for Ah Wong...

MSM seems to put all blame on VB, shielding LW.

VB is a sacrificial lamb. 

Ok. Please resign.

last time ministars and mp more 慎言,seldom so 油腔滑调

(16-09-2021, 11:49 AM)RichDad Wrote:  MSM seems to put all blame on VB, shielding LW.

Ok. Please resign.

LW cannot be PM candidate anymore.
OKY is out due to poor handling of covid.

now left CCS

(16-09-2021, 12:10 PM)forum456 Wrote:  LW cannot be PM candidate anymore.

now left CCS

[Image: Jp35X.gif]

11 11 pictures

now left CCS
CCS is the best person as PM for the pap party ....he epitomises all their values and made it to top leadership in SAF.

To reject CCS , their ideological structure will collapse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-09-2021, 11:49 AM)RichDad Wrote:  MSM seems to put all blame on VB, shielding LW.

Ok. Please resign.

(15-09-2021, 03:13 PM)Ola Wrote:  This shameless behaviour is in the news-

[Image: Parliament-illerate-lousy-school-Sept-21.png]

(15-09-2021, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Vivian really siao liao this time. Go to his facebook, people are hurling all kinds of comments on him lol.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

But I still prefer LW of the 3. The other 2 could have said worse especially that 2CS

U mean we not allow to vote who our PM to be? Why.

Maybe Ah Gan or Desmond can move up. They are clean.

(16-09-2021, 12:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Maybe Ah Gan or Desmond can move up. They are clean.

I have some dealings with Desmond. He's a good person but not political enough. He can't manage the other devious characters.

Let Ah Loong carry till the next 5G is ready. Maybe 2030

(16-09-2021, 12:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U mean we not allow to vote who our PM to be? Why.

Because we inherited UK's parliament system.

(16-09-2021, 11:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  last time ministars and mp more 慎言,seldom so 油腔滑调

祸从口出,謹言慎行才是天道。 Laughter-119

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-09-2021, 12:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  祸从口出,謹言慎行才是天道。 Laughter-119

学校品德教育不好,多数时候都不上公民伦理课。

(16-09-2021, 12:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  CCS is the best person as PM for the pap party ....he epitomises all their values and made it to top leadership in SAF.

To reject CCS , their ideological structure will collapse.

CCS also got problem.
He is very hao lian and fake.

Below link shows that he is not realistic about a NUS student.
His successful NUS student sounds like a successful politician

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/chan-chun-...ssful-nus/
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

This saga is probably more damaging to LW than VB. We know his character better now.

Best solution is probably to let Tharman take a term until after next GE when someone worthy can come into the picture. The current 4G crop all CMI.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Se.x in a small space Jos have good chance now to take over

now left CCS

It's not about what we think. It's what LHL thinks that matters. Maybe he thought that OKY is handling covid well or that LW is still good enough. We'll never know.

LW from Tankong Katong Technical that may be why he can't be blamed for elitist but more just following along vivi joke...
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

(16-09-2021, 01:12 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  LW from Tankong Katong Technical that may be why he can't be blamed for elitist  but more just following along vivi joke...
Seems like that. Vivi initiated the mocking and directed the question of how LMW gets into RI at LW. So LW followed along and gave him an.answer. I think now LW must be thinking knnah this cbai Vivi hai si lang....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

LW may also in his heart fxxx vivi for mocking his own TK Tech background

Of course the retiring 3G take the rap. The aspiring 4G is going to be PM

(16-09-2021, 01:12 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  LW from Tankong Katong Technical that may be why he can't be blamed for elitist  but more just following along vivi joke...

Yes, he had to go along with his senior's bitchy comments  dat's why he responded in kind. But it oso shows his character. a] Good at carrying balls.
b] Oso bitchy at heart.  Good natured people will just laugh it off as a snide joke but he came up with his own sarpotive response. 

BTW TK Tech is a good school. Nicole Seah oso alumni.

Tan See Leng straight up say he's from Monk's Hill [not elitist, not offensive.]
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(16-09-2021, 01:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Seems like that. Vivi initiated the mocking and directed the question of how LMW gets into RI at LW. So LW followed along and gave him an.answer. I think now LW must be thinking knnah this cbai Vivi hai si lang....... Big Grin

He doesn't need to reply to vivi what. 

LW said "must have been a lousy school", meaning not RI lah, but a different, lousy school. But people interpreted wrongly, accused LW of saying RI is lousy. What these people thinking? How can RI be lousy?

Anyway, LW is also wrong. He could have told vivi off .. "you don't CB lah, I come from TK Tech ok?". Why join in the silly banter?

now left CCS
I agrees. LW is supposed in my support list. Having hear him speaks in supporting CECA, I write him off. Whoever who strongly support CECA wil be out.

(16-09-2021, 02:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I agrees. LW is supposed in my support list. Having hear him speaks in supporting CECA, I write him off.  Whoever who strongly support CECA wil be out.
How can he do otherwise if that'sthe boss prized achievement??

PAP give us 3 choices, doesn't mean we are forced to chose the lesser evil of the 3.

Voted all 3 of them out in next election, and forced PAP to give us a better batch of choices.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

打过来的降龙十八掌威力太大了, 让我用身体帮你挡吧!

(16-09-2021, 02:21 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Yes, he had to go along with his senior's bitchy comments  dat's why he responded in kind. But it oso shows his character. a] Good at carrying balls.
b] Oso bitchy at heart.  Good natured people will just laugh it off as a snide joke but he came up with his own sarpotive response. 

BTW TK Tech is a good school. Nicole Seah oso alumni.

Tan See Leng straight up say he's from Monk's Hill [not elitist, not offensive.]

I had a friend from tkt. very smart in study, but his england quite weird, and his china totally failed. maybe he's in technical stream.

I think got other MPs from TKTS also. Many student's from there are doing well...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung