Voters shld change mindset voting a President least/not associated with PAP

What are we waiting for?

Voters should change mindset and vote a President who is least/or not associated with PAP.

For the sake of our country and we, the people of Singapore, this must come sooner than later.

It's becoming a very serious matter. Think.
[+] 4 users Like Scythian's post

Whether the president is associated with PAP is not the point here. The president have no real powers lah.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(19-08-2023, 07:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  Whether the president is associated with PAP is not the point here. The president have no real powers lah.

The president have no real powers lah.

For some unknown reasons, Tharman, an extremely strong and powerful Senior Minister is a highly qualified candidate to be Singapore PM and yet, being thrown into the arenas.

Something isn't right.
[+] 3 users Like Scythian's post

(19-08-2023, 07:55 AM)Scythian Wrote:  The president have no real powers lah.

For some unknown reasons, Tharman, an extremely strong and powerful Senior Minister is a highly qualified candidate to be Singapore PM and yet, being thrown into the arenas.

Something isn't right.

Given his age, Tharman is going to retire soon. So become president as a retirement job lah. Why must u red eye leh.

(19-08-2023, 07:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  What are we waiting for?

Voters should change mindset and vote a President who is least/or not associated with PAP.

For the sake of our country and we, the people of Singapore, this must come sooner than later.

some say that the old mindset of "smooth negotiation amongst the same party" is preferred; and that a "packaged deal" offers intangible benefits.
all we know is there exist questions after conspiracy theories questions like "what if" the other two candidates were party-planted distractions..?

(19-08-2023, 07:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  What are we waiting for?

Vote the one with brain not a childish old man 
who is a joker 
How can a joker help the country ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(19-08-2023, 09:36 AM)PerceivedToBe Wrote:  some say that the old mindset of "smooth negotiation amongst the same party" is preferred; and that a "packaged deal" offers intangible benefits.
all we know is there exist questions after conspiracy theories questions like "what if" the other two candidates were party-planted distractions..?

Isn't it clear by now that any CEO with $500m and above is either still active in the corporate world or very rare and all unlikely will come forward to expose themselves for a measly $1.5m?

Also, isn't it clear that anyone from the govt or govt linked will only exposed themselves provided forced to do so? Because it is so much easier to be eligible if one is from the govt or govt linked, you must question why only a Tharma de and a happily retired GIC Chief came forward

Are we saying that none other than the 2 from the govt and govt linked has zero aspiration to come forward to serve the people? Hey, the eligibility criteria for them is so much lenient and so much easier....WE MUST WONDER!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(19-08-2023, 09:41 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Vote the one with brain not a childish old man 
who is a joker 

A comedian
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky

(19-08-2023, 09:41 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Vote the one with brain not a childish old man 
who is a joker 

Why you continuously post nonsense here?

(19-08-2023, 09:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  A comedian

See what happens to Ukraine

☝️

(19-08-2023, 09:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Isn't it clear by now that any CEO with $500m and above is either still active in the corporate world or very rare and all unlikely will come forward to expose themselves for a measly $1.5m?

Also, isn't it clear that anyone from the govt or govt linked will only exposed themselves provided forced to do so? Because it is so much easier to be eligible if one is from the govt or govt linked, you must question why only a Tharma de and a happily retired GIC Chief came forward

Are we saying that none other than the 2 from the govt and govt linked has zero aspiration to come forward to serve the people? Hey, the eligibility criteria for them is so much lenient and so much easier....WE MUST WONDER!

imho, the phrase "serve the people" has been grossly over-stretched and abused for quite some years now...

(19-08-2023, 09:51 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  See what happens to Ukraine

If you dun know the politics in Ukraine and Euro, I suggest you shut your trap tight

Please....dun keep posting rubbish can or not

I cannot take it anymore

who is a joker 

Yes lah, so TKL is the one lah. Vote TKL sure wont go wrong one

The rest cannot make it lah

Laughing

(19-08-2023, 09:52 AM)PerceivedToBe Wrote:  imho, the phrase "serve the people" has been grossly over-stretched and misused for quite some years now...

Then the term 'servant leader' must be getting on your nerves and "leave no one behind" is either a lie or an utopian unachievable goal

(19-08-2023, 09:56 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Yes lah, so TKL is the one lah. Vote TKL sure wont go wrong one

TBH, I don't see how TKL is suitable. Maybe he can advise all Singaporeans to buy Tesla shares?  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(19-08-2023, 07:55 AM)Scythian Wrote:  The president have no real powers lah.

Something isn't right.

With pinky, everything is not right lah. people he selected also not right.
Vote TKL sure wont go wrong one

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

(19-08-2023, 09:56 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Yes lah, so TKL is the one lah. Vote TKL sure wont go wrong one

Tharman a contender for PM is being thrown into the arenas

Another 6 years will
Be wasted same as before
Nothing new!

☝️

(19-08-2023, 09:59 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  With pinky, everything is not right lah. people he selected also not right.
Vote TKL sure wont go wrong one

The best choice to vote for a President is someone with the equivalent of Honourable Ong Teng Cheong. Having said this, I deemed TKL fits the choice.

(19-08-2023, 09:58 AM)winbig Wrote:  TBH, I don't see how TKL is suitable. Maybe he can advise all Singaporeans to buy Tesla shares?  Laughing

How can honesty and you be mentioned in the same sentence? Impossible!!

Tharma will be like the KFC man, from the same mould. What had KFC man done as presidant?

8Umbrella Umbrella

I won’t vote him 
U like u vote yourself

☝️

I can bet Tharma sure win

learn from mudland. Vote on race based.
I know indians 100% will vote for tamy.
Malay 99%.

Tharma will be like another KFC man

8Umbrella Umbrella

(19-08-2023, 10:03 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How can honesty and you be mentioned in the same sentence? Impossible!!

I don't see the word honesty. Did u?  Laughing

Wasted talent for Tharman who was 'head hunted ' to join IMF bef he became DPM. He is better needed in other areas. President just sign here there.

(19-08-2023, 09:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  A comedian

That guy got power, money and decide
being not neutral over peace.

(19-08-2023, 11:21 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Wasted talent for Tharman who was 'head hunted ' to join IMF bef he became DPM. He is better needed in other areas. President just sign here there.

What will happen if dont sign? Will Tharma dont sign when instructed by pinky?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(19-08-2023, 11:26 AM)klat Wrote:  What will happen if dont sign? Will Tharma dont sign when instructed by pinky?

If there is no withdraw from reserves, Tharma will be very free like our lady president now

tharma was in IMF before
https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/201.../49/pr1196
though miss the chief post
https://mothership.sg/2019/08/tharman-im...-european/

If you want president news about attending IMF, then vote for Tharma

If you want president news about fiancée news , marriage then vote for Ko Song 

If you want president news about difference in views with govt, then vote for Ah Lian 

The are all qualified personnel. Cheese