No Taobao: China factory activity slumps at fastest pace in 2 years

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/4...in-2-years

“Just as the global economy showed tentative signs of recovery, the Russia-Ukraine war and the new COVID outbreak in Shanghai have acted as a perfect storm to push the global economy ship towards the waters of recession,” Tim Harcourt, chief economist at the Institute for Public Policy and Governance at the University of Technology Sydney, told Al Jazeera.

“This will lock China substantially out of the global economy until 2024.”

(05-04-2022, 10:18 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/4...in-2-years

“Just as the global economy showed tentative signs of recovery, the Russia-Ukraine war and the new COVID outbreak in Shanghai have acted as a perfect storm to push the global economy ship towards the waters of recession,” Tim Harcourt, chief economist at the Institute for Public Policy and Governance at the University of Technology Sydney, told Al Jazeera.

“This will lock China substantially out of the global economy until 2024.”

Is this so called chief economist nuts? 

Shanghai just a city in China and isn't even known to be a manufacturing hub in the first place, so I'm not sure why their COVID outbreak is going to "shut China out of the global economy until 2024". 

In the same article, it was already mentioned that the entire world is facing slowdown and deep recession fears with all the traditional manufacturing countries posting slowdown in factory activity due to sharply reduced global demand as a result of geo-political conflict. Seems like PMI is down everywhere and the world economy is in for a rough ride, but what the heck has this got to do with China being shut out of global economy?

https://theloadstar.com/shanghai-lockdow...-the-city/

The Shanghai lockdown has been extended indefinitely, a move that casts further uncertainty over Chinese supply chains, as new data is published showing the impact on China’s ocean freight volumes.

The severe restrictions in the eastern half of the city, including Pudong, were due to be lifted on Friday, but nearly all areas remain under lockdown and local authorities have given no timeframe for its end, other than saying it would be done “in stages”.

And one forwarder told The Loadstar: “Shanghai has started another round of mass-[Covid] testing, with the whole city population of 25 million being tested.

(04-04-2022, 03:30 PM)kokee Wrote:  去中国化, remove china from global supply chain & cut off tie with china eventually like with russia, Iran & NK, definitely is the new world order theme.
not only dont feed evil, dont rely on evil on any supply to have peace of mind.
Only after china return tibet & more lands back to india, then india will consider to reconcile with china, before that india will join the west when dealing with china.

after US recent action on china, china trade down easily >70% in recent months to quarter, plus covid, likely down near 90% now.
with all the investment & fund pull out at super fast pace now, china jobless easily>300 mil now, 1 bil on debt is nothing, with stock & property crashing now, most property are negative asset, china still have foreign reserved or negative now>
dont talk about oil price, covid inflation & economy halted, domestic market almost died, russia also need ton of money from china, LOL LOL.
retrenchment, cut pay, loan & bond default, more sanction on the way, block of all technology transfer, china will sink much faster now.

人民币快撑不住了,全球资本大规模撤离中国破纪录

中国经济寒意越来越大重

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(04-04-2022, 07:30 AM)kokee Wrote:  why china so desperate now> china is preparing for post-Ukraine war after russia lost the war.
but who will bother china if russia lost in Ukraine war> this clown.
India before settle border issue will join the democratic world against china, the rest, japan, korea, vietnam, thailand, philipines & most will join the west to cut off tie with china.

俄乌战后,全球“去中国化”

china economy suffer super bad hit, ton of foreign factory already move out of china like russia foreign company move all out from russia, once full sanction on china starts, too late to pull out, especially factory, need continuity.
china IT retrench few thousands everyday, 1 month 100k, 1 yr, easily few millions lost their full time jobs.
soon china no more part time jobs, salary will dive straight down, then property will total collapse>
who hold latest IC technology, who hold future, china IC gone case & will never progress from here.

中国互联网大裁员

The U.S. is killing Chinese chip industry: sets up a Chip 4 alliance w/ Taiwan, Japan, and S. Korea.

(05-04-2022, 03:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  china economy suffer super bad hit, ton of foreign factory already move out of china like russia foreign company move all out from russia, once full sanction on china starts, too late to pull out, especially factory, need continuity.
china IT retrench few thousands everyday, 1 month 100k, 1 yr, easily few millions lost their full time jobs.
soon china no more part time jobs, salary will dive straight down, then property will total collapse>
who hold latest IC technology, who hold future, china IC gone case & will never progress from here.

Why do you take joy that many Chinese people are losing their jobs and thus possibly sinking into poverty?

Again the question, did the Chinese people kill your parents to warrant such deep hatred against them?

(05-04-2022, 04:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why do you take joy that many Chinese people are losing their jobs and thus possibly sinking into poverty?

Again the question, did the Chinese people kill your parents to warrant such deep hatred against them?

this moron start personal few times liao, what joy & what your bloody stupid personal question or hatred.
do I rape your wife, sisters & daughters>
discuss on topic, moron.

(05-04-2022, 04:43 PM)kokee Wrote:  this moron start personal few times liao, what joy & what your bloody stupid personal question or hatred.
discuss on topic, moron.

Tell the truth lah....did China rape and murdered your whole farking family?

If not can u fark off from here and tell everyone u r a farking ahnn who suck white coks.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(05-04-2022, 04:51 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Tell the truth lah....did China rape and murdered your whole farking family?

If not can u fark off from here and tell everyone u r a farking ahnn who suck white coks.

Moronic kokee kena f u hor

(05-04-2022, 04:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why do you take joy that many Chinese people are losing their jobs and thus possibly sinking into poverty?

(05-04-2022, 04:51 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Tell the truth lah....did China rape and murdered your whole farking family?

these 2 dogs love to rape & kill each other family members so much, 2 of you go ahead & fxxk each other family till died, LOL LOL.

(05-04-2022, 05:01 PM)kokee Wrote:  these 2 dogs love to rape & kill each other family members so much, 2 of you go ahead & fxxk each other family till died, LOL LOL.

U farking CCB ahnn.....your family wasnt murdered by China. The reason is becos u grow up in India sucking angmo coks....and u love whites cum.

(05-04-2022, 04:43 PM)kokee Wrote:  this moron start personal few times liao, what joy & what your bloody stupid personal question or hatred.
discuss on topic, moron.

I have been very focused on the topic. What joy does you bring you to see many Chinese people suffering? I did not curse your parents but the way you post, it does seem like some Chinese people have killed your parents. And did I scold you moron? No, I did not resort to any vulgarities unlike you.

(05-04-2022, 05:04 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U farking CCB ahnn.....your family wasnt murdered by China. The reason is becos u grow up in India sucking angmo coks....and u love whites cum.

(05-04-2022, 05:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have been very focused on the topic. What joy does you bring you to see many Chinese people suffering? I did not curse your parents but the way you post, it does seem like some Chinese people have killed your parents. And did I scold you moron? No, I did not resort to any vulgarities unlike you.

these 2 personal comie dogs, can never discuss topics, both family members can fxxk each other, rape & kill each other till song song, hoot to hell!!! LOL LOL.

(05-04-2022, 05:13 PM)kokee Wrote:  these 2 personal comie dogs, can never discuss topics, both family members can fxxk each other, rape & kill each other till song song, hoot to hell!!! LOL LOL.

U r just a farking ahnn posting lies....so u can suck more angmo coks. Who the fark believes u? Laughing

(05-04-2022, 05:13 PM)kokee Wrote:  these 2 personal comie dogs, can never discuss topics, both family members can fxxk each other, rape & kill each other till song song, hoot to hell!!! LOL LOL.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex. Come on, tell me, how does the misery of the Chinese people make you happy? Said I not focused on topic yet you're avoiding the question.

(05-04-2022, 03:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  why china people is slavery because they are just tools for the dictator, almost all work hard till died to sacrify their life, dont enjoy anything in their whole life, kena cheated & conned by developers & policy, in debt till they die, their children has to continue to pay for their debt.
live in fear, can only say yes to whatever give to them, no freedom & choice, no truth & fact, listen to what dictator what them to, brainwash their children since young, work & fight for dictator.

在中共國勞動者不是人,而是工具!

来这座城市30年,贷款买房,却遇上了烂尾楼!

What you described is happening in sinkie land.. so you are against pap also.. good boy

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

almost half of current property buyers in china, give up their downpayment or abandon the purchase, so 30% or more of their money just throw into drain. Ton on housing loan beg for people to take over their property for free if they continue to pay their loan, this lost easily 50% or more of property price, that show how much has property plunges in china today.
ton half & uncompleted units by developers all over china today due to almost 80% of china developers will go bankrupt in near future, song bo> LOL LOL.

樓市崩了 債市股市齊崩

房產將迎來“貶值潮”?近半購房者選擇放棄

https://www.163.com/dy/article/H43SHMAR05523QTJ.html

第一季度GDP增长18.3%,进出口同比增长29.2%我们都知道了,这些美国也早点看知道了,估计已气过一回。

I sense he is twese  Laughing