Half of Americans favor defending Taiwan if China invades

For those who believed attacking the dam will work, think of the following:

1) Is the dam a military premise, something similar to Pearl Harbor, where if taken out, will effectively stop USa from interfering with Japan's invasion?

2) If the dam really break due to the attack, flood occurs and millions may die.. It is not like after attacking the dam, the causalities suffered on premise will be the final death toll, like Pearl Harbor.

So, if Taiwan is really dumb enough to attack the dam, and if it really works and millions died due to flood, even if China dropped hydrogen bombs on Taiwan to wipe out the whole population, don't think internationally anyone will say anything or try to help Taiwan.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(29-08-2021, 11:27 AM)justdoit2 Wrote:  If push comes to shove, monetary decoupling will occur.  Do you think the derivative big hole matters anymore?

The shock is too great quadtrillions 1000s of trillions of derivative bettings go off.
compare world GDP of 80trillions.
We have in that dam supports Derivative Dola.

(02-09-2021, 09:08 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  For those who believed attacking the dam will work, think of the following:

1) Is the dam a military premise, something similar to Pearl Harbor, where if taken out, will effectively stop USa from interfering with Japan's invasion?

2) If the dam really break due to the attack, flood occurs and millions may die.. It is not like after attacking the dam, the causalities suffered on premise will be the final death toll, like Pearl Harbor.

So, if Taiwan is really dumb enough to attack the dam, and if it really works and millions died due to flood, even if China dropped hydrogen bombs on Taiwan to wipe out the whole population, don't think internationally anyone will say anything or try to help Taiwan.

arr the script has changed to earthquates taking out the nuclear plants. Dam continues to discharge and flood.
Nuclear plants now complete silence.

(02-09-2021, 09:12 AM)singlon Wrote:  arr the script has changed to earthquates taking out the nuclear plants. Dam continues to discharge and flood.
Nuclear plants now complete silence.
If Taiwan is so technology advanced to create artificial earthquates without leaving any evidence of doing so, by all mean can be part of the strategy..

But which nut head will start of a war that instead of killing millions of soldiers, killed millions of civilians, unless he is Thanos..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(02-09-2021, 09:31 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If Taiwan is so technology advanced to create artificial earthquates without leaving any evidence of doing so, by all mean can be part of the strategy..

But which nut head will start of a war that instead of killing millions of soldiers, killed millions of civilians, unless he is Thanos..

Taiwan is innocent. Done already by DOD NASA and another i forgot using space rods of God.
China still think and believe her scientists the wt of the water.
As this is a sting operation we have to wait post 911 119. We are given fireworks to save lives.

chiao lung kong chiao ooway

just ask "how long usa can protect twn?'
less than afghanistan?
then dont bother!

中国人给美国罪行洗地!?美国和印第安人的恩怨情仇并没有你给美国洗地的理由、美国真的有反思保护原住民的权益吗?原住民保留地里开赌场的到底是谁?

(02-09-2021, 09:39 AM)singlon Wrote:  As this is a sting operation we have to wait post 911 119. We are given fireworks to save lives.

Wait har, I have no issue with you replying to my post, but I have a problem when you slot in the following statements and made it as if I posted it..

"Taiwan is innocent. Done already by DOD NASA and another i forgot using space rods of God.

China still think and believe her scientists the wt of the water."

https://eurasiantimes.com/latest-picture...might/?amp

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot...ogy-192820