Voters shld change mindset voting a President least/not associated with PAP

(19-08-2023, 11:20 AM)winbig Wrote:  I don't see the word honesty. Did u?  Laughing

Then wat does TBH mean? To be humped?

But also not associated with the opposition also

There are too many better qualified contenders for IMF chief than Tharman.

Tharman were No.6 or 7 among them.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

https://youtube.com/shorts/-96QGolvu_g?feature=share
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(19-08-2023, 09:41 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Vote the one with brain not a childish old man 
who is a joker 
How can a joker help the country ?

Since the president has so limited power and like no brainer job, vote a comedian maybe better. 🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(19-08-2023, 12:41 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Since the president has so limited power and like no brainer job, vote a comedian maybe better. 🤣🤣🤣

Everything has to be stopped at President Halimah, Singaporeans should not allow all these nonsense to continue unabated.

Enough is enough.

(19-08-2023, 07:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  What are we waiting for?

Voters should change mindset and vote a President who is least/or not associated with PAP.

For the sake of our country and we, the people of Singapore, this must come sooner than later.

It's becoming a very serious matter. Think.
Tell me which of the 3 are not associated with PAP?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-08-2023, 08:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Tell me which of the 3 are not associated with PAP?

Then, you measured by the longest cooling period.

The least associated

(19-08-2023, 12:41 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Since the president has so limited power and like no brainer job, vote a comedian maybe better. 🤣🤣🤣

Only TKL is able to demand "52 man-years" list of physical Assets.

Whereas both Tharman and NKS unable to do.

(19-08-2023, 11:27 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Then, you measured by the longest cooling period.

The least associated

Err... this is not a case of younmust die die vote for one.. You only vote for the person who you really want to vote for.

And not by the so call least associated based on longest cooling period..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-08-2023, 07:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  What are we waiting for?

Voters should change mindset and vote a President who is least/or not associated with PAP.

For the sake of our country and we, the people of Singapore, this must come sooner than later.

It's becoming a very serious matter. Think.

Usually those who oppose this or that person will later vote for him or her lah! Big Grin They say only mah!

The time have come and ppl to decide this direction.